3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have to agree to your point. The setting - Katie needs a lot of money so to help her mother - is kind of credible and this is way better than the setting in the Hannah comic. While in Hannah it was Marc who started the whole thing (would a woman really agree to be a surrogate mother in order to pay his gambling debt and so protect the one she loves?) Katie acts on her own free will, she is starting her 'adventure' because she feels obliged to help her mother. Possibly she may feel guilty in case she won't be able to gather enough money, however, it is up to her to decide how far she wants to go for that.
but thing is Katie does not think she will be put through all this she thought that it would just be a required 6 month job and then she can go back to living as well as continue school. it is not till she really asks for the money that he really begins his corruption of Katie... so it is more plausible than Hannah but then again i've known a few people that have said they's sleep with someone for a million dollars etc.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I feel this game has been improving substantially in the last few releases. It's just me or someone else thinks Good Girl Gone Bad has had some kind of influence in this game developement? I've noticed some similarities, like the addition of drug abuse, the gym scene and the muscular jock, and the game has become more branching and the game over screen has been removed.

Reactions: Freki

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I feel this game has been improving substantially in the last few releases. It's just me or someone else thinks Good Girl Gone Bad has had some kind of influence in this game developement? I've noticed some similarities, like the addition of drug abuse, the gym scene and the muscular jock, and the game has become more branching and the game over screen has been removed.
You caught me! Eva Kiss was actually my patron before she started her game. At first, when she showed me her story line, I actually thought the story was quite weak. However, she ended up being extremely popular and set a new standard for Patreon games. The gym scene was a coincidence, but the multiple branching of the story is something that people love, and is a concept I incorporated into my game as well.

othello

May 30, 2017
... it is not till she really asks for the money that he really begins his corruption of Katie ...
I go along with you up to the point Katie is asking for an advanced payment and signs a contract. And right, Wright is starting with sexual harassment only after that.

However there is the scene he coerces her to wear that black dress which looks like a provocative evening dress and not like some usual business dress. And he jerks off into her face when she's fallen asleep as well as blackmails her. This is a criminal offense in almost every country of the world and would lead to conviction.

I have to admit that the combination of tricks, bribery and good lawyers makes it plausible for Wright to get away with it, all you can say is that Katie has been deceived but not it was her who started the whole thing.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I go along with you up to the point Katie is asking for an advanced payment and signs a contract. And right, Wright is starting with sexual harassment only after that.

However there is the scene he coerces her to wear that black dress which looks like a provocative evening dress and not like some usual business dress. And he jerks off into her face when she's fallen asleep as well as blackmails her. This is a criminal offense in almost every country of the world and would lead to conviction.

I have to admit that the combination of tricks, bribery and good lawyers makes it plausible for Wright to get away with it, all you can say is that Katie has been deceived but not it was her who started the whole thing.
but i say nothing about what happens after the decision to ask for the advance. from there it is truly him wanting to push things. that was my point, up to that point he wasn't going to do it but when he knew he could do a great dealt to her and make it hard to even try to leave it is her decision and i was making the point that many would do that for a loved one when they think it's just a bit of extra time and done. in this case she walked into his trap and was locked in, she even goes to the police and you see how that turns out. YES it's illegal but when you have money many things that was illegal become things that are overlooked.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
but thing is Katie does not think she will be put through all this she thought that it would just be a required 6 month job and then she can go back to living as well as continue school. it is not till she really asks for the money that he really begins his corruption of Katie... so it is more plausible than Hannah but then again i've known a few people that have said they's sleep with someone for a million dollars etc.
This is what i said @othello. IT does not talk about her being corrupted by him before she locked herself into the extra money and the time. she didn't think at the time it'd turn bad. I then said that others i've known have stated they'd sleep with someone for a million dollars etc.

othello

May 30, 2017
I'm well aware that in the comic Brian warns Katie noone would give advanced payment not expecting compensation. So you may say she started corruption by asking Wright, you may also say that's what Wright planned to do from the beginning and took advantage of the situation taking into account he tried to touch her buttocks on the first day she works for him.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm well aware that in the comic Brian warns Katie noone would give avanced payment not expecting compensation. So you may say she started corruption by asking Wright, you may also say that's what Wright planned to do from the beginning and took advantage of the situation taking into account he tried to touch her buttocks on the first day she works for him.
I don't disagree with you in any of that. but I never said the corruption started before she asked for and signed for the advance pay. and as that is the premise of this Visual Novel, yes it was in his mind what he was going to do when he saw her in the elevator.

Reactions: othello

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
Try not to ask for updates more than once I do not believe the mods like that very much, they might lock the thread

othello

May 30, 2017
It's also here: best-news.software , page is in Russian, comic should be in English.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I think the whole story is plausible. Katie's psyche is a repressed girl, and all these triggers is what set her off. Of course she loves Brian, but is it because she doesn't know anything else? Her father is lecher, who only wanted to get into his daughters pants. Just like in Good girl gone Bad. I can see the other side of what it means to be really free. So all in all the story makes sense to me. Hannah is another different situation. She did it for the one she thought she loved. Who turned out to be a spineless whimp. Marc never tried to stop what was going on. He just sat and watch the videos Orlov sent. In a way he deserved what happened. Hanah should have just left him and been done with it all.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes