Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
SvenVlad Hope you don't mind but I've made a compressed android version after someone DM me.
I've included the usual gestures.

Reactions: napapadaan

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
are you still working on the game?... there will be new contents in future?
Of course I am. If I ever drop the mod, I let everyone know.

Unless I die. :WaitWhat:

SvenVlad Hope you don't mind but I've made a compressed android version after someone DM me.
I've included the usual gestures.
I don't mind at all. :D

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Beautiful, I loved the original game concept, but the low-quality renders unfortunately weren't doing it justice. I'm definitely trying it! And I hope you might extend the game, in some way...

Reactions: SvenVlad

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Of course I am. If I ever drop the mod, I let everyone know.

Unless I die. :WaitWhat:

I don't mind at all. :D
is this an "official" mod?
if yes you can also ask to the original dev for help in a complete new episode for the stunning virtual-actress that is Katie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
After adding the walkthrough mod to the overhaul, i got this error a few screens after meeting Mr. Wright in the elevator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where can i get the wrightofficenotempty.jpg file? It seems i am unable to progress past the exceptions back into the actual game after that first exception shown above in spoilers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
After adding the walkthrough mod to the overhaul, i got this error a few screens after meeting Mr. Wright in the elevator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where can i get the wrightofficenotempty.jpg file? It seems i am unable to progress past the exceptions back into the actual game after that first exception shown above in spoilers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
wrightofficenotempty.jpg

It's this one. But I'm not using this image in my mod, that's probably why this error is happening.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
any chance you can add that image? It seems like its exclusion is gamebreaking.
Sure, I can add it in the folder, but the image is no longer used, it won't make a diference. This mod is no longer compatible with mine.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Oof. Is there a walkthrough mod that is compatible with this one?
No. But you really don't need one. Just make sure to increase her points and then follow the manipulation route.
The game is quite simple.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
No. But you really don't need one. Just make sure to increase her points and then follow the manipulation route.
The game is quite simple.
It's kind of difficult to always get the right choices, especially since you can't roll back to before you pick the choices. I end up having to restart if i picked a bad choice. And i end up not enjoying the game as well as I could.

In most other renpy games, you can rollback a certain amount of times, regardless of whether those include choices.

Any chance that could be changed in this game/mod?

Thanks, and sorry if my questions seem demanding.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Yes. You have to grow further apart, otherwise you'll always end up in the pure route and miss the scenes.
I'm unable to "grow further apart" after getting Brian/Katie's relationship down to six and then whenever the choices option comes up, it's only "Stay true to Brian" that's available.

This seems like it might be a bug?

• Angry
Reactions: kymico

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm unable to "grow further apart" after getting Brian/Katie's relationship down to six and then whenever the choices option comes up, it's only "Stay true to Brian" that's available.

This seems like it might be a bug?
1) I'll remove the rollback block in the next version.
2) In the meantime, you can use this https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) It's not a bug. If you are following the manipulation route, you can't break up with him.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
SvenVlad , others.

If you don't mind doing the extra work, or if someone else wants to be nice, you might be able to use a diff viewer to compare the scripts from your mod and that other 'walkthrough' mod, and then copy over the bits of code that relate to the walkthrough part.

It'd be a bit faster than trying to copy it over 'by hand', but you'd still need to compare the scripts visually at various points, as I'm sure that this mod has changed the script in a few places to accommodate the changes and additions.

Not me though. Too busy ATM!

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This may sound stupid but how does one follow all of the other routes?

Sorry.
There are only 2 more routes. Pure and Corruption (or slut, whatever you wanna call it).
Pure all you have to do is reject the advances. You'll get there eventually, but the route is quite short.

And the other, at a certain point in the game, you get the choose which one you want

1600049857591.png

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Even when I play this game as vanilla (v1.19) I loved it.
However, after your improvements, it became one of my favorites.
SvenVlad, please don't stop and make this game perfect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SvenVlad
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes