fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S2v0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Mac please

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I have found that we can't get some of the new events, there's a bug and you can't advance (Path: Park scene with Harry and give a chance to Archie)

1724820557177.png

I started a new game, it seems that with old saves you can't reach that bug.

We need the bug fixed version 0.6.2

Last edited:
Reactions: leproso
Jan 13, 2021
And still the path where you reject the rich dick is not working. :FacePalm:
Japp..that is what the Dev is famous for. :LOL: Most of the Paths are not working properly....or you get a suprise-path which has nothing to do with the Path that you are actually playing....:WutFace:

btw...it seems that the Dev has released the v0.6.3. Maybe he fixed a few bugs!?!? Who knows. If someone could share the actual Version....this would be great. I still believe that Season 2 can become good at some point...:whistle:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Japp..that is what the Dev is famous for. :LOL: Most of the Paths are not working properly....or you get a suprise-path which has nothing to do with the Path that you are actually playing....:WutFace:

btw...it seems that the Dev has released the v0.6.3. Maybe he fixed a few bugs!?!? Who knows. If someone could share the actual Version....this would be great. I still believe that Season 2 can become good at some point...:whistle:
Oh yeah I got that, Kate and Archie had broken up and I play the update before this one and they're magically back together and fantasizing about fucking other people, completely skipped the meal where you can choose to take him back or just be friends

• Haha
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Glad it wasn’t just me that was thinking WTF happened? This update seemed to jump tracks a few times. Granted, I don’t expect much from adult VNs and Kate is hot, but don’t need to wonder if I had a stroke while viewing it.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Half the game is bricked, and Melon be like; "I heard there's some translation issues. Let us know and we'll fix them".

If this doesn't tell you how the developer doesn't play his own game and is completely ignoring how it's a complete mess, I don't know what does.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
3.30 star(s) 31 Votes