4.90 star(s) 107 Votes

Lynn

May 21, 2017
a chance for an android version?
->
I've installed . It's smooth and if your phone has some good specs, the game will play very fluidly. It also handles switching from the game to another app to the game again without crashes pretty well, something that was my main issue with the version I was running before this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't remember there being pregnancy in this, who's route was it?
Its in the beta game under the spoiler tag, Hanako only good path.
""Katawa Shoujo Pre-alpha Repair + Lily Patch:"" Must follow Lilly's path to get to the Hanako's path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to change the window size in the pre-alpha version??
I have only played in full screen mode but it seems you should be able to if you know how to edit renpy files.
(I have no idea how though.)

ussesus

Dec 19, 2017
In full screen the size of the image is the same as in window mode.
No matter i increased it in windows settings

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In full screen the size of the image is the same as in window mode.
No matter i increased it in windows settings
Then you maybe using a screen resolution that is wrong for your monitor, set your monitor to its native size and it should change what it looks like in full screen mode.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

ussesus

Dec 19, 2017
It's not that.
The game is running in small resolution and on 1920x1080 it looks tiny in full screen and window.
But no matter i found way around it with windows settings.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not that.
The game is running in small resolution and on 1920x1080 it looks tiny in full screen and window.
But no matter i found way around it with windows settings.
I have no problem with 1920x1080 because it is the native resolution for my monitor. Untitled.jpg

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
The game is in 800x600 in both window and full screen for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like the setting for display scaling is causing this. There are different ways that can be caused, but if you have a nvidia graphics card you can check . Not sure where this would be with other graphic drivers but possibly somewhere in the win10/7 display settings.
Your 2nd screenshot shows the 'no scaling' setting i think, you'd want it set to full screen (if you don't mind some older programs that work with 4:3 getting stretched/distorted) or Aspect ratio (if you dont mind black bars if the ratio of your screen and the picture are not the same).

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I'd like to say after having finished the routes completely. Ya'll'r fucking virgins. Calling Emi a Hoe. Cause she had another boyfriend? Holy shit. It doesn't even say they had sex and even if they did. Unless a girl has had enough men to call it a body count ya'll need to chill.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
4.90 star(s) 107 Votes