Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
When I get to this point, I'll post here some options regarding the size of her implants and let the people choose.
I like that idea.

This game could use an entire rework in my opinion. It's one of those games I keep coming back to because the concept is so good, but the execution is lacking. My biggest gripe is if you make one choice out of place then you find yourself suddenly at the good (lame) ending. I seem to remember the original creator even said he quit developing it at one point because he realized he had made so many game design mistakes. That's why the endings are all tacked on and sudden. He just wanted to finish it and move on.
[/QUOTE]
yeah it started going downhill when patreon almost removed their account for the content of this and then removed stuff and it felt like they weren't in it and instead wanted to milk things

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
I hope I don't come across as being disparaging though. I love the work that SvenVlad is doing and I have really enjoyed this mod. If you are reading this I love whatever additions you make to the game.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Would be nice to see development of her breast augmentation path, where she gets maybe bigger implants than ones she get in original game? Was really underwhelmed to see her getting such small implants, she should get some big ones!
Maybe but don't forget for 1 of the corruption endings she has been given bigger impants and piercings

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hi All,

I played a little bit with the script.rpy, just highlighted the Manipulation Point+1 as red and Manipulation Point-1 as green. Some options which don't give "-" Manipulation points highlighted as red too. They are helping to corrupt our lowly Katie :cool: .

For beastiality: Follow "red highlighted options" till the selection between "Manipulation Route (to beastiality)" or "Slut Route"

I hope you enjoy it.

Copy the file inside the game folder. When asked, click "Replace"
View attachment script.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
If anyone interested I am going to do more, like playing with the love, manipulation, and drug point system like last time and allowing hidden options visible and etc. I am not planning to damage the storyline, however, I might open some scenes even they are not allowed for certain love, manip or drug points.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hi All,

I played a little bit with the script.rpy, just highlighted the Manipulation Point+1 as red and Manipulation Point-1 as green. Some options which don't give "-" Manipulation points highlighted as red too. They are helping to corrupt our lowly Katie :cool: .

For beastiality: Follow "red highlighted options" till the selection between "Manipulation Route (to beastiality)" or "Slut Route"

I hope you enjoy it.
View attachment 917599

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it goes into the "game" folder?

gnole13

May 29, 2020
My HDD where I store everything related to Daz stopped being recognized by the Windows. I had to allocate it again e now it's asking to format. Nice.

Yesterday, one of my VGA's fan stopped working. Luckily, the card has 3 fans, so now, 2 are working.

I think someone casted a plague on me.
Sorry to hear that. I feel you. This year 3 of my HDDs stop working without any sign. One day was working, the next day nothing.
Yeah, they were old HDDs, but still. it hurts.

Zero backup :cry: I was planning to buy an external HDD in this BF exactly for that.

I. Am. Fucked.
One of the HDDs was my Backup HDD. Even you backup your thing, they are not safe :(

I haven't formatted yet, THANK GOD.

The drive is reading as RAW, that's why I can't access it. I'm using a program to scan it and see if I can recover something, but like you said, I might have to buy a licence.

I am fucked either way.
Yep, same thing happened, and I couldn't do anything. First day it read as RAW, and before I run any recovery program, next day even bios couldn't read it.

Damn technologies. Now every piece of work related things are in cloud. Which it is not safe too :(

I don't wanna jinx, but I might have found a way. I'll try to recover my projects and the assets.
I hope you can be able to recover your stuff.

I think I managed to recover almost everything.

Sadly I lost an animation on Katie's project, but.. oh well..
Nooooooooo :)))

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Would be nice to see development of her breast augmentation path, where she gets maybe bigger implants than ones she get in original game? Was really underwhelmed to see her getting such small implants, she should get some big ones!
I think the original idea was that Katie first gets smaller implants and then later in the game she becomes dissatisfied with the size and gets bigger ones.

Reactions: dav121

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I think the original idea was that Katie first gets smaller implants and then later in the game she becomes dissatisfied with the size and gets bigger ones.
There were two routes in the original game. One with implants, one without, which provided a sensible solution to the controversy. I can't stand silicon implants. Surgery is for medical issues. Surgery for vanity turns me off. People think it's a matter of choice but it's really not, because you need money, lots of it, to add a couple of wobbly bags to what nature provided. When I was younger I had girlfriends with huge busts & others who were almost flat-chested. They all had one thing in common & that was natural breasts, i.e. the best kind.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
the other game wifeys dilemma shows her and gives us an idea of what the proper ending is

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
There were two routes in the original game. One with implants, one without, which provided a sensible solution to the controversy. I can't stand silicon implants. Surgery is for medical issues. Surgery for vanity turns me off. People think it's a matter of choice but it's really not, because you need money, lots of it, to add a couple of wobbly bags to what nature provided. When I was younger I had girlfriends with huge busts & others who were almost flat-chested. They all had one thing in common & that was natural breasts, i.e. the best kind.
Isnt that really about different people's tastes? About which you can't really argue? x)

Reactions: Funky-Munky

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Isnt that really about different people's tastes? About which you can't really argue? x)
Absolutely, I was putting down a marker that not everybody thinks air-bag breasts are somehow sexier, or desirable in any way. That's why the original game ended up with two routes but thanks for the facepalm, it shows that this POV is worthy of notice. If anyone is puzzled by any of this, try having some surgery & see how sexy you feel.

haube

Oct 18, 2018
Absolutely, I was putting down a marker that not everybody thinks air-bag breasts are somehow sexier, or desirable in any way. That's why the original game ended up with two routes but thanks for the facepalm, it shows that this POV is worthy of notice. If anyone is puzzled by any of this, try having some surgery & see how sexy you feel.
Don't make me give you the bimbo gas

Reactions: seden
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes