• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Nice work, though I think I'll skip the minotaur route. More pervy old men is my preference. Not enough pervy old men games. Too many 17/18 year-old boy games. I guess no one likes to face the fact that we're all going to be pervy old men someday...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Heh. Nice work, though I think I'll skip the minotaur route. More pervy old men is my preference. Not enough pervy old men games. Too many 17/18 year-old boy games. I guess no one likes to face the fact that we're all going to be pervy old men someday...
Then you should follow me, my main character will be an older man. Pervy, yes. Well, it's not him directly pervy but I cannot spoil the little bit of "story" my game will have. :p

Reactions: moddy1

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What's your thread?
I am waiting to start one. I did write to TCMS where I can start a thread. The thread is also planned to stay after the Patreon launch of 0.1. I am planning to use it as a kind of documentary: "Going from total noob to a moderate successful VN maker". Or it will end as "Going from total noob to a total disaster.". After all the vanilla content is finished (far far away), I will leave Patreon. So, a good platform for informations would be already established here on F95zone since the early beginnings of the game.

Reactions: Punkhazard

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sound plan. As you're aware, a world of hurt awaits people on F95 (some of it being occasionally useful). Do you yet have a Patron page or still gathering pieces together before you attempt gathering cash?

If you do, slap the link. If not, I'll just keep my peepers peeled.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sound plan. As you're aware, a world of hurt awaits people on F95 (some of it being occasionally useful). Do you yet have a Patron page or still gathering pieces together before you attempt gathering cash?

If you do, slap the link. If not, I'll just keep my peepers peeled.
I played around with the Patreon page to get an impression how it works. Generating cash (paying the assets in previous release, paying power and new hardware (4k scene rendering)) is far away. I want to release 0.1 polished and for free on Patreon. As I work full-time charging would also happen by release of new version ("when it's done"). But I feel already the hammer of a mod for going off topic. As soon as I started the thread I will send you a short PM.

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
It is so fucking sad. I really loved this game. I liked the abuse, the piercings and the incest. The combination of all was just great. The commanding Black guy and the chance to see he selling her body for money. Its just sad. Can anybody give me some examples for Games like this? I allready played GoodGirlGoneBad, Chloe18, Elenas Life and Ana Chapter 1&2. I loved all of these, especially Ana.

Reactions: O.Lyonnais69

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
For Katie, I've been using:

For her hair:

As for Katie's dad:

Hadn't seen the Summer recommend before, so, taking Summer for a test drive, side by side with Lauren...

View attachment 102073

I used Lauren's dark brown eyes on all 3. Yeah Summer looks pretty spot on, but I personally prefer Lauren's curves, so I'll probably keep using Lauren in my fan art, but with the Summer skin textures.

Can't go wrong with Summer though! She's the most accurate match I have to admit.
It's definitely Summer, but obviously it's your prerogative to use whatever model you want;)

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
Then you should follow me, my main character will be an older man. Pervy, yes. Well, it's not him directly pervy but I cannot spoil the little bit of "story" my game will have. :p
We will play with the in your game, right? I'm starting to look impatient.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
We will play with the in your game, right? I'm starting to look impatient.
Do you mean with play that the MC as a male will play around with many hot models or that you play with a female MC? It will be definately a male. Too many hot models out there. But the emo/goth cutey in my avatar is one of the chars in the 0.1 version. Ah, she got also a twin sister. She's not in the emo/goth scene. And they're very close. HA! But not on Patreon. Maybe some innocent showering scenes where they wash each other... I'm far away of rendering those scenes, building fundaments in Renpy and creating the chars in Daz is current work. But again, I stop posting here those things they're off topic. Follow me, I will soon start a development thread with infos, teasers, mechanics. Constructive feedback will be appreciated.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I would only point out, how can you be off-topic in an Abandoned Game?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It's definitely Summer, but obviously it's your prerogative to use whatever model you want;)
I just had a 'DOH!' moment. you know, I CAN use Summer's head with Lauren's body... it's Lauren's waist that I like, but I'm not particularly attached to Lauren's face, as compared to Summer's (Summer's face IS the better match)...

Well Floyd 8 just came out over at Daz. Maybe someone (not me, don't own Floyd and have no desire anyways) could do up some Katie + Floyd fanart for ya! Floyd definitely meets the definition of 'Old', and well any Daz character can be 'pervy'...

As for me, the only two characters in this game that ever interested me were Katie and her dad, so any fan art that I may continue to do in the future will involve those two...

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I preferred Dad without the goatee, myself. I thought he looked too young with the facial hair.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Is it possible for a modder to take this game and continue it/finish it their own way? I dunno the legality of it.

JonDoe011

Aug 22, 2017
Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed by the news that the 3Diddly is taking a break. I just hope that he can finish his work sometime in the future.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes