Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a way to change the text colours? The English is awful but the purple on black makes it so I cannot read it at all.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I know. This is a machine translation. English is not my native language. I can't hire a professional translator yet.
Classical Catch22.

You can't hire a professional translator because you make to little money and you make to little money because you did not hire a professional translator.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I know. This is a machine translation. English is not my native language. I can't hire a professional translator yet.
Actually all you need is someone fluent in English to proof read. The translation is close, just needs to be cleaned up.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Actually all you need is someone fluent in English to proof read. The translation is close, just needs to be cleaned up.
And that likely poses a minor problem at least.
To effectively proofread a translated text the proofreader basically has to be a native in that language to not miss details in the humor or drama department. Not every sentence that is correctly spelled actually is correct.

For instance see the "Let's eat grandma!" vs "Let's eat, grandma!" type of language error.

A "I had the highest score in the [language_type] classes at school!" is not really enough.
That person could clean up the text quite a bit, but it would hardly ever be good enough for native players.

I suspect not that many native english speakers are in the acquaintance group of the developer as games by russian developers tend to attract mostly russian players.

Skazitel

Dec 11, 2021
And that likely poses a minor problem at least.
To effectively proofread a translated text the proofreader basically has to be a native in that language to not miss details in the humor or drama department. Not every sentence that is correctly spelled actually is correct.

For instance see the "Let's eat grandma!" vs "Let's eat, grandma!" type of language error.

A "I had the highest score in the [language_type] classes at school!" is not really enough.
That person could clean up the text quite a bit, but it would hardly ever be good enough for native players.

I suspect not that many native english speakers are in the acquaintance group of the developer as games by russian developers tend to attract mostly russian players.
I will disappoint you, this game is not needed for nothing for Russian players

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Furthermore, several pictures are out of focus; they are too high or too low on the screen. For example:

Screenshot from 2024-03-26 15-58-28.png

And sometimes, when we roll back, the progress bar stays stuck on screen, like the Cheerleader bar in this example:

Screenshot from 2024-03-26 15-24-56.png

Last edited:

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
I'm confused here.

Does this simply take Kate's Story from Glamour and Continue it. Or polishes it up from Up to Down?

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
I'm confused here.

Does this simply take Kate's Story from Glamour and Continue it. Or polishes it up from Up to Down?
This is my author's idea of a game based on Glamour. This is probably the most accurate way. I didn't like that the author finally rolled up some lines in the plot for Kate, in particular the BDSM club, and I started making my own game. At first, as a fan craft, and after the author abandoned his own, I continued. But it is HIS game.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Kate's Story [v0.8] [Konstantin]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks SonofLiberty for your Past Superb job of saving us Many Thousands of Megabytes.(y)
reward.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate's Story [v0.9] [Konstantin]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KatesStory-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes