"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Kate [v0.6.5] [WetMelonPlay] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,05 GB / 148 MB - KateENG-0.6.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 115 MB - KateENG-0.6.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,7% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Kate [v0.6.5] [WetMelonPlay] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,05 GB / 148 MB - KateENG-0.6.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 115 MB - KateENG-0.6.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,7% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Unfortunately it doesn't work with joiplay(

Reactions: seden

Undz

Apr 28, 2020
Produced by. You can find them on my . If there is a Russian-speaking audience on f95, I can post here too.
Thanks for the game, it just keeps getting better! I will be sub as soon as I can financially!

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Was hoping for a corruption game, but this is an "act like a dumb slut or you won't unlock anything" game. Either let every asshole grope you and assault a child, or get a "Kate isn't corrupt enough yet" message whenever you agree to anything.
Then on top of that, the police sending a civilian into a potentially dangerous situation as an undercover operative. I can't face-palm enough. The game seemed to be going great until this last update.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
great game be careful all i tried to download this from svscomics it had a trojan burried in a ddl file

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Just started this game. It's looking like the cookie-cutter "girl moves to the city after/during college, quickly needs to become a whore to survive, soon becomes a slut for love of the game" corruption story, which is a fine premise the first two or three times I've seen it, but it's played out. At least change up the details. She's almost always working in a cafe, then picks up a second job as the secretary/PA for a scummy boss (usually obese), probably gonna do a little "exotic dancing" at some point, will 100% become a cam girl, will get used by her friend's boyfriend or her boyfriend's friend(s), maybe get passed around at work a bit. At first she justifies her actions as helping make money for her and her boyfriend's future together. Every dong she encounters will be much bigger and therefore more alluring than her boyfriend's. After the second or third such python brings her Earth-shattering orgasm due almost entirely to it's size, she can no longer achieve orgasm with her boyfriend, but still loves him and feels guilty about cheating. A week or two later, she hates the boyfriend not only because he doesn't make as much money as the men using her, but also because he's too beta to dom her the way she really needs, can't fight, and because well... the average-sized dick.

Well... let's see if this particular implementation of the formula adds anything unique to the recipe. Maybe the dev will at least be consistent and have some good writing.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes