Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

cumslut meghan

Apr 15, 2018
This is so weird. So I used the download link you just provided and successfully download Katie 1.19.2 fix pc. I even extracted it to a completely different drive but when I launch your version I can still see all the save games from the original version. Very confusing.
Well, your files are there so game is playing as you intended it just has my old saves.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This is so weird. So I used the download link you just provided and successfully download Katie 1.19.2 fix pc. I even extracted it to a completely different drive but when I launch your version I can still see all the save games from the original version. Very confusing.
When you save, the game creates a thumbnail from that image. It doesn't replace it automatically when you open a new version. Just overwrite the save when you see the new scene.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hey look, a separate thread! Keep on keepin' on or something like that!
:D

On a somewhat related note, I wouldn't mind seeing some vaginal action with Mr. Clements in your mod... I did a quick fanart piece along those lines here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-19-3diddly.1838/post-958215

I always felt that the scene in question should have went a bit further, just because...
:p
Perhaps a third party could even enter the bathroom :p

I think I'll add this idea in the slut route.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
well I think you should reconsider it with brian it's he fiancee and that's the most fun part about it You know
Dude, that makes no sense. He doesn't even know she's cheating. How is he supposed to jump to swing out of nowhere. It's either with someone else's or nothing at all.

Reactions: bb888 and dav121

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
When you save, the game creates a thumbnail from that image. It doesn't replace it automatically when you open a new version. Just overwrite the save when you see the new scene.
Same problem here... can't see the new pictures, can you guide me more details? thank you.

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
Start a new game and follow the manipulation route. Don't try to load from the saves.
Noted, don't load from the saves.
If I start a all new path without load old saves, can I save in this new path and still able to see the new pictures?

neutrino_tau

Mar 14, 2018
3rd render have some problem with gravity :) semen on the chin look unrealistic. apart from that, great work as always. will you also modify the slut route?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Wow awesome project, will definitely be following this!
Katie's Corruption was one of those excellent game ideas that fell incomplete halfway through. Amazing to see someone pick up the baton. Love the preview images, don't recall seeing that bondage one for example before :D

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes