3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I decided to skip 1.05 and went from 1.04 to 1.06.

I recommend this strategy for those looking to download this game. The weekly updates are nice, but if you are looking for a sufficient level of content, the 'every other update' seems to be a good plan for me.

So yeah, jumping from 1.04 to 1.06, it seems like a bit of stuff was added. Of course, not a lot storyline-wise, but a fair amount of sexy stuff. By my count, Katie got boned three separate times since 1.04...

Not much more to report storyline-wise. If you've liked the story up until 1.04 you should like the update, although I can't speak to the 'stay true to Brian' path because I gave up on that one a while ago (no real reason to follow that one at that point). I understand that more stuff is coming for that path, so maybe I'll go back and explore it at some point.

If you aren't liking the story up until this point, you won't like this update.

Carry on!

Reactions: riddikk91 and Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
OK, so I decided to skip 1.05 and went from 1.04 to 1.06.

I recommend this strategy for those looking to download this game. The weekly updates are nice, but if you are looking for a sufficient level of content, the 'every other update' seems to be a good plan for me.

So yeah, jumping from 1.04 to 1.06, it seems like a bit of stuff was added. Of course, not a lot storyline-wise, but a fair amount of sexy stuff. By my count, Katie got boned three separate times since 1.04...

Not much more to report storyline-wise. If you've liked the story up until 1.04 you should like the update, although I can't speak to the 'stay true to Brian' path because I gave up on that one a while ago (no real reason to follow that one at that point). I understand that more stuff is coming for that path, so maybe I'll go back and explore it at some point.

If you aren't liking the story up until this point, you won't like this update.

Carry on!
Did the same thing , although not by choice , most of times i fall behind on keeping up with the updates , but it does feel more rewarding this way.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
That is the latest incest content on the blackmail route when you come back from the gym. By this point, any sexual content like this with dark hair will be the blackmail route.
OK I am having a problem running the blackmail route. Been doing a combination of corruption and degrading but not letting it get below 7. Still not getting the scenes shown above nor the gym scenes. Any advice on how to run the blackmail route?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
OK I am having a problem running the blackmail route. Been doing a combination of corruption and degrading but not letting it get below 7. Still not getting the scenes shown above nor the gym scenes. Any advice on how to run the blackmail route?
keep her between 7 and 8 at all times and make sure she still get corrupt points on a high level then you get the blackmail options

Reactions: dbp5ca and Cirro84

xort

Jun 1, 2017
to correct this you NOW must re-do all the images along that other path with the new hair color as well other wise it will revert to another picture later down the line.
It is funny that we are both saying the same thing but with a different meaning.

You are saying that to correct this issue you need to make duplicate image renders as if that was an undesirable solution that would be too much time and effort.
While I'm saying that to correct this issue you need to make duplicate image renders as if that was a simple fix and would be a desirable solution that only takes a small amount of time and effort.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Is there any difference between version 1.06 and 1.06b?
Apparently a bug fix that had to do with a dialogue between katie and vera when on blackmail route if correct,
If you are on the blackmail route it would give you an option to believe vera or something about brian cheating, while that should not have been the case as it throws you off the route apparently. Or something along those lines.

Here Ill quote the post on it.

fkn img commands not working so uploaded it.

othello

May 30, 2017
Well then, thanks. It seems the stories on the different routes become more and more linear the further they develop.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I really hope that there is the opportunity for Katie to escape Wright at some stage & take some form of revenge.
Personally, I would much prefer a happy ending.
I don't mind Katie descending to a certain level of "sluttiness", & I would much rather her be happy being a slut, than being coerced & balckmailed into everything that Wright wants and ending up a brainwashed, broken whore as we saw with Hannah in HC.
Obviously, lots of people will want the exact opposite, I'n just saying I hope we get a choice, rather than the cruel, brutal ending in HC.
Just saying...;)

Reactions: dbp5ca and othello

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It is funny that we are both saying the same thing but with a different meaning.

You are saying that to correct this issue you need to make duplicate image renders as if that was an undesirable solution that would be too much time and effort.
While I'm saying that to correct this issue you need to make duplicate image renders as if that was a simple fix and would be a desirable solution that only takes a small amount of time and effort.
I think i see where we differed, i was thinking you were saying that it only takes a small amount of time and effort, where as I was saying it would be a much larger endeavor. it sometimes happens one person misunderstands what the other person says.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I really hope that there is the opportunity for Katie to escape Wright at some stage & take some form of revenge.
I don't mind Katie descending to a certain level of "sluttiness", & I would much rather her be happy being a slut, than being coerced & balckmailed into everything that Wright wants and ending up a brainwashed, broken whore as we saw with Hannah in HC.
Obviously, lots of people will want the exact opposite, I'n just saying I hope we get a choice, rather than the cruel, brutal ending in HC.
Just saying...;)
That would be a good conclusion to the purity path.

Personally I want to see her degraded and humiliated to the extreme in the slut path. Ideally I would like to see Brian get involved. Maybe her cheating is revealed and Brian initially tries to win her back, but after realising the depths of depravity to which she has sunk, he becomes complicit in her corruption. Maybe the finale can be Brian turning up at the end of her final debauchery (a nasty gangbang perhaps) and pissing in her face.

I think there may be something wrong with me...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Personally I want to see her degraded and humiliated to the extreme in the slut path. Ideally I would like to see Brian get involved. Maybe her cheating is revealed and Brian initially tries to win her back, but after realising the depths of depravity to which she has sunk, he becomes complicit in her corruption. Maybe the finale can be Brian turning up at the end of her final debauchery (a nasty gangbang perhaps) and pissing in her face.

I think there may be something wrong with all of us! hehehe

Reactions: dbp5ca

othello

May 30, 2017
Just saying...;)
Thanks for saying this. Version 1.06 might open a chance for Katie to get rid of Wright by taking advantage of his problems with Orlov. She has to follow Brandon then so he may be able to overcome Wright with her help. However, this would mean she has to act as 'Brandon's slut' at least for some time and dump him later to become a 'happy slut' as you call it. It would be a nice turn for the plot and maybe is what 3diddly has in mind, but what you suggest seems to be an idea to fill another comic with.

With regards to Hannah she tells Katie (in the purity path) what were her considerations to betray Marc and drive him away from her. She is well aware of what she did to Marc and doesn't seem to be happy with the results. By confessing it to Katie she obviously is not brainwashed, not corrupted and not a whore by her own will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thickgravy49

othello

May 30, 2017

Personally I want to see her degraded and humiliated to the extreme in the slut path. Ideally I would like to see Brian get involved. Maybe her cheating is revealed ...

You may call it brutal or even inhuman what you think, but I won't judge here. Such fantasies are nomal for human beings and the purpose of civilization is to prevent people from living their dreams. There is nothing wrong with it as long as you don't act it out.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for saying this. Version 1.06 might open a chance for Katie to get rid of Wright by taking advantage of his problems with Orlov. She has to follow Brandon then so he may be able to overcome Wright with her help. However, this would mean she has to act as 'Brandon's slut' at least for some time and dump him later to become a 'happy slut' as you call it. It would be a nice turn for the plot and maybe is what 3diddly has in mind, but what you suggest seems to be an idea to fill another comic with.

With regards to Hannah she tells Katie (in the purity path) what were her considerations to betray Marc and drive him away from her. She is well aware of what she did to Marc and doesn't seem to be happy with the results. By confessing it to Katie it is obvious she's not brainwashed, not corrupted and not a whore by her own will.
Yeah, you're right Othello. I stand corrected.;)

Reactions: othello
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes