Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

gnole13

May 29, 2020
You are right about the uselessness of the walkthrough.

To get the blackmail path the Key number for you to remember is 6

You play slut route until you have degraded your relationship with Brian till level 6.

Play slut route in level 6 BUT when it comes to degrading your relationship to level 5 - refuse and bring the level back up to 7.

After that you are on the corruption route. Play on as slutty as you want but each time it gives an aoption to degrade the relationship it won't let you go lower than 6 and will tell you as much.
I tried to play with the point of the choices before just to make things a little bit more fun. Like Katie gives her attention to all and at the same time Brian. But then I couldn't find time to finish (means I had to start working :) the stay home time took only 2 months for me), instead I just try to do an in-walkthrough.

D

Deleted member 2896487

SvenVlad loved the latest version. The only little problem I had is with the textbox colour which is a little too dark and makes it harder to see all the images completely. May be when you make the next update if you sort that out that'd be great.

I played the android version, so I'm not sure how it is for PC version.

Reactions: SvenVlad and OhWee

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
SvenVlad loved the latest version. The only little problem I had is with the textbox colour which is a little too dark and makes it harder to see all the images completely. May be when you make the next update if you sort that out that'd be great.

I played the android version, so I'm not sure how it is for PC version.
I'll see what I can do

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hi SvenVlad
for the next update, you can change the points at line 10895 as "<= 7" like below
"{color=#ce2d2d}Agree reluctantly. {/color}{image=smalllips.png}" if truefeelings_points <= 7:

so she can change clothes and it doesn't affect anything :)

I hope you are continuing to improve our lovely Katie :)

Amazing work by the way. I would like to see more dad and dog while Brian around, but it will be only my greediness ;) :ROFLMAO:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
SvenVlad I'm waiting to download the final version so I can play it till the end, but I must say that you are doing a really excellent work!
Nice. I wish I had your will to do this too with the games I like :LOL:

Right now I'm in the processing of writing a proper ending for the manipulation route. There's also only a few scenes left to remaster, so they will all come in the v0.5

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Nice. I wish I had your will to do this too with the games I like :LOL:
Yeah I've a great temptation, but as I played the old version I really want to try it when it's complete because the game was good and if you made it better that's too good to be true, I could not bear the pain to wait for the next realease :D
Right now I'm in the processing of writing a proper ending for the manipulation route. There's also only a few scenes left to remaster, so they will all come in the v0.5
That's great. So the next version will see all the content present in the old "official" version plus some new scenes you're adding?
Are you going to add more plot content after that?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah I've a great temptation, but as I played the old version I really want to try it when it's complete because the game was good and if you made it better that's too good to be true, I could not bear the pain to wait for the next realease :D

That's great. So the next version will see all the content present in the old "official" version plus some new scenes you're adding?
Are you going to add more plot content after that?
The old content is mostly removed. The renders are in the folders, they're just not being used.
But right now, I'm only modding the manipulation route.

The slut route, for now, is mostly untouched. If you wanna wait for this route too, might take some time.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
any chance for a mega mac dl? or nopy or something else, because the google one is past bandwidth or whatever. locked out due to too many downloads.

• Hey there
Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
any chance for a mega mac dl? or nopy or something else, because the google one is past bandwidth or whatever. locked out due to too many downloads.
Really? That's strange. :unsure: Why did so many people downloaded for MAC recently..o_O

But sure, I'll upload to MEGA. I don't have an account on NOPY, so..

Reactions: gazlene

Zeus

May 28, 2017
Thanks again for remastering this!

I dont know all 7 endings, but is there an ending where she either ends up with her dad or continues the relationship with him while with her BF but ends her relationship with her boss?

gnole13

May 29, 2020

I dont know all 7 endings, but is there an ending where she either ends up with her dad or continues the relationship with him while with her BF but ends her relationship with her boss?
SvenVlad, hear us. Hear us and make this wish come true. Will be a perfect ending :)))
Even they can be with her together.
Hear us Svennnnn :)))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Loker and SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
SvenVlad, hear us. Hear us and make this wish come true. Will be a perfect ending :)))
Even they can be with her together.
Hear us Svennnnn :)))
Hmmm. Could be an interesting ending. :unsure:

None of the original endings involves her father. Sooo, that's a no.
As for my remastered version, I have yet to add the endings. Right now, I'm writing them while rendering the rest of the missing scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GizmoDuck and OhWee
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes