TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Anyone got a Gallery unlocker for this? I've done like 90% of the scenes and burned out on trying to get the others. Thanks for the great renders and awesome protagonist.

Last edited:
Reactions: fogyfool

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 90ccbdbc-cad7-4ab7-a8fe-5d99f0f7bcd9.jfif Hi all. On to the news.
The first part of the second season is 80% complete. I sent the text for translation. I also finished rendering 2 out of 3 events. So next week will be the last footage of the current version before release. So far, work on the version is proceeding without delays.
I would like to know how you like the first season and Kate’s story in general? You can write to me in private messages or leave a comment here. In general, I read comments on various resources and am glad that most of the audience likes Kate's story. But I would like to know the opinions of people who support me. Thank you so much for your support, without you Kate's story would not have happened.
A little information about plans for Kate. I want you to treat this information as preliminary. That is, it can change. If support for the project grows rather than falls. There are plans to finish her story in 3 seasons. Therefore, starting from the second season, events will develop more actively.
I finally finished working on the steam page. I'm waiting for her approval from the moderators. The release on Steam is scheduled for September 22. The date will probably change, since I'm still in moderation. This is my first experience. But of course, now I already know that I need to create a page for season 2, among other things. Okay, let's think about it.
Judging by the polls on the topic of monthly wallpapers, the majority want them. I decided to make them better. Therefore, last month's wallpapers will be released along with this month. I need time to assemble the scenes.
I would also like to clarify about the “Zoo”. Since I see a lot of questions on different resources. Content of this kind was not planned for this story. In general, in no way. This topic is far from me and I will have to spend enough time to study the materials. And so but this will require enough time to render and write a normal story. That is why a collection has been opened on the initiative of some subscribers. If the amount is collected, then I will add it and try to do it efficiently. So that Kate has some kind of motivator for such an event. The collected amount will cover adding such a line one season long.
Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game.
If anyone has problems with payments, please write to me in private.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment c9656552-81e9-4fb0-beb1-758e148ae0ae.jfif View attachment 67522dc3-360d-4763-92df-9940725d3d3f.jfif View attachment a2b12b6b-8ac4-49a4-9181-e50c11ce1222.jfif View attachment be7a0c5a-7ebc-4f81-b9cb-a813d02d3b26.jfif View attachment a359474c-ff59-4425-8712-6a37b8304a38.jfif
At the request of some subscribers, I am opening a fundraiser to add (in a separate patch, it does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game. If anyone has problems with payments, please write to me in a personal message. You can donate to the zoo here: https:

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2941684 View attachment 2941685 View attachment 2941686 View attachment 2941687 View attachment 2941688
At the request of some subscribers, I am opening a fundraiser to add (in a separate patch, it does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game. If anyone has problems with payments, please write to me in a personal message. You can donate to the zoo here: https:

For me she is so beautiful

Reactions: Tinez82

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment f4d9cb05-00a7-40ac-af0e-00a465fe28dc.jfif Hi all. On to the news.
This week I rendered animations for the new version. There were a whole bunch of problems in the process, but now everything is ready. Another animation is being rendered right now. So far everything is going according to plan. Therefore, the new version is planned to be released by the end of next week.
To tell you the truth, I like the start of the season. I hope you enjoy it too.
The game did not pass moderation on Steam and was banned. Because of the events with Liam (teenager). To be honest, I didn’t think about it at all. Well, OK. Other developers advised me several ways on how to still publish the game there. I will try. It's a shame..
I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback on the first season. I took note of some of your comments.
Kate is participating in the bundle for the itch store, if anyone is interested, you can look at
Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Hey, everybody. In news.

The game is 90% done. I'm waiting for the last 2 animations of the planned 12 to be rendered. And waiting for English translation, it will be ready by Monday. 193 images ready.
Sorry for the delay. This is the first time I've tried to release a version once a month. And I can tell you that it's too tight. Considering, I'm pretty much doing it alone. So I think that the versions will be the same, but will be released every 6 weeks. During this time I have time to do everything and not to be late on deadlines.
The Russian version will be released a little earlier, as soon as the animations are ready.
Next week I'll be working on the promised wallpapers. I'm sorry, but I've been completely in work on the game. So the wallpapers for August, September will be ready by the end of the week.

Kate is participating in the bundle for the itch store, if anyone is interested you can check it out
Collecting for the addition (separate patch, doesn't affect the main story in any way) of a "Zoo" to the game.

1696065381971.png

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey, everybody. In news.

The game is 90% done. I'm waiting for the last 2 animations of the planned 12 to be rendered. And waiting for English translation, it will be ready by Monday. 193 images ready.
Sorry for the delay. This is the first time I've tried to release a version once a month. And I can tell you that it's too tight. Considering, I'm pretty much doing it alone. So I think that the versions will be the same, but will be released every 6 weeks. During this time I have time to do everything and not to be late on deadlines.
The Russian version will be released a little earlier, as soon as the animations are ready.
Next week I'll be working on the promised wallpapers. I'm sorry, but I've been completely in work on the game. So the wallpapers for August, September will be ready by the end of the week.

Kate is participating in the bundle for the itch store, if anyone is interested you can check it out
Collecting for the addition (separate patch, doesn't affect the main story in any way) of a "Zoo" to the game.

View attachment 2968790
Hello, when will we have any Zoo content?
I would also like to see Kate being fucked by another man, like Denis :devilish:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hey, everybody. In news.

View attachment 2968790
Woohooo I think Liam will take advantage of Kate's drunkenness :)

Hello, when will we have any Zoo content?
I would also like to see Kate being fucked by another man, like Denis :devilish:
There may be no more bestiality content in the future, as DLC. There is a donation link below. If you like this type of content, you can donate and ensure that bestiality content is produced. I did it, I didn't get poor, I didn't die, nothing bad happened :) I recommend it to everyone.

Reactions: AMUR48

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Woohooo I think Liam will take advantage of Kate's drunkenness :)

There may be no more bestiality content in the future, as DLC. There is a donation link below. If you like this type of content, you can donate and ensure that bestiality content is produced. I did it, I didn't get poor, I didn't die, nothing bad happened :) I recommend it to everyone.
mayby or dennis

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 2936478 Hi all. On to the news.
The first part of the second season is 80% complete. I sent the text for translation. I also finished rendering 2 out of 3 events. So next week will be the last footage of the current version before release. So far, work on the version is proceeding without delays.
I would like to know how you like the first season and Kate’s story in general? You can write to me in private messages or leave a comment here. In general, I read comments on various resources and am glad that most of the audience likes Kate's story. But I would like to know the opinions of people who support me. Thank you so much for your support, without you Kate's story would not have happened.
A little information about plans for Kate. I want you to treat this information as preliminary. That is, it can change. If support for the project grows rather than falls. There are plans to finish her story in 3 seasons. Therefore, starting from the second season, events will develop more actively.
I finally finished working on the steam page. I'm waiting for her approval from the moderators. The release on Steam is scheduled for September 22. The date will probably change, since I'm still in moderation. This is my first experience. But of course, now I already know that I need to create a page for season 2, among other things. Okay, let's think about it.
Judging by the polls on the topic of monthly wallpapers, the majority want them. I decided to make them better. Therefore, last month's wallpapers will be released along with this month. I need time to assemble the scenes.
I would also like to clarify about the “Zoo”. Since I see a lot of questions on different resources. Content of this kind was not planned for this story. In general, in no way. This topic is far from me and I will have to spend enough time to study the materials. And so but this will require enough time to render and write a normal story. That is why a collection has been opened on the initiative of some subscribers. If the amount is collected, then I will add it and try to do it efficiently. So that Kate has some kind of motivator for such an event. The collected amount will cover adding such a line one season long.
If anyone has problems with payments, please write to me in private.

I think Liam should be shorter and generally smaller.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
It is Liam because hes wearing thise same green shorts in other scenes.

Last edited:

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
when will we get the new update? dev said he would release it before the end of September . Now it is 3rd October .
he mentioned that a release each month is a bit hard. However it should be ready in the next days. On Saturday 2 animations were left to be rendered and he was waiting for the translation.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
News
Hi all.
The new version is ready. I hope you like it as much as I do.
For now only the Russian version. The text is in the process of being translated into English. The translator promised to finish it in the coming days.
You can download the new version here:

Kate is participating in the bundle for the itch store, if anyone is interested, you can look at

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes