Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Wow awesome project, will definitely be following this!
Katie's Corruption was one of those excellent game ideas that fell incomplete halfway through. Amazing to see someone pick up the baton. Love the preview images, don't recall seeing that bondage one for example before :D
There's a bondage scene with her in a pillory that I took the liberty to add. Since no one complained, I think they liked :giggle:
And thanks.:D

will this work on linux?
Not sure. Give it a try. If it doesn't, I'll upload a version just for Linux.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Last(?) set of previews

This beginning of the game is almost finished. I have two options:

1) I can release just the beginning, so far I have more than 200 renders. It will end around 220~230, probably. But that's it. No new scenes with her daddy, no bestiality, no Brandon..

Or

2) I can postpone the release to have to more time to make the others scenes.

Which you guys (and girls, idk if there is any here) prefer?

dofdof

Jan 12, 2018
Last(?) set of previews

1) I can release just the beginning, so far I have more than 200 renders. It will end around 220~230, probably. But that's it. No new scenes with her daddy, no bestiality, no Brandon..

Or

Personally, I can't wait to play your version of the game because your renders are so qualitative.

If there's an intermediate release: I'm happy.
If you prefer to wait until you've added some scenes before release: I'm happy too. :)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Last(?) set of previews

Or

I don't mind waiting, considering how long we had to wait for pdiddy to show up again and deliver such rushed endings (3 are exactly the same) I think you take your time and you release it when you're happy with it.

D

Deleted member 810812

Postpone in my opinion

Edit: I got the route I wanted after a lot of fiddling. Wish there was a walk through for all routes step by step.

Last edited by a moderator:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
if you are more comfortable waiting until you have more of the scenes rendered before you do another release, then I would suggest you not worry too much about delaying it. If you feel like you have found a good point to do a release I personally wouldn't mind seeing how it's coming together.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Last(?) set of previews

Or

ohhh i'm so happy to find this remake much better than the original ,pelase man make more this game need!!!!!

Reactions: SvenVlad

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Last(?) set of previews

Or

Happy to wait until you are comfortable with the release. Will you only be changing the renders or will you have the chance to add content to the story? Loved this game, despite frustration with 3diddy's lack of updates, and would love someone pick it up and moving forward with it.

Reactions: dav121

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Happy to wait until you are comfortable with the release. Will you only be changing the renders or will you have the chance to add content to the story? Loved this game, despite frustration with 3diddy's lack of updates, and would love someone pick it up and moving forward with it.
For me, doesn't really matter one way or the other.
But for now, I'm only (really) adding bestiality content. I'm just remastering, I don't intend to continue the story.

Reactions: sp99

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Would be nice to see development of her breast augmentation path, where she gets maybe bigger implants than ones she get in original game? Was really anti-climax to see her getting such small implants, she should get some big ones!
or her falling further down the lessie rabbit-hole with Vera.

Reactions: sp99
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes