3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
Version 1.06b is a fix of a minor bug to prevent you from leaving your chosen path. Anyway, if you chose the right answer then you wouldn't notice it. Otherwise, try again.

M

MantisK

This is the 3rd update I can't get here nasty. Each time I build naughty points it takes them away. It gives me a choice, then decides to undo it with one option. I can't be making the same bad choice, when my choices add to bad credit until about 3, then it refuses to let me go further. I am done with this game and Dev.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
This is the 3rd update I can't get here nasty. Each time I build naughty points it takes them away. It gives me a choice, then decides to undo it with one option. I can't be making the same bad choice, when my choices add to bad credit until about 3, then it refuses to let me go further. I am done with this game and Dev.
Uh what? Please explain in more detail and also provide screenshots if can because i never had a problem with his game on any route. And are you a patreon of his?

M

MantisK

I am done, will not go back, removed from hard drive. I have played over 250 games here, I get stuck on some, and get past. This was just stupid, every time I got 3 corruption points in a row it forced her to pledge fealty to Brian and took away all corruption. No more time to waste even responding again on this "game".

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks for saying this. Version 1.06 might open a chance for Katie to get rid of Wright by taking advantage of his problems with Orlov. She has to follow Brandon then so he may be able to overcome Wright with her help. However, this would mean she has to act as 'Brandon's slut' at least for some time and dump him later to become a 'happy slut' as you call it. It would be a nice turn for the plot and maybe is what 3diddly has in mind, but what you suggest seems to be an idea to fill another comic with.

With regards to Hannah she tells Katie (in the purity path) what were her considerations to betray Marc and drive him away from her. She is well aware of what she did to Marc and doesn't seem to be happy with the results. By confessing it to Katie she obviously is not brainwashed, not corrupted and not a whore by her own will.
I would love to see this path happen for Katie. I'd even like to extend it to Hannah (Katie helping Hannah to move beyond Orlov). I always hated that fat fucker. Hopefully the option will exist to have Katie turn the tables on Wright and really put the screws to him.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

theders

May 8, 2017
Some 20 dollar patreons moaning as if they do not pirate shit.
I haven't been pirating KC. I've been stalking it. I could comment on any one of the qualities KC offers, but the plain fact is that 3Diddly managed to create a setting and possesses a writing/design style that just really appeals.

So I've been circling the seven seas of the internet like a shark smelling blood. And ironically, this has brought me to the point where I'm sold on supporting him.

I'm gonna throw the guy a twenty on a monthly basis. Critically that's a high market price since it's per month. but hes got a solid product. Right now I'm waiting for Paypal to approve my bank account since I don't have Visa or any other sort of debt amplification card though, they're rare on this continent i.e. not America. The last time a weekend took this long I was waiting on biopsy results.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I am done, will not go back, removed from hard drive. I have played over 250 games here, I get stuck on some, and get past. This was just stupid, every time I got 3 corruption points in a row it forced her to pledge fealty to Brian and took away all corruption. No more time to waste even responding again on this "game".
Aight buddy no problem there plenty of games out there where I am pretty sure you will do fine on and god forbid they do not play out the way you want em to because you don't know how to play the game.But sure thing dude more power to you. While you are literally the only person apparently having that issue I am pretty darn sure it is clearly 3Diddly fucking it up.

How about I give you a few renpy tips, when you get a game update how about deleting the previous folder and post over the new build as the saves are inside your appdata anyways you do not lose em unless you delete em in game.
Second how about asking for help the moment you are having these problems or stuck and see if someone can help you out.
Third this same motherfucking dev releases about 3-4 updates a month and combined they make a decent big update monthly as should be done compared to most dev's out there and he tries his best to satisfy his patreons as best as he can and clearly updates and communicates with his patreons. SHAME ON HIM.

I haven't been pirating KC. I've been stalking it. I could comment on any one of the qualities KC offers, but the plain fact is that 3Diddly managed to create a setting and possesses a writing/design style that just really appeals.
That is all good m8 am also a patreon of his on that 20 tier, however my point was a prob some of em was bitching to em about his game being on pirate sites and they felt cheated somehow and here I am thinking how the fuck they know it gets pirated? seems to me these assholes are getting some free games someone else payed somewhere but god forbid the shit they pay for gets leaked. fuck em, I pay 20 too and if it leaks it leaks. I support em because I find em solid and relaxed about the situation compared to "cough"heaven"cough"studio's"weeze"...

J

JoanaStevens

i must say its good to have some pirate sites for these games, after i found some game here that i liked i went to patreon and made a pledge there

Reactions: Krull

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Some 20 dollar patreons moaning as if they do not pirate shit.
Actually, I can totally understand where the complaints are coming from.
It kind of sucks when you pay for something and get an inferior version compared to someone who isn't paying for it. It's the same with DRM. Often, DRMs can significantly reduce the fun while playing a game because you're forced to be online at all times or because the game runs worse than it does without a DRM, yet someone who pirates a game can enjoy it without limitations. You could say the honest buyer is cheated.
It's a tricky situation. I can understand why developers do it, releasing different versions for different tiers, but I can also understand lower tier patrons who have a problem with it.
And don't forget the sums we are talking about. Sometimes you have to pay 30/40$ a MONTH to get the best version, this is a ridiculously huge amount of money if you support a game for months or even years. When you pay, let's say 5$ for several months, it's not too much to ask for to get the best version available.

As I said, I'm not judging the developers, especially not 3diddly, since he actually has pretty fair reward tiers as far as I can tell, but I think it would be great if developers came up with more creative ideas to reward their higher patrons without splitting the game. Why not have a weekly chat with your best supporters to discuss the development of the game or something like that, instead of exclusive access to the newest version.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
I have to agree here, say you pay 10$ a month you get version 1.05, here you can d/l 1.06 for free, including 1.05 you paid for. What you propose might help a bit, however the basic problem is that you don't 'buy' a certain product via patreon. It is not a site to promote devs to sell something and make money with (though some do), it is rather sponsoring people whose work you like and want to support.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Actually, I can totally understand where the complaints are coming from.
It kind of sucks when you pay for something and get an inferior version compared to someone who isn't paying for it. It's the same with DRM. Often, DRMs can significantly reduce the fun while playing a game because you're forced to be online at all times or because the game runs worse than it does without a DRM, yet someone who pirates a game can enjoy it without limitations. You could say the honest buyer is cheated.
It's a tricky situation. I can understand why developers do it, releasing different versions for different tiers, but I can also understand lower tier patrons who have a problem with it.
And don't forget the sums we are talking about. Sometimes you have to pay 30/40$ a MONTH to get the best version, this is a ridiculously huge amount of money if you support a game for months or even years. When you pay, let's say 5$ for several months, it's not too much to ask for to get the best version available.

I understand that part too but this is patreon we are on about, the point of patreon is supporting someone to keep on working on content and their hobby to keep on releasing their product.
Also like you said some prices are ridiculous on some tiers of patreon, I support 3 people 1 20 1 10 and 1 5 that is 35 a month, with only 3Diddly being my highest one for KC, sure I can wait for that to get leaked and play it too but I choose to support his ideas, the other 2 patreons earn more then 3Diddly monthly so my choice was to support it from a lesser tier.Here is the thing, I do not call it pirating I call it sharing people here have payed or are pledged maybe to 3 - 8 patreons maybe paying $125 every month to play the latest version and do you know how many games there are on here? imagen having to pledge to all, you are working your ass off just to play every game out there, It is not gonna happen so if say for example some one decides here have vxx of this for vxx of that then so be it it gets shared around and by sharing around and people seeing if the dev is worthy or not they get more patreons.

But what irks me about the 20 pledge or whoever else was bitching about it is simple on the fact they are complaining it is on pirated sites, to begin with to know it is on a pirated site you have been searching for it or a different free game on the net and you just end up finding the one you pledged to and now you moan because that which you are supporting is getting leaked but god forbid you feel bad about the games someone else pledged to and is leaking and you are now playing it for free. Hence I called it moaning, it is just a bunch of fkning hypocrites.

theders

May 8, 2017
I totally get it. I can see how people feel frustrated about finding out they could've skipped on spending money.
From a dev point of view I think I might have a different stance though. 3diddly does lose potential revenue if it's leaked, but you have to ask yourself how many would really be compelled to pay the price. You also have to ask yourself how many would even be aware of the product much less invested enough to want to buy it.

3diddly has a lot of patrons and I'd be keen to know how many he would've had if it only ever got published through Patreon, cause I sure don't ever browse it for hgames. Or at all, really.

In the balance of revenue gain via marketing and branding v. revenue lost in piracy, I'm inclined to believe the former weighs a bit more heavily.

It's also not quite a classical videogame as a product. It's not just 20, I think we can say we're all assuming he's still around in six months. And hopefully longer. Annually it's gonna come down to 240. I'd never pony that up for a game, but I will put it toward an artist whose work I'm a big fan of so I can be right in the thick of it.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
3Diddly his awareness here on f95 came from his comics of Hannah, He barely had patreons then and no one knew about em, some people were hoping for him to make a game and when he started with KC he still had bare any patreons on em, the moment his KC 0.3 leaked his patreons skyrocketed to the number he had now, His name his game was before that non existing, I was not a patreon back then either as I do not pledge before I know how a game progresses and I have a thing to wait out till games reach 0.3 or 0.4 before I play but I do keep an eye out on the patreon though for changes and feedbacks. For long story short, He only had 2 or 3 shout outs and from also starting dev's at one point so in my opinion if it was not for the leaks and patreon only he would not even have near as much as he has right now.

manbackh

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, only by reading this thread have I found out about the blackmail route, I'd just been heading down the corruption route and not enjoying the switch into straight up slut. Could someone please share a save from around about the start of the split between corruption and blackmail routes so I can play down that line instead? Would really appreciate it!

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
But what irks me about the 20 pledge or whoever else was bitching about it is simple on the fact they are complaining it is on pirated sites, to begin with to know it is on a pirated site you have been searching for it or a different free game on the net and you just end up finding the one you pledged to and now you moan because that which you are supporting is getting leaked but god forbid you feel bad about the games someone else pledged to and is leaking and you are now playing it for free. Hence I called it moaning, it is just a bunch of fkning hypocrites.
I think you are missing the point here. I'm one of 3Diddly's patreons too and i don't have any problem that non-paying customers can get the game with me. But right now, non-paying people are getting the game before me although i'm paying. I'm pretty much pissed about this. And if i was highest tier patreon, i would be thinking like those people; every other ppl must get the game after me.

Yes, the people who "moans" are using pirate sites too, there are too many games out there and there is no way i can support all of them. This does not make me a hypocrite like you said. Generally, you can find the games at the pirate sites when the patrons already reached them, not before.

I know that what happened is not 3Diddly's fault, i know i'm paying to support him. But then, i don't see the logic of paying for something that non-paying people reach before me. The people who become patreon for the highest tier and then go and publish the game at pirate sites must think about this; if lower tier patrons like me leaves, then neither them nor non-paying people will have a game.

By the way, i didn't play 1.6 yet because i don't have it!

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I think you are missing the point here. I'm one of 3Diddly's patreons too and i don't have any problem that non-paying customers can get the game with me. But right now, non-paying people are getting the game before me although i'm paying. I'm pretty much pissed about this. And if i was highest tier patreon, i would be thinking like those people; every other ppl must get the game after me.

Yes, the people who "moans" are using pirate sites too, there are too many games out there and there is no way i can support all of them. This does not make me a hypocrite like you said. Generally, you can find the games at the pirate sites when the patrons already reached them, not before.

By the way, i didn't play 1.6 yet because i don't have it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I respect your opinion and what not and understand your point however in my opinion the way you are viewing it and from the perspective you are looking at it you are doing it for the wrong reasons and if you are butthurt about it just unpledge,because you pledged for the wrong reasons. Also If I may have come off hostile or as an asshole do not take it to heart I just lack all kinds filters and fucks to give so don't take it personal.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes