3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Fuuuuck, I hate Mr. Orlov and this prick also.

Had to fucking cheat to remain 0 corruption.

This asshole deserves to die.
Katie is a medicine student, can't you make her slip him some poison in his drink?
At a party where Mr. Orlov is, so I can kill both those fuckers.

Also if Katie was a real world woman, she would tell Brian that Mr fuck is extorting her and that he will send the picture.

I love the new turn of events in 1.05 tho.
Finally we will get a way to extort that mother fucker.
But I doubt it. The Developer of this game is twisted enough that he wants his antagonists to succeed and will probably threaten her or Brian or father even to put her back on track to become a slut.
I fucking HATE that eventuality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

othello

May 30, 2017
Fuuuuck, I hate Mr. Orlov and this prick also.

Had to fucking cheat to remain 0 corruption.

This asshole deserves to die.
Katie is a medicine student, can't you make her slip him some poison in his drink?
At a party where Mr. Orlov is, so I can kill both those fuckers.

Also if Katie was a real world woman, she would tell Brian that Mr fuck is extorting her and that he will send the picture.

I love the new turn of events in 1.05 tho.
Finally we will get a way to extort that mother fucker.
But I doubt it. The Developer of this game is twisted enough that he wants his antagonists to succeed and will probably threaten her or Brian or father even to put her back on track to become a slut.
I fucking HATE that eventuality.
I really don't think the dev is planning to have both of these mobsters to completely disappear from the scene. There are other possibilities like Wright and Orlov are being played off against each other, Wright is being jailed and Orlov forced to go to Russia by the mafia, he's not godfather, he's the bag man. This is only one possible path it's up to the dev if and when he wants them to return. However, a good story needs a protagonist and an antagonist -pure against impure characters- and 3diddly wants to make a universe.

Sorry, I don't understand why you had to cheat to remain at 0 corruption. Btw, 3diddly said that corruption only begins by Katie taking drugs and not by cheating on Brian, cheating will want her to break up with him. Drugs will influence her decisions from chapter 1.06 onwards.

Last edited:

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
I'm confused. What did 1.05 add? As far as i can tell, it ends at basically the same point but on a slightly different and kinda nonsensical scene, which is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
I'm confused. What did 1.05 add? As far as i can tell, it ends at basically the same point but on a slightly different and kinda nonsensical scene, which is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
love for brain=4
you got
* talk with bimbo in office
* sex with huge-dick-dude in fitnesscenter
* sex mit daddy at home

Reactions: Krull

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Yeah, it was a bit disappointingly light on content this time. Oh well, at least he updates often.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I actually love the idea of often updates... The one-two scenes are significant... Getting 1 update per week its quite a lot.

And believe it or not, this is in my top 3 games. Along GGGB and DMD, they are top 3 most immersive corruption games.

Reactions: mav2099

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Katie's supposedly a smart girl( a self-confessed nerd & a medical student), yet in the blackmail route, she doesn't even make sure Jacob has deleted the incrimminating photo of her & Hannah before she has sex with him.

Surely that's just plain dumb and just not something anyone with any intelligence would do?

othello

May 30, 2017
Katie's supposedly a smart girl( a self-confessed nerd & a medical student), yet in the blackmail route, she doesn't even make sure Jacob has deleted the incrimminating photo of her & Hannah before she has sex with him.

Surely that's just plain dumb and just not something anyone with any intelligence would do?
Unfortunately. Even when she gets aware that Wright is trying to seduce her she does not suspect
W. could have arranged Brian's arrest, the burglary, the attempted raping (just to 'save' her), introduction of Hannah and Vera, meeting with Brandon ...
Btw same as in the Hannah comic, she doesn't call the threat to kill her baby a bluff, she thinks Orlov 'has once saved her life', she 'forgot' why she married Orlov (all in the Katie comic via the purity path). Smart girls acting brainless.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Unfortunately. Even when she gets aware that Wright is trying to seduce her she does not suspect
W. could have arranged Brian's arrest, the burglary, the attempted raping (just to 'save' her), introduction of Hannah and Vera, meeting with Brandon ...
Btw same as in the Hannah comic, she doesn't call the threat to kill her baby a bluff, she thinks Orlov 'has once saved her life', she 'forgot' why she married Orlov (all in the Katie comic via the purity path). Smart girls acting brainless.
Yeah the "once saved her life" is a little silly. I do think you can play Katie smarter than Hannah is portrayed which is nice.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
I actually love the idea of often updates... The one-two scenes are significant... Getting 1 update per week its quite a lot.

And believe it or not, this is in my top 3 games. Along GGGB and DMD, they are top 3 most immersive corruption games.
GGGB ??

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes