Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I have a potato internet, so it's taking a while :whistle:

Corruption/NTR game. :oops:
So which protagonist are you going to go with? I'd recommend female protagonist since it's better suited for corruption/Ntr thn male one does and also experience you gained from this game will help you too.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
So which protagonist are you going to go with? I'd recommend female protagonist since it's better suited for corruption/Ntr thn male one does and also experience you gained from this game will help you too.
Since I'm planning for a netorare, a male protagonist seems more suitable. Otherwise is netori.
But I have another game in mind with a female protagonist. I'm saving this one for when I get a better vga. I want it to be perfect.

But remastering this game sure taught me a lot.

Last edited:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hi great update but I can't get the dog content. I mean I let the dog and the dad come and enable bestiality but I don't get this content. Is there an other choice to make ?

Thanks.
ok you need to refuse your father each time and set to the manipulation route then rack up some heart points until you remove hair dye and the day you get sex with the personal trainer guy after that at home the dad blackmails her and then doesn't like her attitude and this leads to dog

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I've updated 1.19.4.2 on PC/Linux and I'm uploading the MAC version now. Android I'll build as soon as I can.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Would be nice to see development of her breast augmentation path, where she gets maybe bigger implants than ones she get in original game? Was really underwhelmed to see her getting such small implants, she should get some big ones!

Reactions: mmuse and tyuiasdf

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Mac 1.19.4.2 added

Would be nice to see development of her breast augmentation path, where she gets maybe bigger implants than ones she get in original game? Was really underwhelmed to see her getting such small implants, she should get some big ones!
:unsure:

When I get to this point, I'll post here some options regarding the size of her implants and let the people choose.

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
When I get to this point, I'll post here some options regarding the size of her implants and let the people choose.
[/QUOTE]

I like that idea.

This game could use an entire rework in my opinion. It's one of those games I keep coming back to because the concept is so good, but the execution is lacking. My biggest gripe is if you make one choice out of place then you find yourself suddenly at the good (lame) ending. I seem to remember the original creator even said he quit developing it at one point because he realized he had made so many game design mistakes. That's why the endings are all tacked on and sudden. He just wanted to finish it and move on.

Reactions: bendover9869
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes