3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, it was a bit disappointingly light on content this time. Oh well, at least he updates often.
I was expecting that there would be limited content at this update because 3Diddly started to work for an android version of the game while he was preparing 1.05. I have high hopes for 1.06 that he just released yesterday though.

othello

May 30, 2017
Yeah, hope to see more content in the purity road, especially if the girls got their brains working again. Would be interesting to see if Katie as well as Hannah start to understand that what happened to them wasn't just coincidence but rather arranged by Orlov and Wright.

Reactions: dbp5ca

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Katie's supposedly a smart girl( a self-confessed nerd & a medical student), yet in the blackmail route, she doesn't even make sure Jacob has deleted the incrimminating photo of her & Hannah before she has sex with him.

Surely that's just plain dumb and just not something anyone with any intelligence would do?
I say show the photo.
Why should she get into even more exploited situation?
Just explain to fiancee what is going on and how that photo came about in the first place.
He knows she is faithful to him, they love each other and they have been together for 6 years.
That much time is enough to know when someone is lying to you.

No real life woman would opt for sex with a total asshole just so he does not show the photo to her fiancee.
Sex is waaaaaaay worse than simply putting up with a photo.

I mean, what the actual?
The developer is demented if he thinks you can extort a sex from a woman, simply by saying that you will show her indecent photo which can be explained easily to anyone.

Seriously. WTF?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The point system needs some rework, If you go full corruption, fucking everything on sight there is no problem, but if you don't follow that path the game forces you to stay faithful.
In example; If Katie cheats on Brian with Wright and the other girls, and says no to the rest, she will be locked on the faithful path :ForeverAlone:

othello

May 30, 2017
I say show the photo.
Why should she get into even more exploited situation?
Just explain to fiancee what is going on and how that photo came about in the first place.
He knows she is faithful to him, they love each other and they have been together for 6 years.
That much time is enough to know when someone is lying to you.

No real life woman would opt for sex with a total asshole just so he does not show the photo to her fiancee.
Sex is waaaaaaay worse than simply putting up with a photo.

I mean, what the actual?
The developer is demented if he thinks you can extort a sex from a woman, simply by saying that you will show her indecent photo which can be explained easily to anyone.

Seriously. WTF?
You're kinda right with this. However, this is not a Shakespearean piece of literature but a visual novel. The dev is supposed to show some sex scenes, cheating and netorari, maybe it's risky to claim it has anything to do with reality. The characters seem to be rather one-dimensional so far: the innocent but lushy woman, two lecherous aged men, the airheaded bimbo (Vera), the corrupted breeding bitch (Hannah) and a clueless fiance.

However, fully credible stories need a lot of background and 3diddly tries to give at least some. I think he should rather follow his own ideas on not so much please the needs of his patrons. There are a lot of useful proposals by his patrons but fulfilling all of them might destroy the story, eg. beastiality.

othello

May 30, 2017
The point system needs some rework, If you go full corruption, fucking everything on sight there is no problem, but if you don't follow that path the game forces you to stay faithful.
In example; If Katie cheats on Brian with Wright and the other girls, and says no to the rest, she will be locked on the faithful path :ForeverAlone:
That's what I think, too, when you decide to choose one branch you can't leave it.
What Eva Kiss does in 'Good girl gone bad' is to write some episodes and you may decide if the protagonist should go into an adventure or not. There are some key scenes so far but you may save your progress and start over if you don't like it.
I'm afraid that Katie will become a drug addicted whore once you set her on this path and you won't be able to stop it then.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
That is the latest incest content on the blackmail route when you come back from the gym. By this point, any sexual content like this with dark hair will be the blackmail route.

othello

May 30, 2017
There still is one odd thing happening: Let Katie change her hair on the corruption path, continue and refuse Wright's demand fucking him. You can then 'stay true' and go up to 6. On day 58 she meets Vera at the office and overnight she has changed back to dark hair again. This is indeed possible, however I consider it kinda funny.

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
There still is one odd thing happening: Let Katie change her hair on the corruption path, continue and refuse Wright's demand fucking him. You can then 'stay true' and go up to 6. On day 58 she meets Vera at the office and overnight she has changed back to dark hair again. This is indeed possible, however I consider it kinda funny.
That is happening because the game code works like this; "if corruption is 6 or greater; dark hair - if not, blonde hair." It is very difficult for the code to follow what you do during the game and make the changes according to it. (Of course it can be done but then you need an expert programmer to work in your team.) To prevent what you saw, each time relationship goes over 6, Katie must go to the hairdresser. And what will happen if the player wants to go slut again? Katie will again go to hairdresser to make herself blonde.

These body modifications are a pain in the *** for the developer. You need to do 2 different scenes for every part of the story because of Katie's hair. You also need to lock people to a route to prevent these kind of problems and when you do that, then people start bitching about it. Now imagine, you play purity route until the middle of the game, you miss the hair change and tattoo scenes because your relationship is high, then you want to go slut and what happens? Katie change her hair overnight and tattoos appear on her body.

And now, there are people who wants the ability to choose the placement of the tattoos at these games. Can you imagine the result of this at the sex scenes? These games are not being made by big studios and the devs are only making about 3.000$ from them. That is not enough to include every fantasy of every supporter to your game.

othello

May 30, 2017
Ininitially I wanted to include just that consideration in my post, something like 'this would mean a whole lot of work for the devs'. However, I only wrote 'funny' instead. I didn't want to complain, I like what 3diddly is doing, it's among the best found here and I wonder how many stories of this kind he'll be able to present to the public.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There are 'smoother' ways he could have done it though. Most obviously, he could have just set a flag when you make the hair choice and then used that as an additional check at each scene. He would then need to render twice as much (I notice the blackmail and corruption sex scenes are tonally different, not just a change of hair colour) but it isn't much effort just to change the model's hair and re-render. A second possibility would be to make a little transition scene whenever you choose to degrade (or improve) the relationship at the hair colour boundary, where you go to the salon and say you feel like a change.

However both of these will get more and more awkward with then more changes you make. For example, I would be surprised if a boob job isn't somewhere on the horizon. So a much easier way is to rework the system to lock you in to your choices. The problem with Katie's corruption is that in the story, the hair change wasn't originally a choice...

othello

May 30, 2017
Well I would have appreciated to see Katie changing into a steamy redhead. Unfortunately (for me) the majority of the patrons predictably voted for 'blondes'. It's not that Katie doesn't look stunning after having visited the beauty salon but now all three females have the same hair color and are somehow looking like dumb bimbos. Maybe in 3d's next goodies.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
It is very difficult for the code to follow what you do during the game and make the changes according to it. (Of course it can be done but then you need an expert programmer to work in your team.
Not to be rude but you are vastly overstating the complexity required to track if you changed variables within the game.
For example; Check to see if corruption is high enough, check to see current color state, change color if corruption is high and color state is not the changed value. Do nothing if you have false return on the conditional statement.

These body modifications are a pain in the *** for the developer. You need to do 2 different scenes for every part of the story because of Katie's hair
Well unless the color of the hair is mentioned in the text all you need to do is change the displayed picture. In the CG renderer you load the different body type preset and render the image for as many combinations as you can possibly have. If the hair color is mentioned you simply throw an check in the text to use the correct color text. You already need to select the right image, all this does is put a tiny amount of optional selection.

If might look something like:

ShowImage (if hair_color ==1 Party_sex001_Blonde.jpg, if hair_color ==2 Party_sex001_Brown.jpg, else return Error)
"Your (if hair_color== 1 'blonde', if hair_color== 2 'brown', else return Error) hair is around your shoulders."

(fake code used as an example)

Katie change her hair overnight and tattoos appear on her body.
You would either offer the change option to the player when it's conditions are met; Effectively just call the change hair color function. Or you might have locked out the option to change due to the progression of the game so you keep using your checks that shows the right image and text, as exampled above.

And now, there are people who wants the ability to choose the placement of the tattoos at these games. Can you imagine the result of this at the sex scenes?
With the correct image setup you even avoid the need to have duplicate renders by showing the tattoo as an overlay image. Then you just need the tattoos as a collection of images you can call to apply, saving on file size. This is a poplar method for many RPG Maker games. They have parts of the body in different images that get called to create a single presented image to the player while giving the artist vastly lower work load. Rather than needing to draw each possible combination they just draw each part once and they get placed onto the image.
These games are not being made by big studios and the devs are only making about 3.000$ from them. That is not enough to include every fantasy of every supporter to your game.
It's very basic programing to make it functional.
you need an expert programmer to work in your team
I really object to this statement. What we are talking about is the most basic of basic programing, end of week 1 in an introduction programing class.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Well I would have appreciated to see Katie changing into a steamy redhead. Unfortunately (for me) the majority of the patrons predictably voted for 'blondes'. It's not that Katie doesn't look stunning after having visited the beauty salon but now all three females have the same hair color and are somehow looking like dumb bimbos. Maybe in 3d's next goodies.
steamy redheads :eazyHype:

Reactions: Freki
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes