StoneyMahoney

Jan 2, 2019
Can you really call this S1 if there is nothing new after the end of v0,9? Isnt it basically a revamped v0,9? Or was v0,9 the actual S1 and this is the revamped version now?

Reactions: arimfan

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Playing a fresh start on PC I got this skippable error. There was a Log (2) file when I unpacked the game. not sure if that's relevant.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Playing a fresh start on PC I got this skippable error. There was a Log (2) file when I unpacked the game. not sure if that's relevant.
Got alot of that error on second massage scene, ignoring the error can continue the game.

StoneyMahoney

Jan 2, 2019
Read the changelog, a lot has changed in the game.
But nothing was added AFTER the end of v0,9, hence calling it Revamped/Remastered v0,9. He remade older stuff but added nothing new after where v0,9 left off so how it can all of a sudden be S1? Thats not how things work.

Or was it S1 v0,9 and now it's S1 v1/final and i just misunderstodd it before?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S1 Beta Fix] [WetMelonPlay]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
Guys, after Amanda, will there be more content in the car, or just an addition to the game?
As written plenty of times now. No new content after the car scene but lots of content if you replay it. To check what’s new just scroll up and read the change log that has been posted.

Reactions: PushMyButton

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
But nothing was added AFTER the end of v0,9, hence calling it Revamped/Remastered v0,9. He remade older stuff but added nothing new after where v0,9 left off so how it can all of a sudden be S1? Thats not how things work.

Or was it S1 v0,9 and now it's S1 v1/final and i just misunderstodd it before?
you're good, this guy doesnt know how versioning works

Reactions: StoneyMahoney

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi all. News.
Updated the first season this week. Changed some sequence of events. And updated some renders. Additional content has also been added.
Here is an example of the old and new scene:

I want to explain why I'm taking the time to finalize the first season. I don't have enough subscribers to just play the game, so I want to try to be placed in some game stores. I really love Kate's story and want to continue sharing it with you, so I'm looking for new ways to spread the game.
After I finish the first season, I recommend playing it again, I think you will like it. I do not just change some renders, but add content to events that, in my opinion, were empty and do not make sense without content.
I will share new shots from the game tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game. If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in private.
You can donate to the zoo here: Zoo
View attachment 2772152
Take me a doubt Dev
in this zoo patch will Kate have sex with animals?
like a dog for example?

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes