SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks. I have been trying it lately. Is it possible to edit points? How do I find it?
Most, and each game is different in how to find values/variables. Sometimes you will have to get creative with your searching.

This is LiSC for instance

LiSC.png

You just have to kind of dig around by searching variables until you find what is your looking for, some are easy as searching money, some are more difficult as maybe they are behind a 2-letterword, and so on.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Most, and each game is different in how to find values/variables. Sometimes you will have to get creative with your searching.

This is LiSC for instance

View attachment 2874611

You just have to kind of dig around by searching variables until you find what is your looking for, some are easy as searching money, some are more difficult as maybe they are behind a 2-letterword, and so on.
thanks. this helps

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Would have been nice if there would have been a warning 'story doesn't continue' .... I'd have saved me the time to download.....
It kind of did in the changelog.

- Revamped event logic
- Translation bug fixes in the English version
- Added the second part of the "Massage" event
- Replaced "hot springs" and "beach" events
- New content in "fitness with Lisa" event
- Expanded the event in "John's photo studio"
- Added night event with Liam
- Added new event with Tom
- Cut some uninteresting content
- Replaced some renderings
- Added sounds
- Added some animations
While the story doesn't continue after the ending point for now, it does in the game. There are many changes to season 1 to complete it, and a lot of new content, at the very least 6 new events, v0.9 went from 1.55GB to 1.85GB.

As others have said, yes it still ends at the same point for season 1, but it was expanded throughout the story, not the end.

muteli1234

Aug 2, 2023
Greetings everyone,

Could you tell me when nonbeta version will be available? Full game without bugs and e.t.c

Don't want to waste time on beta version :S

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Greetings everyone,

Could you tell me when nonbeta version will be available? Full game without bugs and e.t.c

Don't want to waste time on beta version :S
I'm guessing you decided to not check anything in this thread? The dev said this weekend...

So, for folks that do take the time to check out posts, this is the end of Season 1. Lots of new content was added into the game (not at the end of it, check the changelog), animations, renders, fixes, and so on. There will a be a bugfix, and maybe more things add this weekend, from the dev's own words, that a fixed and final build will be out this weekend.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

Hi all. I had to quickly fix the errors due to a looped event.
Fixed bugs:
- Looped event with office and fitness
- Lack of names in the English version
- Depravity points system works
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game.
If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in personal.
You can donate to the zoo here:
Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our Discord

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
For me nothing's really changed with this "update", 'cause my game ended exactly where I left it:

Kate: "What the hell is going on here?" (Archie in the pussy of Amanda) - after that the screen with the usually thanks for the patreons occurs.
Or must I have started a new game for this update? I don't really looked at it, to be honest...

best regards
You have to start a new game to see the new stuff.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes