palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You need to meet the conditions for the new scenes to play and the scenes are not in the gallery. So, no, a gallery unlocker won't help you.
So basically if I'm not on the lesbian route and said no to the "4some" in season 1 (with Kate+boyfriend and her friend+boyfriend), I'm not getting any new content? Not gonna lie, it feels more like a kinetic novel at this point as the player is seemingly locked out of everything unless you say yes to every choice presented to the player. But maybe that's just me..

The writing's also took a massive nosedive since the start of season 2 with so many sentences not making any sense, plus words that don't even exist in the English language. Maybe it's time for me to leave this one. Unfortunate as I really enjoyed season 1. Oh well.

Thanks for the info!

• Red Heart
Reactions: underwatersparkle

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So basically if I'm not on the lesbian route and said no to the "4some" in season 1 (with Kate+boyfriend and her friend+boyfriend), I'm not getting any new content? Not gonna lie, it feels more like a kinetic novel at this point as the player is seemingly locked out of everything unless you say yes to every choice presented to the player. But maybe that's just me..

The writing's also took a massive nosedive since the start of season 2 with so many sentences not making any sense, plus words that don't even exist in the English language. Maybe it's time for me to leave this one. Unfortunate as I really enjoyed season 1. Oh well.

Thanks for the info!
Yeah, from what it says the scenes only trigger if you meet certain conditions, don't ask me what they are lol, I've not played it in very very long time. Sounds like might be another update anyway to add them to the gallery.

Reactions: palmtrees89
Jan 13, 2021
*sarcasm on*....GREAT UPDATE...*sarcasm off* *LOL*...now, we can finally get rid of the unwanted wankers (if we want to), but instead of following that line of Gameplay, now the Dev forces the Player through (unwanted) lesbian Sex...jeez... and if you try to skip a scene, nothing of the written text makes sense at all.. There is a lot of senseless location skipping (1 Render at home, next Render at work, next Render at home). Its like, every render in this Game has a Story of its own. *shrugs* Is this really the final version of this update? :oops:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
*sarcasm on*....GREAT UPDATE...*sarcasm off* *LOL*...now, we can finally rid of the unwanted wankers (if we want to), but instead of following that line of Gameplay, now the Dev forces the Player through (unwanted) lesbian Sex...jeez... and if you try to skip a scene, nothing of the written text makes sense at all.. There is a lot of senseless location skipping (1 Render at home, next Render at work, next Render at home). Its like, every render in this Game has a Story of its own. *shrugs* Is this really the final version of this update? :oops:
I doubt it's the final version, none of the new things in the gallery, some of its untranslated in the gallery for older scenes, notes about it being buggy, it's also going to Steam, there is a demo of Season 2 free now.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I went through the scripts, gotta wait for dev to put everything in the gallery. As for the scenes in 0.4, I reloaded an earlier save which was day 21 or so I think. There was a check for choices in season 1, for the new content you have to say no to Harry's date and no to Liz and Denis. Then on following days there will be no content with Denis and Liz+Arc, instead have Kate in trouble with other man and lesbian scene and a scene with Arc if Kate choose not to end relationship with him when he comes back begging.
Basically like another route as the story kind of going into different direction when Kate dated Harry and "swing" with Liz and Denis.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I doubt it's the final version, none of the new things in the gallery, some of its untranslated in the gallery for older scenes, notes about it being buggy, it's also going to Steam, there is a demo of Season 2 free now.
Confirmed, this release is buggy. There is more content in this release depending on which routes you are on (e.g. who you are dating) but several of the routes exit to the main screen instead of continuing or ending at the end of release notification.

I would post a fix but I don't know which labels are supposed to be connected and there might just be stuff missing.

Best to wait for a fix from the developer.

Reactions: DoAdventures

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.4.2 is out now, looks like might fix all the bugs, not sure about the new content being added to the gallery or not, the other one version was definitely the buggy alpha, the Google Drive links have even been wiped from existence :ROFLMAO:

Changelog is

The major change is this: English and Russian versions are now one.

Last edited:

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
anyone can share it?
v0.4.2 is out now, looks like might fix all the bugs, not sure about the new content being added to the gallery or not, the other one version was definitely the buggy alpha, the Google Drive links have even been wiped from existence :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S2 v0.4.2] [WetMelonPlay]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S2v0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Am I missing something... I didn't see anything new ??
You still have to be on a certain path to see said content. Russian and English versions are now one version.

Most bugs have been fixed besides the ones listed below which probably won't be fixed until v0.5.0.

- In the Russian translation, names are displayed in English.
- SMS in Kate's phone is not displayed

Reactions: BeastMaster59

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I feel like Rose looked better in S1, something's kinda off with her in S2. Her brief couple appearances in S1 were probably the best bits... Also there are some weird bits in S2 where the skipping of text is disabled, which is annoying as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadfireMonkey
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes