3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
does anybody know how to get these scenes View attachment 13152 View attachment 13153
That is the latest incest content on the blackmail route when you come back from the gym. By this point, any sexual content like this with dark hair will be the blackmail route.
I feel stupid. How many routes are there in this game? All the time I have been playing with two routes only - by selecting to 1. stay true to Brian and 2. to degrade relationship.
Are there any more variables/routes?

Also is there a walkthrough? I haven't been able to find one.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Ininitially I wanted to include just that consideration in my post, something like 'this would mean a whole lot of work for the devs'. However, I only wrote 'funny' instead. I didn't want to complain, I like what 3diddly is doing, it's among the best found here and I wonder how many stories of this kind he'll be able to present to the public.
Yeah, that's actually a bug lol. I tried to fix it before but it didn't work. I made a post explaining what I had to do to the game to patch it.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
I feel stupid. How many routes are there in this game? All the time I have been playing with two routes only - by selecting to 1. stay true to Brian and 2. to degrade relationship.
Are there any more variables/routes?

Also is there a walkthrough? I haven't been able to find one.
3 routes : pure , blackmail , slut ! you get the blackmail by raising corruption , but with still keeping your loyalty to brian

Reactions: Cirro84

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Not to be rude but you are vastly overstating the complexity required to track if you changed variables within the game.
Well, i didn't understand pretty much anything from your post so as i said "it is very difficult" lol. On the other hand, i guess 3Diddly has only a basic programming knowledge. When you know programming, these things can appear as pretty basic to you but for us, normal people, those are difficult.

For example, i'm working on communication networks and i think that 3G networks are very easy to build. I can not understand why common people find communication systems too difficult to learn to operate, they are pretty much basic. Do you see my point? :)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It's not the programming of different choices that is difficult - it is the rendering. The rendering is going to be the main time cost in a game like this, so if you have to render every shot twice you will half the rate you output updates (I'm exaggerating of course, since setting up the scenes, writing, programming etc all take time too). If you have n choices reflected in each scene you need 2^n times as many renders.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
It's not the programming of different choices that is difficult - it is the rendering. The rendering is going to be the main time cost in a game like this, so if you have to render every shot twice you will half the rate you output updates (I'm exaggerating of course, since setting up the scenes, writing, programming etc all take time too). If you have n choices reflected in each scene you need 2^n times as many renders.
Just to be nit picky, the issue was that character model would revert back to the hair color that was used at a lower corruption value if you went over the limit for the change and then dropped down below it.

The game already has the extra render completed, so it is in this case a clear programing error. My personal guess is that the creator never asked 'what happens if someone reduces their corruption value?' and so the game does silly things.

The objection about the time it takes to make the duplicate render really doesn't hold up. The alternative model has already been created. To switch the model and render another image is a few seconds of work and then a wait time for the actual render that should only be a few seconds if that for a single image.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I disagree. It is not a clear programming error because the outfit and the style of the encounter has changed too. It is not just a hair colour change. It is an entirely separate scene with differently posed characters. A Katie who was corrupted but chose to keep her hair dark should not have this scene - she "should" have the corrupted scene (i.e. the one currently with blonde hair) but with the hair changed to black and restyled.

It the very least, you would need a black haired Katie with the corrupted gym outfit.

othello

May 30, 2017
Yeah, that's actually a bug lol. I tried to fix it before but it didn't work. I made a post explaining what I had to do to the game to patch it.
Well, leave it as it is, it's not annoying me. When I see I raised a vivid discussion here, I wouldn't even have mentioned it. I'm more interested in following the plot than detecting some minor bugs as you call it.
I have followed Eva Kiss' GGGB and saw the structure of her story was different, more like episodes in a soap. This is no longer an alternative for 'Katie' as the story split up into three branches and some minor variations so at least three different endings are to be expected - good to know.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just to be nit picky, the issue was that character model would revert back to the hair color that was used at a lower corruption value if you went over the limit for the change and then dropped down below it.

The game already has the extra render completed, so it is in this case a clear programing error. My personal guess is that the creator never asked 'what happens if someone reduces their corruption value?' and so the game does silly things.

The objection about the time it takes to make the duplicate render really doesn't hold up. The alternative model has already been created. To switch the model and render another image is a few seconds of work and then a wait time for the actual render that should only be a few seconds if that for a single image.
Though i agree it's a logic error, it is not a programming error. the logic error is what happens when you do X but then later down the line change X back a step.

how ever the idea that it takes less time for a render to be done once a render has been made and then subsequently changed is incorrect. the computer treats it always as a NEW render since it it is going to be doing the exact same steps and make a new file for that render, it will do the work once again without question even though one thing changes. How ever since you are only changing ONE aspect and variable you do loose the extra time having to re-position the characters etc, but it will not be in just one picture it will be in all subsequent pictures while you are along that path. it gets very complicated at that point and would take hours if not days to sort out all the what if's.

so for instance... you have one point where you have blonde hair and are moving along that programmed path. now you do something that changes the hair back by reducing the corruption level. to correct this you NOW must re-do all the images along that other path with the new hair color as well other wise it will revert to another picture later down the line.

othello

May 30, 2017
What do you mean with changes? Katie doesn't change physically here.

Slut: Sex tape with Brandon

Blackmail: more info on Brandon/Wright/Orlov or sex tape with Brandon (not the same as above)

Pure: nothing much, only info as above

Drugs: Katie smokes weed in 1 or 2, maybe she doesn't if you didn't let her drink before, just check it out.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@othello if you were talking to me i am talking about the hair color change when degrading to 5 points, then later increasing it back to 6 etc... there are times you can do that lots of things happen there. but if the change were to happen, and then be reversed and you wanted the hair color the stay then you would have a completely different set of images later

othello

May 30, 2017
@othello if you were talking to me i am talking about the hair color change when degrading to 5 points, then later increasing it back to 6 etc... there are times you can do that lots of things happen there. but if the change were to happen, and then be reversed and you wanted the hair color the stay then you would have a completely different set of images later
Thanks for your attention to my posts. I don't really know how much work it is to avoid such things happen, I'm afraid a lot. And yes, I appreciate the devs changed the dialogues depending on which commands you choose, that must be rather complicated to manage.
As I said above I lay more stress on a good and comprehensive story than on weird things that may happen when you alter your choices, they are doing a great job.

Reactions: critter

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for your attention to my posts. I don't really know how much work it is to avoid such things happen, I'm afraid a lot. And yes, I appreciate the devs changed the dialogues depending on which commands you choose, that must be rather complicated to manage.
As I said above I lay more stress on a good and comprehensive story than on weird things that may happen when you alter your choices, they are doing a great job.
I actually agree with you but perhaps something else needs to be done i dunno the programing in renpy is fairly simple but some ideas take a great deal of code to work out.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes