Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
As usual great improvements, but last one is the best IMO, really liked her pose, camera angle and the expression on her face.

Reactions: SvenVlad

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm a bit confused about something (never played the original, just this version).

Are my manipulation points supposed to reset every single time I have to make a choice? Like when I get to the part to stay in my relationship or drift further apart, I choose drift apart and it resets all my manipulation points to 0 every time. So I have to build them all back up again from scratch constantly.

Is that supposed to happen or is that a bug? Just wondering cause in other games I've tried here, the points don't keep resetting and just keep building up (Like in GGGB and such). So just wondering if the constant reset to 0 is supposed to be happening.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I'm a bit confused about something (never played the original, just this version).

Are my manipulation points supposed to reset every single time I have to make a choice? Like when I get to the part to stay in my relationship or drift further apart, I choose drift apart and it resets all my manipulation points to 0 every time. So I have to build them all back up again from scratch constantly.

Is that supposed to happen or is that a bug? Just wondering cause in other games I've tried here, the points don't keep resetting and just keep building up (Like in GGGB and such). So just wondering if the constant reset to 0 is supposed to be happening.
Indeed. It supposes like that.
Love points start from 10. You start collecting manipulation points.
Depends on your manipulation and love points, your options will be different for certain situations.
Every time, the manipulation points 0 itself after deciding to stay or drift. Drift decrase love points, more drift, less love points means more corruption and after a point more sluttiness.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
cool,looking forward to enjoying the good stuff that was removed-are you thinking of adding more of the forbidden goodness-ie will you be making new scenes in the future.how about a younger brother for katie:eek::love:(y)daddy can show him the ropes:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gnole13

pregspermtank69

Jul 25, 2020
a scene where she on the phone with her boyfriend, with some dick(s) in her would be nice, and some more pregnancy content id love. i think those would be some good additions, but im loving the overhaul you've done so far, waiting on the update, take your time :)

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I was planning to release this week, but sadly today my SSD stopped working
I am sorry to hear that. I now how annoying will it be. I hope you didnt loose your important file.

Thankfully, the game is another drive
Yayy!!, lucky us :love:

but it's a minor delay anyway. I'm sorry.
Don't be sorry. Whenever you have time then you will upload. We can wait.

Again, Thanks for your amazing work

• Hey there
Reactions: SvenVlad

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I definitely suggest taking this opportunity to back up that SSD! I suggest dragging over your 'game' related and other really important files first before attempting a full backup though, that way you'll have the important stuff if the SSD fails during a full backup.

Might not be a bad time to invest in a reasonably inexpensive large external HDD to back up everything, if you haven't already. And, if you have been doing regular backups, you get a gold star, or a cookie...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes