Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hi all,
I did something.
It is compatible with Katie's Corruption Overhaul [v0.3].
It is like a game-in walkthrough (not too much detailed though).
And I thank osmcuser132. I used his/her mode (https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-19-3diddly.1838/post-305861) as an example.

I add two pictures, the one that I like from the original game (SvenVlad, but it will be amazing if you create this scene. Pleaseee?:censored: )
I reduced most of the drug point restrictions, whenever you want you can use drugs or drink :)

I did it just for my fun :)
If you wanna look, it is here.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick question...I want to play Katie's corruption for first time.

Is this game/mod the same story or adjusted.

If adjusted, how big is the deviation?

Recommendation on Playing the original vs this mod version?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Quick question...I want to play Katie's corruption for first time.

Is this game/mod the same story or adjusted.

If adjusted, how big is the deviation?

Recommendation on Playing the original vs this mod version?
From what I understand, no changes in the story itself or game mechanism, but some action with her family doggy has been added, in the blackmail path (this dev's preferred route). It's clearly avoidable, if you don't like that kind of thing.

Play this version, because of the much higher quality renders, reset in proper background (and not stuck alpha mode on the screen, as if floating in space - check the comparison the dev makes in the OP).

But it's not finished, blackmail has priority over other two routes (corruption + pure). If you really are patient, wait till its finished (I know I couldn't wait, even if my favourite is corruption ;)).

...and if you have any problems finding the correct manipulation/corruption routes, check post #140.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
From what I understand, no changes in the story itself or game mechanism, but some action with her family doggy has been added, in the blackmail path (this dev's preferred route). It's clearly avoidable, if you don't like that kind of thing.

Play this version, because of the much higher quality renders, reset in proper background (and not stuck alpha mode on the screen, as if floating in space - check the comparison the dev makes in the OP).

But it's not finished, blackmail has priority over other two routes (corruption + pure). If you really are patient, wait till its finished (I know I couldn't wait, even if my favourite is corruption ;)).

...and if you have any problems finding the correct manipulation/corruption routes, check post #140.
So is it just not done being converted yet?
i.e. I can play this version till the end, but some content is still the original
or
If I play this, I can not reach the end. Rather play the original?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
i.e. I can play this version till the end, but some content is still the original
or
First choice: game completed, but with old renders here and there.

Reactions: Alfius

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

You are 100% correct :D

or
It's up to you. Blackmail path has my new renders, but the story is the same. Bestiality's content is optional, but it's there.

Reactions: Manifold

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Well...If you're OK with doing a corruption mode scene, how about the airplane sex, with those smoking hot boots + outfit?... I'm pretty sure you haven't done it already, right?
I haven't done any scene from the corruption path. But I wouldn't mind.

• Love
Reactions: Manifold

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
It was the second scene, I wrote it wrong :p

Well, all I can say is that she's particularly beautiful, slutty and sexy in that additional render :p :p :p!

ps: Love the engagement ring on her left hand finger ;).
:cool:

Couldn't waste the opportunity for some exhibitionism sex :whistle:

• Hey there
Reactions: bb888 and Manifold
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes