Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I'm not sure I understand what exactly you are asking me! Do you mean how often the developer post new version or do you mean something else?
I mean by slow burn , does MC accept sex soon? Or she resists (for various reasons: loyalty, moral principles, etc.) and accepts late

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
There were some difficulties with her. And she didn't look real to me.
dude I respect your decision but I can definitely say that I was very interested with that beginning outfit. It was showing MC much sexier. I also already like the female MC from Downfall game, and that slutty cafe shop outfit was perfect for her.

I must say I got really dissappointed when the outfit changed into more conservative one. Please include that outfit again, It will definitely make MC more corrupt !

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all. Not much news this week.
This week I've been working on my Steam page. I still haven't fully figured this out.
I also rendered new frames. You will see a new version soon. New footage will be available tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
At the request of some subscribers, I am opening a fundraiser to add (in a separate patch, which does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game.
If anyone has problems with payments, please write to me in private.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

Reactions: fsck

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi all. Not much news this week.
This week I've been working on my Steam page. I still haven't fully figured this out.
I also rendered new frames. You will see a new version soon. New footage will be available tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
At the request of some subscribers, I am opening a fundraiser to add (in a separate patch, which does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game.
If anyone has problems with payments, please write to me in private.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -
Why is the dev asking for more money for the zoo stuff? If he wants to add it so badly then they should just do it..

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm missing one more scene from the gallery. It's between "For health" (scene between Kate and her boss in the bathroom) and "Evening in the park" (scene between Harry and Kate).

Reactions: Darkblaze23

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
2023-09-13_20-35-48.png Survey
Hello. I decided to conduct a small survey.
I often started to forget about the wallpaper. I'll make them this week. Sorry. But I would like to know: "Do you need wallpaper?"
If not, then I'll try to come up with some other way to reward the most generous subscription.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Can someone enlighten me as to what the decision/path Kate needs to make to unlock the Photo Session (2nd page, 2nd row, far right in the gallery) scene?

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Can someone enlighten me as to what the decision/path Kate needs to make to unlock the Photo Session (2nd page, 2nd row, far right in the gallery) scene?
If you choose to send a selfie to John at start of the game then it should send you down that path

Reactions: Tumai
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes