3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the MEGA link you posted, it simply contains the .img files of version 1.06. The complete update has been here for more than a week now.
I dont know what to say....sorry? Ive been been working all week and im simply uploading CG rips of games that im catching up on. Some people enjoy the art assets, so i do my best to provide it.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
It is supposed to only contain the images. You are right though, it doesn't make much sense here, because the images aren't encrypted and everyone who wants to look at them, can just do so in the game folder.
But many games only contain encrypted images, so most threads offer a seperate download for the decrypted images, which is actually a very nice service for everyone who wants to look at the pictures outside of the game.
haha. i didnt even check to see if they were encrypted. Here's a solution though....just dont download it :test:

Edit: killed post to avoid further confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: berny

othello

May 30, 2017
It isn't supposed to contain anything else (that's what the CG stands for). You are right though, it doesn't make much sense here, because the images aren't encrypted and everyone who wants to look at them, can just do so in the game folder.
But many games only contain encrypted images, so most threads offer a separate download for the decrypted images, which is actually a very nice service for everyone who wants to look at the pictures outside of the game.
No reason to say sorry ... I'd appreciate just looking at the .img files before downloading anything.

Last edited:

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Not sure if this has been answered before, but did new versions of this game usually got uploaded with the early release or the normal one?

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone have the recent update (text) from 3Diddly?
-Katie's Corruption new version cycle!
-On beastiality
-A little update

Thanks!

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I just downloaded the Pc version on SVS but i have a couple of bugs when launching the .exe (SDL2.dll not found, python27.dll not found), so i'm gonna wait for an other version to test again.

EDIT : on the .png throught, it seems so far that the 1.07 has a scene with Jack (he big white guy). Thrash Katie got a new haircut too. :)

K

Kedub

I just downloaded the Pc version on SVS but i have a couple of bugs when launching the .exe (SDL2.dll not found, python27.dll not found), so i'm gonna wait for an other version to test again.

EDIT : on the .png throught, it seems so far that the 1.07 has a scene with Jack (he big white guy). Thrash Katie got a new haircut too. :)
No problems, version from svs working with no errors

othello

May 30, 2017

It depends on what route you go to. I tried different choices so far (not sure I picked all) and at some I had a bug. Basically you're right:
Purity: Katie has a plan how to turn Mr. Wright down.
Blackmail: Katie can meet Jacob, gets a new dress and goes with him to his stripclub. There she can fuck him or not.
Slut: She gets new dress and haircut and fucks Jacob. She may become one of Jacob's girlfriends when you gained at least two drugpoints.

Last edited:

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
Does someone have a walktrought for all 3 paths? or 2? cause i cant find one and im stuck with the other paths. thanks for help

othello

May 30, 2017
Does someone have a walktrought for all 3 paths? or 2? cause i cant find one and im stuck with the other paths. thanks for help
You may go back in this thread and find some posts clearly describing what to do to progress on a certain path. Also, the dev describes the basics on his site.
slut: Collect as many 'devil' points as you can (top left), then degrade relationdship (so far down to 4).
pure: do the opposite, 'kisses' top left remain at 10
blackmail: go down to 6 and try to stay there.
Drugs will be needed for going further down the rabbit hole, beastiality and incest will not.
Should you choose the wrong answer, load first save of 'A' and try again. Hope that helps, have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: KilleronFun

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I tend to save at most choices to try different paths incase something goes wrong. Keeps it easier if you want to follow a certain path.

I'm not into full corruption but a bit of blackmail still gets me most scenes. Keeping it around 6/7 has worked so far.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
I have the exact same problem, if I play for the blackmail route I can get to a few scenes where Katie will be blackmailed, but it seems I get to a 'to be continued' screen way too early, judging by soms of the images I've missed so far. Even with keeping it around 6 or 7.

Reactions: KilleronFun
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes