Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Scene with dog gots me quite excited. And of course if there is chance to add ending with dad, that would be quite interesting!
What SvenVlad said. Looking forward to his 'Daddy' ending.

My 'alternate version' Kat(i)e & Dad ending will be in Pt. 4 of Enthralled (where Kat(i)e kicks Brian and bossman to the curb and embraces her love for Daddy), but if you want more of Kat(i)e and her Dad in the meantime, in various sexually oriented situations, check out Enthralled, my silly crossover comic...
https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-parts-1-2-3-ohwee.17722/

I'm sure SvenVlad will be more 'faithful' to the KC material though!

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
What SvenVlad said. Looking forward to his 'Daddy' ending.

My 'alternate version' Kat(i)e & Dad ending will be in Pt. 4 of Enthralled (where Kat(i)e kicks Brian and bossman to the curb and embraces her love for Daddy), but if you want more of Kat(i)e and her Dad in the meantime, in various sexually oriented situations, check out Enthralled, my silly crossover comic...
https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-parts-1-2-3-ohwee.17722/

I'm sure SvenVlad will be more 'faithful' to the KC material though!
:LOL:

I'll try.

Reactions: OhWee

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Just found this one and was kinda mindfucked to find out that there's such a katie devotee such a yourself.
I'd like to give it a try, but since you were discussing about ending above, I'm wondering how close is the current version to the ending? Because if it's close, then I'd just wait for it and finish it in one go.

Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Just found this one and was kinda mindfucked to find out that there's such a katie devotee such a yourself.
I'd like to give it a try, but since you were discussing about ending above, I'm wondering how close is the current version to the ending? Because if it's close, then I'd just wait for it and finish it in one go.
Well, that depends. There's still few more weeks left until the final version of the manipulation route. But there's still everyting in the slut route to do.

Reactions: zaimokuza

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You need to work in Kate with a Virgin Killer Sweater somewhere I think...
:p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: gnole13

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Few more previews
There seems to a weird dress placement on her upper right thigh. I'm not sure if the dress is rendering into her thigh at that place or what's happening. But I certainly didn't expect to see a corner on the hem of that dress.

Otherwise, nice upgrades as usual! I quite like this dress with the hearts.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes