SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But nothing was added AFTER the end of v0,9, hence calling it Revamped/Remastered v0,9. He remade older stuff but added nothing new after where v0,9 left off so how it can all of a sudden be S1? Thats not how things work.

Or was it S1 v0,9 and now it's S1 v1/final and i just misunderstodd it before?
It's wrapped up now to complete season 1. Other games do this too and add content throughout the story all the time and won't add on to an end. Instead of saying v0.10, now just naming it season like other games do, well some go episode/chapter. Yes, there is new content added, not at the end, yes, some stuff was re-done, re-made, re-written to better fit the story.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Hi all. News.
Updated the first season this week. Changed some sequence of events. And updated some renders. Additional content has also been added.
Here is an example of the old and new scene:

I want to explain why I'm taking the time to finalize the first season. I don't have enough subscribers to just play the game, so I want to try to be placed in some game stores. I really love Kate's story and want to continue sharing it with you, so I'm looking for new ways to spread the game.
After I finish the first season, I recommend playing it again, I think you will like it. I do not just change some renders, but add content to events that, in my opinion, were empty and do not make sense without content.
I will share new shots from the game tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game. If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in private.
You can donate to the zoo here: Zoo
View attachment 2772152
It will be a new path or just one scene?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Only polished gameplay features but no newly added content? Guess we will have to wait till the next update then.

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
hello

how to get this massage scene ??

for those who are not getting massage scene.
make a save before this scene. Use for modifying the lust value.
Increase the value of lust, then replace this new save file with the old one. Then you'll get the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: adsl2009

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
for those who are not getting massage scene.
make a save before this scene. Use for modifying the lust value.
Increase the value of lust, then replace this new save file with the old one. Then you'll get the scene.
Thanks, that is a good suggestion. (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ya minor changes and some polish, but no new content.
there is no new content
There is new content. The end is the end of season 1.

All of this has been added.

- Added the second part of the "Massage" event
- Replaced "hot springs" and "beach" events
- New content in "fitness with Lisa" event
- Expanded the event in "John's photo studio"
- Added night event with Liam
- Added new event with Tom

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Man if it were not for Archie, Kate would have fallen into lust with Harry. "evil grin". I heard of cockblock but not corrupt block before. I mean there has been a couple of times where it looked like Kate was taking the bait and getting persuaded into something naughty and then..... nope. So close, but no cigar.

muteli1234

Aug 2, 2023
Guys is it worth to play beta version or wait for a new version?
I have checked the pages and read about it but still didn't get the point play it beta or wait for a new good version?

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Hi i wanted to ask if the season one is finished with the beta fix or there's another update for the first season after this?

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes