Jan 13, 2021
Another Congrats. Dev fucked this Update also up. Thats the 4th Time in a Row. :KEK: Warning : If you are on a special path (e.g. no sharing/no cheating) this Game forces you (out of nowhere) into another path. For e.g.: I am NOT on the Sharing Path (with Denis and Lisa) but in this last Update (even if Kate is still with Archie) the Game pretends Kate had some wild Nights with Denis (at the Hotel) and Archie had some wild Nights with Lisa. :FacePalm: So, again your (or better MY) Decisions are totally fucked up and the Game is messing around with Gamepaths. A total Chaos...since it was of the beginning of Season 2. I really like to talk to the Dev and ask him what his problem is and why he is not testing his created Gamepaths! I really don t get it. :FacePalm:

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Another Congrats. Dev fucked this Update also up. Thats the 4th Time in a Row. :KEK: Warning : If you are on a special path (e.g. no sharing/no cheating) this Game forces you (out of nowhere) into another path. For e.g.: I am NOT on the Sharing Path (with Denis and Lisa) but in this last Update (even if Kate is still with Archie) the Game pretends Kate had some wild Nights with Denis (at the Hotel) and Archie had some wild Nights with Lisa. :FacePalm: So, again your (or better MY) Decisions are totally fucked up and the Game is messing around with Gamepaths. A total Chaos...since it was of the beginning of Season 2. I really like to talk to the Dev and ask him what his problem is and why he is not testing his created Gamepaths! I really don t get it. :FacePalm:
The irony of Pale Carnations being in your sig with an anti-sharing/NTR rant is highly amusing. That said I do agree on the Season 2 start of this game being a mess. ;)

Jan 13, 2021
The irony of Pale Carnations being in your sig with an anti-sharing/NTR rant is highly amusing. That said I do agree on the Season 2 start of this game being a mess. ;)

Guess you don t get it. This Game (Kate) is FULL of logical Errors and inconsistent Gamepaths. Thats all i am saying. Don t really know what it has to do with sharing and non sharing. You can t force shit out of nowhere...which the Game did. Ever heard of "Choices" and LOGICAL consequences in an VN??! :)

And fyi : Pale Carnations does have logical Choices and i didn t HAVE to share my Ladys. Have you ever played it? ;)

Have a nice one... :coffee:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S2v0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
I'm at a spot that's got me super confused in Season One. Kate just woke up after the rich boy's first task, the peeing in the park thing. And all of a sudden she thinks about Archie acting some type of way (being a douche and calling her a whore or whatever), but it never happened. I'm assuming it's a conversation that takes place if you choose NOT to give into the rich boy's demands. Just a heads-up that the variable for that choice (when you decide to get closer or refuse the rich boy) might need an adjustment.

goodwin26

Feb 5, 2021
первая часть просто дичь зачем ее вообще сделали ? пару картинок пару видео и тупо текст текст текст пол дня в ни куда

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Is the route where you say no to the rich dude available yet? Last time I played and tried to go that route, it said it was 'coming soon' or something to that effect.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
"can our heroine stay herself or will the big city change her?"

Nope, not when you get forced into having sex with the one waitress from the bar after you go out clubbing. Was avoiding everything up to that point, then boom, forced sex...
Just like her confessing to touching the one dude in the hotel, I don't think it happened when I played through. If it did, another instance of being forced...

Everything up to those two moments you can avoid, no choices on those two. Makes no sense to me not to have the option to say no.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83
3.30 star(s) 31 Votes