Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Does anyone know any good "corruption" game like this?
But, should be Female Protagonist

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone know any good "corruption" game like this?
But, should be Female Protagonist
Well maybe you still haven't stumbled on one of the following. They're either hot wife, NTR, even mom incest stuff:

Legendary

-Good girl gone bad, you've played that, right?...

Good ones

-The office wife
-The office (v0.2), check my signature
-Angelica's temptation
-Jessie (not sure if it's dropped or not, mommy stuff)

OK ones

-Chronicles of Leridia (if you're into adventure games)
-Marie and Marie my best friend (DD Funlol's games, if you're ready for some strange gay side-scenes and his crazy, non- sensical storylines and regressive world)
-Lessons of passion games (Eleanor, Lili in Hawai)
-Liza's story (abandoned I think, but some good sex scenes)
-Elena's life
-NTR games (How far will you go, Zoey, Helping out the neighbour)
-Selena's story (pretty old now, and abandoned)
-Slut trainer
-Happy marriage (multiple MCs, but including female protag - I find it meh, but some good sex scene renders)
-Ana (meh, it gets really boring after a while, but the second season is kinda hot, though)

Meh ones (for me)

-Jessica O'Neils something + A wife and mother, ridiculously slow pace, supposed to be corruption, but nothing happens, even after years of development. But to each one his own I guess.

Reactions: depechedNode

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Well maybe you still haven't stumbled on one of the following. They're either hot wife, NTR, even mom incest stuff:

Legendary

-Good girl gone bad, you've played that, right?...

Good ones

-The office wife
-Angelica's temptation
-Jessie (not sure if it's dropped or not, mommy stuff)

OK ones

-Chronicles of Leridia (if you're into adventure games)
-Marie and Marie my best friend (DD Funlol's games, if you're ready for some strange gay side-scenes and his crazy, non- sensical storylines and regressive world)
-Lessons of passion games (Eleanor, Lili in Hawai)
-Liza's story (abandoned I think, but some good sex scenes)
-Elena's life
-NTR games (How far will you go, Zoey, Helping out the neighbour)
-Selena's story (pretty old now, and abandoned)
-Slut trainer
-Happy marriage (multiple MCs, but including female protag - I find it meh, but some good sex scene renders)
-Ana (meh, it gets really boring after a while, but the second season is kinda hot, though)

Meh ones (for me)

-Jessica O'Neils something + A wife and mother, ridiculously slow pace, supposed to be corruption, but nothing happens, even after years of development. But to each one his own I guess.
First of all, thanks for your suggestions.

I had some of them, just downloaded but not played.
I came across "Good girl gone bad" a couple times however I didn't like the drawings, I like 3d games more. But I also like the drawings of Chloe and Harem Hotel.
However, I downloaded it and I am giving it a chance.

I liked A wife and mother. I am okay with teasing and some erotism :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Couldn't waste the opportunity for some exhibitionism sex
You should seize on more opportunities like this one, because looks like you have a talent for it. :p

-The office wife
These two somehow managed to hide from my radar, added to watchlist, thanks for the recommendations.

I came across "Good girl gone bad" a couple times however I didn't like the drawings
I was thinking like this years ago, until one day I tried it because of boredom and I think played it for 6 hours non-stop, then become addicted to it. GGGB is one of the very few games I replayed many many times. But still everyones' taste is different, so I hope you like it too.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
First of all, thanks for your suggestions.

I had some of them, just downloaded but not played.
I came across "Good girl gone bad" a couple times however I didn't like the drawings, I like 3d games more. But I also like the drawings of Chloe and Harem Hotel.
However, I downloaded it and I am giving it a chance.

I liked A wife and mother. I am okay with teasing and some erotism :)
The problem with the art in GGGB is that it's mainly rotoscopy (or whatever it's called), i.e. drawing over real footage. It makes the neck, feet, and other body parts look strange, even ugly sometimes.

But I guarantee you that even if I had exactly the same thoughts as you, I immediately became a GGGB addict as soon as I tried it out of curiosity, like sabbathfun, and many, many others (that game must have literally hundreds and hundreds of 5 star ratings here on F95).

GGGB is the only game as far as I'm concerned where the text and story itself give you a boner, not just the art.

Plus, I suspect this game Katie's corruption was heavily inspired by GGGB. There are many similarities, though GGGB has a lot more endings and branching combos possible.

I can only strongly recommend you try it out.

Reactions: gnole13

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
EDIT: After starting over and constantly saving/loading it appears if you make 1 wrong choice you're just f*ucked for the rest of the game with no chance to get back on track.

ORIGINAL POST: There needs to be some sort of walkthrough for this damn game because it makes no sense. I've read this whole thread and ppl say its easy just choose this and that. Well considering I don't even get those choices it is hard. I choose grow apart then the next time I get to choice I can only stay loyal and whenever I'm confronted with a choice there is only a 'refuse' option for things. The game seems to be going no where and I can't turn it around. I guess I'll start over and "try harder"?

And what does Stay Loyal (Maximum 10) even mean? Do I want the hearts in to the top right to be high or low? I played this game 2 years ago and gave up. I figured this mod would make things easier to understand but it doesnt. :( I love this concept but seem to get stuck in a "you can't do anything fun" route every time!

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
EDIT: After starting over and constantly saving/loading it appears if you make 1 wrong choice you're just f*ucked for the rest of the game with no chance to get back on track.

ORIGINAL POST: There needs to be some sort of walkthrough for this damn game because it makes no sense. I've read this whole thread and ppl say its easy just choose this and that. Well considering I don't even get those choices it is hard. I choose grow apart then the next time I get to choice I can only stay loyal and whenever I'm confronted with a choice there is only a 'refuse' option for things. The game seems to be going no where and I can't turn it around. I guess I'll start over and "try harder"?

And what does Stay Loyal (Maximum 10) even mean? Do I want the hearts in to the top right to be high or low? I played this game 2 years ago and gave up. I figured this mod would make things easier to understand but it doesnt. :( I love this concept but seem to get stuck in a "you can't do anything fun" route every time!
did you play this version with my "mod". not perfect but it indicates what you should do.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

It's very simple, increase the devil's heart points. When the message to stay loyal or grow apart appears, choose to grow apart. You're probably not seeing the fun stuff because you are choosing to stay loyal to her boyfriend. And keep repeating this.

At some point, you'll have to choose the manipulation route and the slut route. If you wanna see the renders in my mod, choose the manipulation.

Next version I'll take the rollback block off, but until then, use this

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...er-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/unread

If the point doesn't increase, try to rollback and choose something else.

Last edited:

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Meh ones (for me)

JOHN is a meh game? That's probably one of the best ones. With the sexiest scenes. Plus the female MC in that one actually ends up having sex with someone else unlike A wife and a mother. That's the one you should avoid cause it's a big tease.

OnT: Sven you're the hero we need but don't deserve. Thank you for this upgrade! Katies corruption is a favorite of mine.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
JOHN is a meh game? That's probably one of the best ones. With the sexiest scenes. Plus the female MC in that one actually ends up having sex with someone else unlike A wife and a mother. That's the one you should avoid cause it's a big tease.

OnT: Sven you're the hero we need but don't deserve. Thank you for this upgrade! Katies corruption is a favorite of mine.
If that's the case, then it's my bad. I do admit I haven't played it in a while. Wow, that means it might be getting interesting. It's just you're the first JOHN fan I've come across here on F95 who evidently ain't an AWAM fan as well...so perhaps there's some hope left for JOHN ;)! (no offense to AWAM fans, of course!)

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
If that's the case, then it's my bad. I do admit I haven't played it in a while. Wow, that means it might be getting interesting. It's just you're the first JOHN fan I've come across here on F95 who evidently ain't an AWAM fan as well...so perhaps there's some hope left for JOHN ;)! (no offense to AWAM fans, of course!)
I was an AWAM fan but that was light years ago. I'll still download the updates from that game. But I'm not gonna pay attention to it as much as I used to back in the day. JOHN at least gives you something. From a handjob to that amazing lesbian sex scene. The mother in AWAM still gets shocked like a virgin when she sees a dick that isn't her husband's haha. If there are any AWAM fans out there. They most definitely went from blue balls to God knows what color now. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Took some time, but here's the first set of previews

Hi Sven, great work as usual. I really like having a background in this scene - you can see how thick the platforms on her shoes are.

However, I noticed in your new render that her hair is stuck to her breast. I would expect it to dangle down due to gravity and maybe even swing due to thrusting.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
On a somewhat related note to this 'other game' discussion, as someone that has not very much patience for mmp (milking my patrons), I'm probably going to get called out for all of the unbridled sex in my Pt 3 of my silly crossover comic. But then I've openly stated that Enthralled is mainly an excuse for me to create sexy renders, and the story is just that thing I use to try to string all of the sexy fun time renders together...
:p

I figure that, for those that are looking for War and Peace, go read War and Peace, I'm not 'that guy' if you are looking for best selling story writing!

Some people won't like that, but I can live with it. But that has very little to do with this mod. I have two thoughts on this.

if gnole13 and SvenVlad are game, you two really should consider working towards combining your two mods. I've suggested using a diff viewer before to compare the code between the two mods, adding in gnole13's 'highlight' code as needed. Of course, both of you would have to be onboard with that and one of you would need to take the time to do it. Once the initial code modification is done, then it should be easy to just use the modified code for this mod. If not, maybe some other person could do this and share... not me though, too busy with other stuff!

Second, something I'll do occasionally is use the console to hack the variables, when I'm trying to get at a specific version of a scene. I haven't played KC in a while, but looking at my console edits now, after pressing shift+o (capital O) to bring up the console, I'm seeing these two variables:
Manipulation points
truefeelings points

As an example imply type say
Manipulation Points = 10
while in the console to max out your Manipulation points
Then hit the esc key to exit the console.

I've also edited lookcorrupt102, from True to False at a couple of points. But then I'm not above using notepad to scan the game code to see what's going on with a particular image, then evaluating which variables I may need to flip/modify to enable a certain story path... this usually isn't worth the effort, but in KC's case, let's just say I now have a few saves now for critical moments in the story (say Dad sex) where I might want to see both versions of the scene, hence I have them on 'speed dial'...

You may need to run unrenbat, which SvenVlad just linked, to enable use of the console. Not sure on that one as I generally run unren bat immediately upon downloading any Renpy games, as these days I'm more interested in the images than I am in the actual games. Life is too short to try to figure out game designer logic every time I just want to look at the sexy pics...

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
if @gnole13 and @SvenVlad are game, you two really should consider working towards combining your two mods.
Thank OhWee for considering me as a modder. However, I am just someone trying to see all images without caring about the continuity of the story. I somehow understand the logic of coding of this game, however, I am not sure about other games :) This is the only game that I checked its mod :)

Still, I am ready to try my best, if someone asks something.

I've also edited lookcorrupt102, from True to False at a couple of points.
mee tooo :)))
and sometimes reduced Manipulation Points and truelove points for chooses.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes