Ren'Py Katie's Corruption Remastered [v0.5] [3diddly]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Thanks again for remastering this!

I dont know all 7 endings, but is there an ending where she either ends up with her dad or continues the relationship with him while with her BF but ends her relationship with her boss?
the "7" endings are a bit of a cheat since 1 or 2 of them are repeated.
Nothing was mentioned about the father in any of the endings, they were a rush job by the developer who abandoned the game for years and rushed to finish it in order to get support for his new game.
A sad end to what was one of the best corruption games on this site.

• Sad
Reactions: arms99 and SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hello. It's been sometime since my last post, but I'm here to inform that the project is not dead. Yet.

These are some of the scenes that I have already rendered.

OLD | NEW

1621378921784.png katiedecision3.png
dr112 3 copy.png katieveradream.png
1621379170346.png katiewrightvera3.png

Most are already done.

I even found a scene to add our little friend in one last scene in the manipulation route (besides the endings).

katiedecision11.png

Well, that's it. Hope everyone is safe out there.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
No rush. I am waiting :) No idea why, but I like this game so much. So, whatever you do for improvement it will be always appreciated -at least- by me.
And "hurrahhh" for more Max :))

Reactions: SvenVlad

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
Hello. It's been sometime since my last post, but I'm here to inform that the project is not dead. Yet.

Most are already done.

I even found a scene to add our little friend in one last scene in the manipulation route (besides the endings).

View attachment 1201633

Love it! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: gnole13

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Love it! Keep up the good work.

Most are already done.

View attachment 1201633

Been a Patreon of yours for a minute. Looking forward to the next release.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Today was trying to figure it out a good environment for the drinking scene with Kate, Vera and Hannah.

katieverahanna19test.png

I was planning to use this one, but it's way too heavy. Gonna take way too long to render and I don't wanna compress it too much and lose quality

So I decided with this one

katieverahanna19test2.png

Quite cliché since it was used in other games, but oh well, what hasn't at this point :whistle:
I'll just adjust the lightning, although I feel it's more realistic like this.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
But these are not the previews that I was talking about. It's just a little appetizer.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Today was trying to figure it out a good environment for the drinking scene with Kate, Vera and Hannah.

View attachment 1233294

I was planning to use this one, but it's way too heavy. Gonna take way too long to render and I don't wanna compress it too much and lose quality

So I decided with this one

View attachment 1233295

Quite cliché since it was used in other games, but oh well, what hasn't at this point :whistle:
I'll just adjust the lightning, although I feel it's more realistic like this.
The bottom image invokes the Brass Pole in my mind. If that's the set, I used it in Enthralled, but I modified the layout a bit, added a stripper stage with a spiral staircase and walkway to a dressing room, added some pics to the walls, etc. so it looks a bit different. In any case, I wouldn't sweat using 'popular' Daz environment locations, it's all about the storytelling anyways!

Keep up the good work!
;)

• Love
Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The bottom image invokes the Brass Pole in my mind. If that's the set, I used it in Enthralled, but I modified the layout a bit, added a stripper stage with a spiral staircase and walkway to a dressing room, added some pics to the walls, etc. so it looks a bit different. In any case, I wouldn't sweat using 'popular' Daz environment locations, it's all about the storytelling anyways!

Keep up the good work!
;)
Indeed it does.

But the scene it short, it's most talking and then probably 1 or 2 renders when they go to dance. But it's a good tip.

Reactions: sarumaru and OhWee

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Scene with dog gots me quite excited. And of course if there is chance to add ending with dad, that would be quite interesting!

Reactions: gnole13
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes