Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The forum stopped showing notifications of this topic for me. Anyway..

A pity he didn't put a bit more effort in this game
The "remake", My Virgin Bride, seems more interesting than the original I think.

Sorry to hear that. I feel you. This year 3 of my HDDs stop working without any sign. One day was working, the next day nothing.
Yeah, they were old HDDs, but still. it hurts.

One of the HDDs was my Backup HDD. Even you backup your thing, they are not safe :(

Yep, same thing happened, and I couldn't do anything. First day it read as RAW, and before I run any recovery program, next day even bios couldn't read it.

Damn technologies. Now every piece of work related things are in cloud. Which it is not safe too :(

I hope you can be able to recover your stuff.

Nooooooooo :)))
Lot's of assets missing or broken, but I managed to recover a lot. The HDD itself is 2 years old, more or less, idk why it became unallocated so suddenly. But it seems to be working normally now. I bought an external hard drive just in case.

But what happened to you also happened to me some years ago. It's heartbreaking. :cry:

But it can something good too. I'll organize the library in a more efficient way now, this will sure speed things up in the future.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Just stumbled upon this mod/revamp. (Good stuff) So is this still in progress or have you done what you've wanted and now moving to your own planned game?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
For some reason it refuses to install on android for me. As soon as I click 'Install now' it just gives the error message of 'App not installed'. I've tried downloading again, and downloading on PC then transferring to android, but nothing works.

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
Nice going SvenVlad
Hope you finish and add some new content as well.

Meanwhile it would be great if anyone can compress and share that version too for low speed and bandwidth audience

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
For some reason it refuses to install on android for me. As soon as I click 'Install now' it just gives the error message of 'App not installed'. I've tried downloading again, and downloading on PC then transferring to android, but nothing works.
Sadly I can't even update the Android to the current version because it's giving me some errors. Idk why this is happening to you, I'm sorry :(

Any dl links for PC other than MEGA?
I'll upload to Google Drive.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Alright, I've managed to update the game to 1.19.4.2 on Android and it's posted in the OP. It's working on my phone and on bluestacks. If it fails for you man, idk what else to do.

I also added a mirror for the PC version.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BrokenRose

madbloke

May 4, 2017
In my experience with android, you will need twice as much space as the size of the apk, ie; if apk = 1mb you will need 2 mb space, I'm no expert but that has been my own experience in the past.

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
Seem like no matter what I do, picking the red options whenever I can, picking options that raise the score on the top right (manipulation? I don't know what it is) I eventually get to the point where "Refuse" is the only option on the screen for decisions and "stay with Brian" is the only option when those checkpoints are reached. I've got the purity ending 3 times trying to be a fucked up slutty as possible.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Seem like no matter what I do, picking the red options whenever I can, picking options that raise the score on the top right (manipulation? I don't know what it is) I eventually get to the point where "Refuse" is the only option on the screen for decisions and "stay with Brian" is the only option when those checkpoints are reached. I've got the purity ending 3 times trying to be a fucked up slutty as possible.
You are probably either picking options that lower manipulation points, or missing entire sections where you would earn points. If you are going for the most corrupted ending you will need to weaken the relationship every chapter, so if you ever see a screen making you select "Stay true to Brian. Maximum 10 points" or similar and don't have an option to grow further apart you have messed something up in that chapter.

Reactions: rafkin

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
You are probably either picking options that lower manipulation points, or missing entire sections where you would earn points. If you are going for the most corrupted ending you will need to weaken the relationship every chapter, so if you ever see a screen making you select "Stay true to Brian. Maximum 10 points" or similar and don't have an option to grow further apart you have messed something up in that chapter.
What are the names of the different points in the top left and top right? Which are manipulation points?

I've been focusing on decisions that raise the points on the right. The points on the left (the lips) usually stay at 10 but I notice they get down to 6-7 and that's when I start being forced into purity choices.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
This is an old walkthrough (up to Version .12) so the sentences may differ slightly. But should get you corrupt.

" Walkthough 'Katie's corruption' by 3diddly Versions 00.1-0.12 for full corruption (blackmail included) (written by Othello)
to 9 true feelings points
keep secret
part time job
accept
hug him
ignore hands (2x)
coffee with 1 sugar
listen, need talk
do favors
accept
pull dress to side
threaten to expose
10 bad points - degrade to 9

(pick up or ignore)
accept
change topic
refuse
hand tissue - ask why she's crying
... I ...
Nothing
Thank properly
rub shoulders
accept
8 bad points - degrade to 8

stay
(Hannah) Are you getting married soon?
It's tough to have no confidence
Let Hannah continue
Ask Wright about tattoo
Think about terms
Yes
Fuck slowly
Tell Hannah
8 bad points - degrade to 7

Let Hannah do
Help Wright
Fight
(Vera) That sucks
I can help
Accept proposal
Pur on dress
continnue dancing
Take offer
9 bad points - degrade to 6

go to his place
(Wright) work - talk about previous experiences
family- talk about past experiences
school - talk about own experience with school
accept
tell truth
(Wright) compliment dress
take seed inside
agree
9 bad points - degrade to 5
TO FOLLOW BLACKMAIL GO UP TO 7 HERE

agree BLACKMAIL: refuse
drink
argue
(agree go blonde)
agree with Hannah BM: stay silent
accept bet
go with Jacob BM: you can't go with Jacob
I'm Brandon's bitch ('We could...' also gives you 1 bad point - both might have influence in later versions) BM: we could
drink
accept YOU'RE ON THE BLACKMAIL PATH
go along with Wright
get angry ('feel sad' also gives you 1 bad point - both might have an influence later)
9 bad points - degrade to 4

to look better
go with Jacob
Let dad have his way (no bad point either)
accept
smoke
accept gift
sit on lap
take off dress
(talk with Wright in kitchen - no choices available)
accept
drink
give dad hug (no bad point)
7 bad points - degrade to 3 (if you go up to 5 again you can't break up with Brian later)

Talk another time
Accept gift
Accept invitation
Tell them what they want to hear
Agree to anal
Agree to lunch
Lie"
Tell him what he wants to hear
Yes, sir --------------- DEVIATION: refuse here, see what follows
Pick phone up, NTR may be enabled/ don't pick up (both 1 bad point)
Try her best
Show the dean
(After the conversation with Brian you need to have at least 12 bad points to be able to choose if you break up or not)
max 15 bad points - Break up - degrade to 0 ('stay' remains at 3)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes