4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
whatever you upload, I will download.
Hurray to unlimited internet :p
I have a potato internet, so it's taking a while :whistle:

it worked.
I just finished really quickly the manipulation.
Wow man, you did really good renders.
I love all of them.

Your game. will it be a corruption game like this one:) a better one :)
Corruption/NTR game. :oops:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hi great update but I can't get the dog content. I mean I let the dog and the dad come and enable bestiality but I don't get this content. Is there an other choice to make ?

Thanks.
You're doing something wrong along the way. Don't load a previous save. Play from the moment the choice to bring Max appears.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hi great update but I can't get the dog content. I mean I let the dog and the dad come and enable bestiality but I don't get this content. Is there an other choice to make ?

Thanks.

I am planning to play with the script again and I am going to highlight the options and write the routes to beastly etc. like last time.
Are you okay with it SvenVlad?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Start a new save and make sure to enable bestiality.
Or you can use unren, enable console and type beastiality = True
For those that don't know how to bring up the console in Renpy after it's been enabled...
Shift + o (i.e. type a capital O)
hit the esc key to exit console

As SvenVlad suggests, run unren.bat to enable console.
I just pick option 9 when running it, that way it does everything. I mainly use unren.bat so that I can look at the pretty pics in the images folder, but it does other things too...

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
My HDD where I store everything related to Daz stopped being recognized by the Windows. I had to allocate it again e now it's asking to format. Nice.

Yesterday, one of my VGA's fan stopped working. Luckily, the card has 3 fans, so now, 2 are working.

I think someone casted a plague on me.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I hope you have backups SvenVlad! That really sucks about your HDD. You may be able to replace the fan on your GPU though at least.

Reactions: Manifold

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm guessing you already clicked 'accept' on reformatting that drive. If you hit cancel when you saw those messages, there may still be a chance. I.E. Unplug it from the SATA port (shut it down first of course), then plug it in to a different port (or the same one again), then reboot. Or get an external enclosure for it and see if maybe the board that comes with the external drive tricks windows...

Sometimes you can use recovery utilities to recover that data, but those can be expensive. Others may have suggestions. If you reformatted though... sometimes the data image is still there it depends...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. To others, ALWAYS back up your Daz stuff regularly. I've had a couple of 'WTF just happened' moments with my Daz install, and I can totally relate with how Sven is feeling right now. All that work... gone.

In my case, it turned out that my 'My Library' folder had been relocated elsewhere on my drive, so I was able to drag it back to where it belonged, but I hadn't done a backup on a couple of months so I was freaking out in the meantime.

At least you were able to upload your latest update before this happened, so that's something I guess...

I feel for ya man!
o_O:eek:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm guessing you already clicked 'accept' on reformatting that drive. If you hit cancel when you saw those messages, there may still be a chance. I.E. Unplug it from the SATA port (shut it down first of course), then plug it in to a different port (or the same one again), then reboot. Or get an external enclosure for it and see if maybe the board that comes with the external drive tricks windows...

Sometimes you can use recovery utilities to recover that data, but those can be expensive. Others may have suggestions. If you reformatted though... sometimes the data image is still there it depends...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. To others, ALWAYS back up your Daz stuff regularly. I've had a couple of 'WTF just happened' with my Daz install, and I can totally relate with how Sven is feeling right now. All that work... gone.

In my case, it turned out that my 'My Library' folder had been relocated elsewhere on my drive, so I was able to drag it back to where it belonged, but I hadn't done a backup on a couple of months so I was freaking out in the meantime.

At least you were able to upload your latest update before this happened, so that's something I guess...

I feel for ya man!
o_O:eek:
I haven't formatted yet, THANK GOD.

The drive is reading as RAW, that's why I can't access it. I'm using a program to scan it and see if I can recover something, but like you said, I might have to buy a licence.

I am fucked either way.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Others here might have ideas on how you can 'scrape' the data off of that drive. I'd definitely recommend removing it from your system until you can buy that backup drive, that way whatever data which may be left is left intact.

Wondering if there may be a virus in play here...

I had an antivirus program completely fuck my system once after a software update. I no longer use that antivirus software obviously.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes