HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Everything's OK. Liked the content. Especially with the redhead. I would love to watch scenes with blondes, but alas, there is only one of them, and even then very few.
Well, it would not be bad if Kate appeared more often with the hairstyle that she went to a restaurant and other events, with her hair loose. In my opinion, this way it looks more attractive, well, I suppose variety will not hurt.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
For me nothing's really changed with this "update", 'cause my game ended exactly where I left it:

Kate: "What the hell is going on here?" (Archie in the pussy of Amanda) - after that the screen with the usually thanks for the patreons occurs.
Or must I have started a new game for this update? I don't really looked at it, to be honest...

best regards

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For me nothing's really changed with this "update", 'cause my game ended exactly where I left it:

Kate: "What the hell is going on here?" (Archie in the pussy of Amanda) - after that the screen with the usually thanks for the patreons occurs.
Or must I have started a new game for this update? I don't really looked at it, to be honest...

best regards
Changes were made throughout the game; you have to start over to see all the new content added.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for the answers.

I have one last question
With the ne playthrough When I get to the massage and I want to lower my towel. She says I a not depraved enough. But I think i did all the lewd stuff you can do. so this is kind of confusing. Do you now how to get this scene?
Its a bug (or dev removed), theres no call in the code to check slut lvl, to see the scene use console command:
jump accept_massage
...also for future checking;
jac_massage=True

Found other bug, on no slut path after billy intro in office then gym scene its on loop, gym then office then gym then office non stop!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
bleh so you mean there's nothing new in terms of story? why is it s1 then :/
There is new stuff added throughout the game, as said previously. Also, this is a beta, dev said full/final build will be out this weekend.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
for me i am getting the same scenes over and over they are gym and the massage they play over and over what ever choice i make they the same scenes
Its a bug, you have to accept to have dinner with lisa to proceed with game.(or use console command: jump dinnerwithliza

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I hope the dev gives us the option to get rid of this hugeee textbox.

By the way, I started a new game and found a bug I think.

1692838609765.png

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Finally finished the Mod for the game, already started it months back with (I think) game version v0.2...
It mostly adds some ingame music, a walkthrough and cheating options to the game.

May 23, 2023
I'll set this one to abandoned.
(not really many downloads for it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you will change your mind and continue doing a mod for this game.
Pleaseee? :cry:

Reactions: msleomac
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes