3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
give it time.. it's not that bad to wait a bit you're not going to get all that much play time with it... he's releasing a tiny bit at a time :)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I find Wright & Orlov to be despicable characters, (as they're meant to be) Brandon also.
But I think Hannah & Vera are considerably worse, especially as they both have seemingly been through a similar process.
Have they been ordered by Wright/Orlov to aid in Katie's corruption?
What do they get out of seeing Katie fall?

Thoughts anyone?

Apologies if this is already in the thread:)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I find Wright & Orlov to be despicable characters, (as they're meant to be) Brandon also.
But I think Hannah & Vera are considerably worse, especially as they both have seemingly been through a similar process.

Thoughts anyone?

Apologies if this is already in the thread:)
Hannah stated that Orlov had instructed her to help with Katie's corruption. Vera just seems to be a bimbo.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

othello

May 30, 2017
:)
Hannah: If you play the 'purity path' Hannah admits she's been ordered by Orlov to make Katie sluttier. For her process I recommend you read 'Hannah's corruption'.
Vera hasn't revealed yet what made her a slut, maybe she does it lateron.
Get out? We don't really know this, maybe they both don't have any real friends besides some bimbos behaving as mendacious, inhibited and manipulative as they have become themselves.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Hannah: If you play the 'purity path' Hannah admits she's been ordered by Orlov to make Katie sluttier. For her process I recommend you read 'Hannah's corruption'.
Get out? We don't really know this, maybe they both don't have any real friends besides some bimbos behaving as mendacious, inhibited and manipulative as they have become themselves.
Well for Hannah I think she has no real alternative aside from following Orlov's orders as she has no other support mechanism. That's one of the cool things about her admitting that to Katie. Even in a little way as it is, it shows her doing something other than what Orlov orders and more importantly admitting it is actually working against them. I'd love to see her and Katie turn against Orlov and the other one but really don't see 3diddley writing it that way.
I was actually a bit surprised that so many of the patrons seemed to really get off on women being forced to degrade themselves without some way to rescue or redeem themselves. I like MC and other similar scenarios including blackmail but some of the posts seemed very disturbed. Even allowing them to get to a point where they "enjoy" their situation is a form of allowing them to accept what's happening. Guess I'M a romantic.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Actually Vera told Katie that she and her husband are swingers and have been since they met. her hubby lets her enjoy while he's out or busy. (that was when they first really started talking to each other (katie and vera)

I agree with you @dbp5ca it can be disturbing to see people talk about it, but more than likely most of them would never do anything like that in person so it's fantasy. i have some disturbing fantasies myself but would never act on them as they are not something i'd like to do in person. Yes people do get off on it and i enjoyed hannah's corruption wanted to smite the hubby for getting to be that way anyways but meh... and katie well that is a different story and i want to see how it comes out.

Reactions: dbp5ca

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Well, this is a corruption game after all... Of course the patrons want the focus to be on the corruption, not on the purity path.

I, for one, don't enjoy when women become totally corrupted like Hannah became, so I don't let Katie go on the dark side on everything. I rejected the father and I'm not following everything that Vera says. This way I still get to see most of the scenes, but Katie is still in character (thank God I didn't believe what Vera said about Katie's boyfriend so I avoided seeing Katie piercing her belly).

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well, this is a corruption game after all... Of course the patrons want the focus to be on the corruption, not on the purity path.

I, for one, don't enjoy when women become totally corrupted like Hannah became, so I don't let Katie go on the dark side on everything. I rejected the father and I'm not following everything that Vera says. This way I still get to see most of the scenes, but Katie is still in character (thank God I didn't believe what Vera said about Katie's boyfriend so I avoided seeing Katie piercing her belly).
Naw I get that it's a corruption game and I'm fine with that. Actually playing several threads to see where they're all going. Don't even have an issue with the full corruption path as ultimately it's Katie who is determining how to act. I think it's because in this game she at least has the option of choice. She can be fully corrupted because she chooses to react that way. I think the issue was more in Hannah as there wasn't that option of choice. This format works better in that way.

othello

May 30, 2017
I don't like the girls being totally corrupted either. 'Katie's corruption' can be read as being some degree of corruption or even its failure.

I'm very interested to see how 3diddly will manage this 3-in-one story, however he succeeded to gather more than 500 patrons by now and this will mean he'll be supported by two more devs, that's good news and we can expect to see more content in each update.

Well for Hannah ... I'd love to see her and Katie turn against Orlov and the other one but really don't see 3diddley writing it that way.
Even allowing them to get to a point where they "enjoy" their situation is a form of allowing them to accept what's happening. Guess I'M a romantic.
First of all, Hannah is well aware of she's in a situation she can hardly escape from. What she did was for Marc, however all went the wrong way and was in vain. She thinks the best she could do at the moment is to do what Orlov wants and so to minimize her trouble and handle her bad situation. Speaking to Katie about the process she went through indicates she still is looking for a way out and has not fully given up. You may call that romantic, however I'd consider it realistic.

I should add that I'm not talking about 'gold diggers' or 'trophy wives', that's another story.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
First of all, Hannah is well aware of she's in a situation she can hardly escape from. What she did was for Marc, however all went the wrong way and was in vain. She thinks the best she could do at the moment is to do what Orlov wants and so to minimize her trouble and handle her bad situation. Speaking to Katie about the process she went through indicates she still is looking for a way out and has not fully given up. You may call that romantic, however I'd consider it realistic.
Yeah that's pretty much how I see the situation as well. I also agree that her telling Katie about the situation indicates she's still not totally bought into her circumstances. As noted above, I see it as a sign of rebellion that she would "out" herself like that for Katie.

We got into a discussion on the Patron board about what constitutes "corruption" after the ending of the comic. What I am alluding to previously (though regrettably not clearly) is that even the full corruption path in KC can be "legitimate", for lack of a better term, without getting into the kind of degradation that some of the patrons seemed to be routing for. If Katie enjoys what she's doing or is willing to consent and that drives her changed character then that is legitimate "corruption" in my view. Hannah was never "corrupted", she was forced and blackmailed into being raped to save herself and her husband (and later her son). While she says that she "got used to" having sex with Orlov, the fact that she's still trying to find a way out indicates the lack of corruption.

Reactions: othello

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
3Diddly posted a sneak peek of 1.06, and he says he included more information to the purity route. The purity route is becoming really interesting, not much sex but a lot of background info of what is going on. That is a good way to keep all the fans of the game happy. I think 3diddly approach (using purity route for more info and the other routes for sex scenes&corruption) is good storytelling.

Also, using drugs or no will start to have different effects at 1.06.

othello

May 30, 2017
3Diddly posted a sneak peek of 1.06, and he says he included more information to the purity route. The purity route is becoming really interesting, not much sex but a lot of background info of what is going on. That is a good way to keep all the fans of the game happy. I think 3diddly approach (using purity route for more info and the other routes for sex scenes&corruption) is good storytelling.

Also, using drugs or no will start to have different effects at 1.06.
Good to hear that. There are enough comics here which don't give any or few background and just show woman are becoming sluts. Btw there's nothing wrong with people who like these kind of comics as long as it is accepted that this is kind of fantasy and pure fiction.

othello

May 30, 2017
Yeah that's pretty much how I see the situation as well. I also agree that her telling Katie about the situation indicates she's still not totally bought into her circumstances. As noted above, I see it as a sign of rebellion that she would "out" herself like that for Katie.
I'm curious what Hannah's confession will lead to. She must be aware of that this is nothing Orlov would have liked and it must be quite clear to her what Orlov would do if he noticed what she told Katie.
Seems the 'purity path' is changing to a story on its own considering what Amanda says chapter 1.06 will show.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

othello

May 30, 2017
I have to agree to your point. The setting - Katie needs a lot of money so to help her mother - is kind of credible and this is way better than the setting in the Hannah comic. While in Hannah it was Marc who started the whole thing (would a woman really agree to be a surrogate mother in order to pay his gambling debt and so protect the one she loves?) Katie acts on her own free will, she is starting her 'adventure' because she feels obliged to help her mother. Possibly she may feel guilty in case she won't be able to gather enough money, however, it is up to her to decide how far she wants to go for that.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes