SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
english translation edited, new version is about 70/80% done, translator nudes released for patreons and on discord too, plenty being offered by wetmelonplay xxx

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
same for me, someone knows?
Hi. So far the only way to get there is to refuse the offer from Lisa here:
screenshot0001.png
And then you have to choose "Hot Springs" here:
screenshot0002.png

I think there's a little bug in the game. Normally with the first choice you should also be able to get the massage scene, but there's a check for a variable which is not set so far in the game and therefore you see the Hot Springs scene instead.

WetMelonPlay

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
View attachment 1960653
View attachment 1960654

I think there's a little bug in the game. Normally with the first choice you should also be able to get the massage scene, but there's a check for a variable which is not set so far in the game and therefore you see the Hot Springs scene instead.
Thank you. That's right.
To get into the massage scene. You have to give up dinner with Lisa. Then Kate will go to the fitness room and the road to the massage parlor will open.

Jul 30, 2022
View attachment 1960653
View attachment 1960654

Hi KoGa3, can I ask which file contain the plot of the game, thank you!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3, can I ask which file contain the plot of the game, thank you!
You mean the script files with the game dialogs? So far there are five of them: script.rpy (the first game part) and ver01.rpy - ver04.rpy for the later parts. But they are integrated in the package file archive.rpa. You would have to extract them first, best with the "Unren" tool.

Jul 30, 2022
You mean the script files with the game dialogs? So far there are five of them: script.rpy (the first game part) and ver01.rpy - ver04.rpy for the later parts. But they are integrated in the package file archive.rpa. You would have to extract them first, best with the "Unren" tool.
Yeah, thank you so much, I extract it see those files now. I change the condition to "if True:" and I can see the scene.:love:

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes