4.90 star(s) 106 Votes
Mar 27, 2021
I saw the tag "cheating", but in which sense? You can engage a relationship with a girl and at the same time have s*x and everything else with other girls?

Marva-

Apr 11, 2021
View attachment 13722
Overview:
Katawa Shoujo is a bishoujo-style visual novel set in the fictional Yamaku High School for disabled children, located somewhere in modern Japan. Hisao Nakai, a normal boy living a normal life, has his life turned upside down when a congenital heart defect forces him to move to a new school after a long hospitalization. Despite his difficulties, Hisao is able to find friends—and perhaps love, if he plays his cards right. There are five main paths corresponding to the 5 main female characters, each path following the storyline pertaining to that character.
Release Date: 2012-01-04 (Final Patch 2015-06-06)
Developer:
Publishers: Four Leaf Studios, Kawa Soft, & Honyaku-Subs
Wiki / Walkthrough:
Censored: No
Version: v1.3.1 (Final)
Language: English, Français, Español Internacional, 日本語
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voice: None

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Intallation:

Walkthrough
DOWNLOAD

Win: MEGA - MEGA 2 - -
Mac: MEGA - MEGA 2 -
Linux x86: MEGA - MEGA 2 -
Katawa Shoujo is also free to download at

RELATED PROJECTS

EXTRAS
View attachment 13950 View attachment 13951 View attachment 13952 View attachment 13953 View attachment 13954 View attachment 13955 View attachment 13956 View attachment 13957 View attachment 13958 View attachment 13959 View attachment 13960 View attachment 13961 View attachment 13962 View attachment 13963 View attachment 13964
Easily the best visual novel I've ever played

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Hey everyone,

I'm a bit late for the anniversary but I thought I'd try to make a quick fan banner with my limited skills in graphic design and animation. I tried to represent Hisao in a way that is representative of his state of mind in a spoiler-free way, and that matches the style of the game. Enjoy?

164203477314651472.gif

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the PreAlpha repair missing Lilly's Hscenes?
I really don't know I only played it for the pregnancy hint in Hanako's route and the different stories in both Shizune & Hanako routes.

ItsBlackMan777

Aug 25, 2020
i was liking the game until i start to speak with Hanako, when i spoke to her i'was no more liking the game, but loving, i don't know if anyone will see this but i just needed to comment, your game is incredible, one that i liked alot, thx for bringing this masterpiece to this broken world especially with this war and COVID, actually i think this game is missplaced it should be in the steam, i would definitly pay for it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i was liking the game until i start to speak with Hanako, when i spoke to her i'was no more liking the game, but loving, i don't know if anyone will see this but i just needed to comment, your game is incredible, one that i liked alot, thx for bringing this masterpiece to this broken world especially with this war and COVID, actually i think this game is missplaced it should be in the steam, i would definitly pay for it.
I'm not sure what you mean by misplaced, but the game was basically put together by a bunch of dudes on 4chan; far too many to fully list, as explained in the on Katawa Shoujo's official site. The page also talks about how the character designs were taken from another artist, so I'm not sure if they could have legally sold the game in any degree.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I only discovered this game yesterday and decided to play my first playthrough blindly

Got the emi route, being an oblivious normie, got the bad ending, felt like a slap to the face

Initially felt very bummed and depressed about it, but then burning with passion to make it right and finally got her good ending

The life lesson i gathered from this will forever be burned on my brain

(can't wait to try the other routes later)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I only discovered this game yesterday and decided to play my first playthrough blindly

Got the emi route, being an oblivious normie, got the bad ending, felt like a slap to the face

Initially felt very bummed and depressed about it, but then burning with passion to make it right and finally got her good ending

I got too Emi bad ending first try, and I can say it was one hell of a kick in the stomach

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Yeah, the game catches you off guard like that. The first time I played, I played Hanako's route blind with also disastrous results. I appreciate how the game represents the love interests as independent people with boundaries and complex issues that can't be easily solved by simply getting into a relationship.

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes