TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I played version 0.3 and I have a question. Did they redo this game? I don't remember her being at Lisa's in the cafe, she's also a different chick than I remember. There was a chick with black hair that bangeg by the boss.
It was also open world and she worked as a masseuse. All rebooted, this massage arc was great
You're not confusing this game with Innocence or Money are you?

Reactions: AMUR48

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me about the names of these blocked scenes in the gallery so I can see them through the universal renpy mod or send a save with them unlocked?

Sem título.jpg Sem título1.jpg

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Kate [Season 1] [WetMelonPlay]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- WORKUPLOAD - -
PIXELDRAIN
Can you check, for me it seems the compressed download is russian only. Did not have found a language switch or something like that in the game either.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can you check, for me it seems the compressed download is russian only. Did not have found a language switch or something like that in the game either.
Haha, I bet money I downloaded Kate-S10-pc instead of KateENG, I guess until I check, brush up on your Rusky till I update ;)

Should only take me a few minutes to update, will edit this post and compressed post above when done.

J.R. it is now fixed, wonder why the others didn't say anything :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sahadeva and J.R.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
Where can i find a russian language release or patch?

upd

this is not true, all links lead ONLY to English versions

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where can i find a russian language release or patch?

upd

this is not true, all links lead ONLY to English versions
No, the one that says "KateS10" is Russian the one that says KateS10ENG, is obviously the English one

MEGA

Russian isn't usually posted here, considering this is an English forum, if you want Russian get it at the MEGA link or

You can download it on my boosty. It's already in the public domain.

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment ead3623c-a94e-4b8a-9800-8e66ae2479ca.jfif Hi all. I decided to share the news earlier, because I have to leave the city for 3 days.
The script is being finalized by the screenwriter. Since I made the decision to share a new version every month, the text needed to be changed.
And therefore I could not render anything new (almost). I will actively start working on content from Monday. Not much to share this week.
I prepared a page in steam and worked on multilingual versions. I want to make sure that the language changes in the game itself, and not different versions.
As for the wallpaper. I will release them next week.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game.
If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in personal.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2895273 Hi all. I decided to share the news earlier, because I have to leave the city for 3 days.
The script is being finalized by the screenwriter. Since I made the decision to share a new version every month, the text needed to be changed.
And therefore I could not render anything new (almost). I will actively start working on content from Monday. Not much to share this week.
I prepared a page in steam and worked on multilingual versions. I want to make sure that the language changes in the game itself, and not different versions.
As for the wallpaper. I will release them next week.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game.
If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in personal.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Thanks for the share dude

Reactions: AMUR48

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 61c67d20-35e2-49cd-9f12-cab085f7be81.jfif View attachment ae34a10d-e631-4b6d-8ee1-8cf9afca2bfe.jfif View attachment f81ae32e-9c42-45b8-9ad7-59b8bc64407c.jfif View attachment 2c4387d4-e316-4c6e-a97c-b1505c439876.jfif Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game. If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in private.
Donate to the zoo here:

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2908793 View attachment 2908792 View attachment 2908791 View attachment 2908790 Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game. If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in private.
Donate to the zoo here:

Thanks mate !!!
Wow she is so cute

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Need more Swinging Sense
Most of the female protagonist cheating
That's why need Swinging/shareing
I don't agree! I want more cheating! Cheating is exciting,Swinging/Shareing is for the ones that are too scared to risk do something behind their partner's back - the vanilla ones! I'm pretty sure most of the people here want some spicy,exciting stuff like corrupting,cheating,prostitute and others like that and they don't want some sweet romantic and vanilla stuff! :D

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I don't agree! I want more cheating! Cheating is exciting,Swinging/Shareing is for the ones that are too scared to risk do something behind their partner's back - the vanilla ones! I'm pretty sure most of the people here want some spicy,exciting stuff like corrupting,cheating,prostitute and others like that and they don't want some sweet romantic and vanilla stuff! :D
hi mate
Is this game slow burn or fast burn?

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes