pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Game well done. in the beginning a simple footprint without much animation resource. In the course of the game some cutscenes with good animation and photography begin. Beautiful main character and as well as the image quality as a whole, congratulations. But and there is always the BUT. Let's wait. Usually, a game developer of this level wants 5783 patrons in a few weeks to finance his debut masterpiece. Who lives will see.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's been added throughout the story, you have to start a new game...
I know..I can read..doesn't change the fact that when I load my save file nothing new exists, that means I will not be playing until there is. I don't restart games until they are complete or if I am forced to thanks to saves being broken by the dev.
and he also wrote "story" which I assume since the game ended in the same spot is accurate. Don't assume things next time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know..I can read..doesn't change the fact that when I load my save file nothing new exists, that means I will not be playing until there is. I don't restart games until they are complete or if I am forced to thanks to saves being broken by the dev.
and he also wrote "story" which I assume since the game ended in the same spot is accurate. Don't assume things next time.
Except the season is done....

By the end of next week I will share with you the completed first season.
And a lot was added...

S1 Beta
- Revamped event logic
- Translation bug fixes in the English version
- Added the second part of the "Massage" event
- Replaced "hot springs" and "beach" events
- New content in "fitness with Lisa" event
- Expanded the event in "John's photo studio"
- Added night event with Liam
- Added new event with Tom
- Cut some uninteresting content
- Replaced some renderings
- Added sounds
- Added some animations

Reactions: kazuum

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it seems like a lot of people either can’t read or won’t read :)
It's like that in a lot of threads, they go to the first/last page, go straight to the comment box, write out whatever, and hit post reply.

So, for folks that do take the time to check out posts, this is the end of Season 1. Lots of new content was added into the game (not at the end of it, check the changelog), animations, renders, fixes, and so on. There will a be a bugfix, and maybe more things add this weekend, from the dev's own words, that a fixed and final build will be out this weekend.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Finally finished the Mod for the game, already started it months back with (I think) game version v0.2...
It mostly adds some ingame music, a walkthrough and cheating options to the game.

May 23, 2023
I'll set this one to abandoned.
(not really many downloads for it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you do continue. But I also understand if you don't

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I hope you do continue. But I also understand if you don't
Hi. And unfortunately probably not. As mentioned from me in my Mod post it wasn't downloaded that often (the last one you could have literally count on one hand...). Also with the new s1-beta I would even have to restart my Mod with the changes in the old game content.

Maybe I check it again when s1 is finished, but don't get your hopes to high for an update. Especially since maybe content is added in the future I don't really like.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi. And unfortunately probably not. As mentioned from me in my Mod post it wasn't downloaded that often (the last one you could have literally count on one hand...). Also with the new s1-beta I would even have to restart my Mod with the changes in the old game content.

Maybe I check it again when s1 is finished, but don't get your hopes to high for an update. Especially since maybe content is added in the future I don't really like.
I know you aren't all that interested in it, I don't mind either way, but Season 1 should be wrapped up this weekend according to the dev. I agree, it's not all the popular, but has it's touches.

But folks if you are wanting a mod, you should really check out URM. It does wonders for games with no mods, and even ones with mods.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

I understand considering you also work on other projects. Thanks for the reply

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I know you aren't all that interested in it, I don't mind either way, but Season 1 should be wrapped up this weekend according to the dev. I agree, it's not all the popular, but has it's touches.

But folks if you are wanting a mod, you should really check out URM. It does wonders for games with no mods, and even ones with mods.

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)
Thanks. I have been trying it lately. Is it possible to edit points? How do I find it?

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes