yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KatesStory-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Thank you very much, this is an easier format to translate, I wanted to play it but I didn't know how the original game format worked.

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
I really do not know how things work in games like this one, BUT:
doesn't DS have the copyright for about 90% off all pictures that were simply taken from his game and been rearranged in this game?
... just curious ...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Still basically kinetic, I see. Tons of choices that really do nothing other than give you a game over, or just skip a scene. The choices don't change the next scenes in any way, that I have seen.

Some scenes are off center of the screen...as in ...the black border is in the middle of the screen, and the picture isn't lined up with the window.

I saw at least one picture where a dude's dick was sticking through the girl's stomach (you could see his dick entering her ass, and his head poking out of her stomach lol).

The "English" is horrible, because 95% of it makes absolutely no sense, at all. I understand a lot of devs don't speak English as their first language, but I can't understand how Google translate could be so bad to where you would get "he" and "she" or "him" and "her" confused, especially using gender words for inanimate objects...which isn't really a thing in English (maybe in a few instances, but not when putting on clothes lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bastaholm

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Since Glamour is not complete, I can only assume this goes to a certain point in the story?
So I didn't say that my game is a complete copy of Glamour. I started doing it as a fan project with my own plot. And I still hope that I will be able to complete it, unlike the author of Glamour

• Love
Reactions: Crukseemeleon

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
No fun to play. To much of the sentences are in Cyrillic.

Because he asks a high price for a professional translation. And those who agree to work for free are no better than machine translation
That's BS - A translation via deepl.com is better than google translate or no translation and it's free for documents with 1500chars. If not you pay 7.49€/month for a starter pack and that includes unlimited translations in the app or website and 5 document translations (max 10MB file size). The other more expensive levels make only a difference in file size and amount of documents. Even with the free option the dev should be able to paste a Cyrillic sentence on the website, translate to English and transfer the translation into his editor. The only problem with the free version that this is not unlimited. If you use it permanently they ask you to get the license. Just try it.
The only problem I see with machine translations is that you need to have a bit of a knowledge of the language. Google translate is especially bad - grammar is wrong and often the wrong words are used in the context. Deepl is better in that case. ( ) The only problem for some people is the limitation to 30 mostly European languages. Google translate does more, but we see the quality in those nice Chinese -> English translations via google translate.....

Skazitel

Dec 11, 2021
No fun to play. To much of the sentences are in Cyrillic.

That's BS - A translation via deepl.com is better than google translate or no translation and it's free for documents with 1500chars. If not you pay 7.49€/month for a starter pack and that includes unlimited translations in the app or website and 5 document translations (max 10MB file size). The other more expensive levels make only a difference in file size and amount of documents. Even with the free option the dev should be able to paste a Cyrillic sentence on the website, translate to English and transfer the translation into his editor. The only problem with the free version that this is not unlimited. If you use it permanently they ask you to get the license. Just try it.
The only problem I see with machine translations is that you need to have a bit of a knowledge of the language. Google translate is especially bad - grammar is wrong and often the wrong words are used in the context. Deepl is better in that case. ( ) The only problem for some people is the limitation to 30 mostly European languages. Google translate does more, but we see the quality in those nice Chinese -> English translations via google translate.....
translation is carried out deepl-translator I have no idea why he doesn't translate well

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
translation is carried out deepl-translator I have no idea why he doesn't translate well
The problem is not that the translation is bad - the problem is that the nearly every second scene has Cyrillic text and not English - that's a programmer's/developer's problem, not a translation problem.
----- deepl translation :

Проблема не в тому, що переклад поганий - проблема в тому, що майже кожна друга сцена має кириличний текст, а не англійський - це проблема програміста/розробника, а не проблема перекладу.

SympoTaz

Jul 25, 2022
Having a multiple choice game were one choice ends the game and the other forces the MC into situations the player has no control over is NOT a choice game.
People have their fetishes but I feel that making a VN without the option of an actual choice, just murders a game.
Giving the false options of the player being able to 'even minimally' have a say in how the story evolves.
If you are going to do that just make it a complete novel and don't include "choices"

Skazitel

Dec 11, 2021
Having a multiple choice game were one choice ends the game and the other forces the MC into situations the player has no control over is NOT a choice game.
People have their fetishes but I feel that making a VN without the option of an actual choice, just murders a game.
Giving the false options of the player being able to 'even minimally' have a say in how the story evolves.
If you are going to do that just make it a complete novel and don't include "choices"
Elections affect the course of history. If Katya is not depraved she cannot pass the exam. She will be out of college in 90 days.

Skazitel

Dec 11, 2021
What are the differences between this version and the original ?
There is no nerd Mask, there is an event with a neighbor, running in the morning with Yulia, cooking, not everyone can get into the support group, there are exams if Katya does not pass them, she will be expelled from college. It is also planned to make relationships with classmates

Reactions: Birdnman993

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.91

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 210 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes