Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
What are the names of the different points in the top left and top right? Which are manipulation points?

I've been focusing on decisions that raise the points on the right. The points on the left (the lips) usually stay at 10 but I notice they get down to 6-7 and that's when I start being forced into purity choices.
Try using this mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-2.53433/post-4629387

You need to increase the manipulation points. You're probably missing the right choice somewhere along the way. If it doesn't raise, rollback and choose another option.

Reactions: dav121

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
the lips are relationship points. Once the get low enough I think the get replaced/ serve another purpose, but I don't think they were ever really fleshed out. the points on the right are manipulation points. manipulation points are reset to zero every chapter, so don't be surprised when that happens. At one point you can start drinking, which adds drug points.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
On the android version is there no way to hide textbox? Really liking this version so far, great render upgrades amd animations!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
SvenVlad

So how did the hard drive disaster shake out? Were you able to recover/back up everything?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
SvenVlad

So how did the hard drive disaster shake out? Were you able to recover/back up everything?
I recovered most of it. Not all, but it sure could've been worse. I'm organizing the library now, which it's taking some time.

3 days ago my SSD (where the OS is installed) died, but this one I was expecting already, so I had time to backup what matters.

That's it. I'll go back to Katie's soon.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But there is a sharing/cuckold path (my favourite)? And if yes, how i obtain it? I must degradate or maximize the relationship of Brian and Katie?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sadly no. But I do intend to make a game with these themes in mind one day.
And you'd be my hero (as well as a your Patreon's supporter if the game deserves it), unfortunately there are only few games with these paths/fetishes.
Imagining the wife/girlfriend fuck other men in front of the husband/boyfriend (with both eager and excited to do it) with naughty outfits (such as stockings/garter belt and high heels) would be amazing.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
And you'd be my hero (as well as a your Patreon's supporter if the game deserves it), unfortunately there are only few games with these paths/fetishes.
Imagining the wife/girlfriend fuck other men in front of the husband/boyfriend (with both eager and excited to do it) with naughty outfits (such as stockings/garter belt and high heels) would be amazing.
Couldn't agree more. Lots of NTR games getting drop as well. :(

Reactions: Claudio83

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Imagining the wife/girlfriend fuck other men in front of the husband/boyfriend (with both eager and excited to do it)
As someone who exactly did this with my ex, I am missing it right now and trying to remember that amazing feeling with this games :)
I hope I will someone like her again. Not to much luck, but still. Hope is still there...

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
SvenVlad Is this still in development, completed or abandoned? It hasn't been updated in 8 months.

It looks like the "updated" date hasn't been incremented with the changelog.

Reactions: Manifold
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes