3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
does anybody know the cheat commands
I can't see the need to cheat here. It is quite clear what to do when you want to progress on a certain path of the game, how you can do this is described by 3diddly on his patreon page. If ou aren't satisfied with the results try again, by using the skip function it is rather easy to do so. In case you want to try out slight variations simply save before making a decision and start again from that point.

othello

May 30, 2017
I think you are missing the point here. I'm one of 3Diddly's patreons too and i don't have any problem that non-paying customers can get the game with me. But right now, non-paying people are getting the game before me although i'm paying. I'm pretty much pissed about this. And if i was highest tier patreon, i would be thinking like those people; every other ppl must get the game after me.
I see your point, however there seems to be only one possibility to avoid what annoys you: make each release free for the public and watch out who is still willing to support you. I don't know if this works but there are other devs with lots of supporters whose creations are available on pirate sites a few hours after they published them on patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I think you are missing the point here. I'm one of 3Diddly's patreons too and i don't have any problem that non-paying customers can get the game with me. But right now, non-paying people are getting the game before me although i'm paying. I'm pretty much pissed about this. And if i was highest tier patreon, i would be thinking like those people; every other ppl must get the game after me.
The easy solution to this would be to give all his patrons the game at the same time and provide some other reward for higher tier patrons, like voting on direction of the game. As usual, creating hierarchy creates problems and dissatisfaction.

Reactions: othello

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Just reading some of the earlier posts on here...
If you're on here complaining that other people are getting games for free that YOU paying for, but you're on here getting games for free that OTHER people are paying for, then no disrespect, but you are a hypocrite.
Isn't that the whole point of this site?
To share & download for free?

If anyone is supporting a dev & feel they're not getting value for their money, then they should cease doing so.
Most of these devs are getting far too much money for the content produced anyway.
In many cases getting $3500 to $4000 per month...WTF?

Just to put all this into perspective, I work 40hrs per week on shifts & unsociable hours.
I get less than half that.(I'm just stating a fact, not looking for sympathy).
Do I like this game? Yes.
Am I going to pay $20 per month($240 per annum) to get the early access? Probably not.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am done, will not go back, removed from hard drive. I have played over 250 games here, I get stuck on some, and get past. This was just stupid, every time I got 3 corruption points in a row it forced her to pledge fealty to Brian and took away all corruption. No more time to waste even responding again on this "game".
That's the point of it .... every day you spend your corruption points to either build your relationship or degrade it, that's what they do it's part of the game.

By all means delete it but don't whine about it like a child.

othello

May 30, 2017
That's the point of it .... every day you spend your corruption points to either build your relationship or degrade it, that's what they do it's part of the game.

By all means delete it but don't whine about it like a child.
Some people don't have stamina ...

Reactions: Asilion

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Some people don't have stamina ...
let us not disparage someone who honestly did not like it for one reason or another and decided to move on. they only said what their issue was and that they were moving on. why are we making fun of this guy? let him be.

Reactions: GroPin

othello

May 30, 2017
Sorry if I you think I wanted to mock. Mattis wrote: "This was just stupid, every time I got 3 corruption points in a row it forced her to pledge fealty to Brian and took away all corruption." It looks as if he wanted to go along the corruption path and failed because he didn't want to try again as long as he would have succeeded. What I meant was he should have done this before rating this game as "stupid". You're right, it was my fault not to quote the original post.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sorry if I you think I wanted to mock. Mattis wrote: "This was just stupid, every time I got 3 corruption points in a row it forced her to pledge fealty to Brian and took away all corruption." It looks as if he wanted to go along the corruption path and failed because he didn't want to try again as long he would have succeeded. What I meant was he should have done this before rating this game as "stupid". You're right, it was my fault not to quote the original post.
No, he made a statement and then re-iterated it and you continued by saying "someone has no stamina" this was unneeded he said he was done, just respect that and move on. it was not you not quoting the right post, I knew to whom you were referring to and I respected his choice to stop playing the game and for being kind enough to not try and sway anyone's opinion of the game he just was saying his good byes and left. people kept trying to re-engage him and then you come in with an insult on his stamina. you do not get off that easy for that one, you were mocking him because he did not want to continue with this title.

othello

May 30, 2017
I'm afraid I made it clear enough in my last post that I referred to his judgement 'stupid' about this game and expressed my regrets not having initially done so.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes