Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 1710303

SvenVlad It would be really better if you do an android port. Because not all of us have the personal space when playing adult games in pc.

D

Deleted member 1710303

It took me almost the whole day to figure it out how to make an android port. But, I did. Tried on my Android and it seems to be working Oo

Do you still need it?

PS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got it mate and thanks btw:)(y). You did a great job.

Reactions: SvenVlad

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get the beast scenes?
Been trying full slut, no slut, manupulation, argue with dad, refuse dad, let that, agreee, doing drugs and drinking.

Some say its easy but trying now for an hour I can say that its not easy and seem to be a few key combinations choses you need to pick but what is it?

Help me obi-pervs you are my only hope!

Edit:

And after I wrote it I tried again and now I feel stupid...

You keep going to the corrupt route and you keep degrading relationship.
When it ask about manp or slut route you pick manp route.
When dad calls you argue with him and after a while you will get the scenes.

It was easy if you just pay attention witch I lack when playing these kinds of games :p

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SvenVlad

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Hey Sven Vlad, thank you for this. Really.
Bit of a bug report: if you follow the manipulation route, at some point, when the boss asks Katie to pose for him. an error appears because "c1118m1" is not defined.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hey Sven Vlad, thank you for this. Really.
Bit of a bug report: if you follow the manipulation route, at some point, when the boss asks Katie to pose for him. an error appears because "c1118m1" is not defined.
I'll look into it, thanks.

How far into the story does this mod have right now ?
I'm not remastering in order, but it does have a lot scenes remade.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I'll look into it, thanks.

I'm not remastering in order, but it does have a lot scenes remade.
No, thank you.
Since we're at it: the biggest hurdle in the original was that if you missed one single corruption point by clicking the wrong choice just once, you were irrevocably locked into the middle "good" ending. Are you planning on retouching the code a bit so it¡s less draconian?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
No, thank you.
Since we're at it: the biggest hurdle in the original was that if you missed one single corruption point by clicking the wrong choice just once, you were irrevocably locked into the middle "good" ending. Are you planning on retouching the code a bit so it¡s less draconian?
I wasn't, but I can, no problem.
Or I can just allow the rollback after a choice.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I wasn't, but I can, no problem.
Or I can just allow the rollback after a choice.
FYI my MOD fixed both those issues by highlighting the correct choice and I had removed all calls that stop rollback (and it fixes a bug with an uninitialized variable on the manipulation path if you refuse drugs at one point).
I recommended it to you to use it as a starting point when you announced your plans for the overhaul

Reactions: baldazza

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Even with rollback or a mod, at some points it gets silly. Like, Katie's talking to Hannah in the bathroom. Hannah has three completely random choices to pick from. Neither seems particularly more relevant than the others. But if you don't have Hannah ask Katie about her incoming wedding, and she doesn't tell her that having no confidence sucks, that's it. Any other choice and you have no access to giving corruption points to Katie, and you're completely locked into the "good" ending no matter what you do. Which is nothing, since the game becomes 100% linear from that point on.
It's maddening. It's a terrible choice and my main gripe with the game.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
i dont want to burst any bubble but aside from adding background you actually makeing it worse by takeing off lighting and shades. if thats all you can do then im sorry, if not then i think you can do a lot more

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes