3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
I tend to save at most choices to try different paths incase something goes wrong. Keeps it easier if you want to follow a certain path.

I'm not into full corruption but a bit of blackmail still gets me most scenes. Keeping it around 6/7 has worked so far.
I saved for all three routes and also tried with or without drugs now. The difference is in the dialogues. The 'bug' appears when you go down to 4 and hesitate when Jacob wants to fuck Katie, a shadow appears with 'ks9ot surprised' written into it until the end of the scene.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
With regards to Hannah she tells Katie (in the purity path) what were her considerations to betray Marc and drive him away from her. She is well aware of what she did to Marc and doesn't seem to be happy with the results. By confessing it to Katie she obviously is not brainwashed, not corrupted and not a whore by her own will.
I think the fact she did it at all to him, instead of coming clean and them trying to work a way out of the situation at all, shows that she is indeed "brainwashed, corrupted and a whore" because she tried to rationalize her actions or allowed herself to be manipulated.

What seperates man from animal is we have the conscious ability to determine the results of our possible actions. She (Hannah) clearly started enjoying things with Orlov because she made no real overt attempts to stop things once they reached a certain point.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You may call it brutal or even inhuman what you think, but I won't judge here. Such fantasies are nomal for human beings and the purpose of civilization is to prevent people from living their dreams. There is nothing wrong with it as long as you don't act it out.
This depends on your definition of "normal" since i believe the vast majority would be appalled and disgusted by the content of these stories. *shrugs* I don't care either way, for this game specifically, I just grab all the images from it and ignore the story since I don't have a secrtet need to feel superior to someone else by treating them like garbage, like some tinpot tyrant or dictator.

othello

May 30, 2017
This depends on your definition of "normal" since i believe the vast majority would be appalled and disgusted by the content of these stories. *shrugs* I don't care either way, for this game specifically, I just grab all the images from it and ignore the story since I don't have a secrtet need to feel superior to someone else by treating them like garbage, like some tinpot tyrant or dictator.
I have to agree that 'normal' is a term I possibly shouldn't have used. 'Normal' depends on numerous circumstances like age, society, social status, times (eg. Victorian times) ... Could be better to describe it as 'not insane' in a psychological way. You may be disgusted by certain sexual practices and will never try them. However, when a human is deeply hurt he might feel to kill the person who did this, and this is not insane - it's just normal.

Referring to your previous post about the Hannah character: a brainwashed and corrupted person wouldn't even think about the situation she's in, she'd simply agree with it and like it. The fact that Hannah talks about what she had gone through and why she acted as she did, shows she has adopted her current state to simply survive. There are two scenes in 'Katie' that clearly show how she feels about having to live with Orlov. First one is the 'motorboat' scene, she doesn't do it because she has turned pervert but she's seeking for some affection that she deeply misses. Second is that she confesses to Katie what she was ordered to do to her by Orlov. It is highly risky to betray Orlov like this and shows she doesnt't want that Katie makes the same mistakes that she made (and so she's aware what she did wrong though she thought it was the best she could do), she's looking for trust and real friendship. I think 'Stockholm syndrome' is an excellent description for what happened to her.

The female characters in 3diddly's graphic novels are not one-dimensional sex craved sluts, maybe even Orlov is not the ultimate evil person (though so far it looks like this) and that's what I like this novel for. I'm looking forward that the 'purity' path reveals more background and maybe some turn of events. Katie's plan has been started ...

Reactions: Ozygator and dbp5ca

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
I feel pretty stupid but can someone share some knowledge on this game. I'm having trouble with the blackmail route. DK what to do really. Am I suppose to get corruption points but staying true to Brian. Where does this lead in the end 1.07?

Thank you!

P.S. With the corruption route it is pretty straight forward and I think I got everything. Get corruption points and degrade relationship. That's it right?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
It didn't seem as the feelings towards Brian was affected in this update, she did get some corruption pts. though

othello

May 30, 2017
Hello everyone,
I feel pretty stupid but can someone share some knowledge on this game. I'm having trouble with the blackmail route. DK what to do really. Am I suppose to get corruption points but staying true to Brian. Where does this lead in the end 1.07?

Thank you!

P.S. With the corruption route it is pretty straight forward and I think I got everything. Get corruption points and degrade relationship. That's it right?
Corruption is right. For blackmail: go as corruption until Katie is being fucked by Orlov at the office. Then stay true, you're on the blackmail path. Try to keep your level at 6-8 points now.

othello

May 30, 2017
I have the exact same problem, if I play for the blackmail route I can get to a few scenes where Katie will be blackmailed, but it seems I get to a 'to be continued' screen way too early, judging by soms of the images I've missed so far. Even with keeping it around 6 or 7.
All these guys have pictures of Katie that would end her relationship with Brian. It is not explicit blackmail but Katie hopes these photos to be deleted when she cooperates. For getting all scenes try all three routes.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I think the fact she did it at all to him, instead of coming clean and them trying to work a way out of the situation at all, shows that she is indeed "brainwashed, corrupted and a whore" because she tried to rationalize her actions or allowed herself to be manipulated.

What seperates man from animal is we have the conscious ability to determine the results of our possible actions. She (Hannah) clearly started enjoying things with Orlov because she made no real overt attempts to stop things once they reached a certain point.
You are ignoring the stated fact that Orlov threatens multiple times to kill Mark or Hannah's child if she doesn't go along with his way of doing things. Honestly it is actually very honourable for Hannah to drive Mark away to protect him, I don't see it as rationalizing her actions at all. She is in a no-win situation and the only thing she can do is try to save others. It was shown a few times that Hannah believed if she tried to run then Orlov would have hunted them down and killed them. By doing what she did she "saved" Mark at the expense of her own happiness and life.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I have to agree that 'normal' is a term I possibly shouldn't have used. 'Normal' depends on numerous circumstances like age, society, social status, times (eg. Victorian times) ... Could be better to describe it as 'not insane' in a psychological way. You may be disgusted by certain sexual practices and will never try them. However, when a human is deeply hurt he might feel to kill the person who did this, and this is not insane - it's just normal.

Referring to your previous post about the Hannah character: a brainwashed and corrupted person wouldn't even think about the situation she's in, she'd simply agree with it and like it. The fact that Hannah talks about what she had gone through and why she acted as she did, shows she has adopted her current state to simply survive. There are two scenes in 'Katie' that clearly show how she feels about having to live with Orlov. First one is the 'motorboat' scene, she doesn't do it because she has turned pervert but she's seeking for some affection that she deeply misses. Second is that she confesses to Katie what she was ordered to do to her by Orlov. It is highly risky to betray Orlov like this and shows she doesnt't want that Katie makes the same mistakes that she made (and so she's aware what she did wrong though she thought it was the best she could do), she's looking for trust and real friendship. I think 'Stockholm syndrome' is an excellent description for what happened to her.

The female characters in 3diddly's graphic novels are not one-dimensional sex craved sluts, maybe even Orlov is not the ultimate evil person (though so far it looks like this) and that's what I like this novel for. I'm looking forward that the 'purity' path reveals more background and maybe some turn of events. Katie's plan has been started ...
Good points all around. Regarding "Stockholm Syndrome", a case could be made that Hannah is in hat situation but she's by no means a victim, so I hope there is not the attempt to claim that for her. She put herself in that situation and willingly stayed in it, regardless of the reasons. At some point, if she was truly worried about her long term safety and well-being she could have done something different (even leaving her 'husband' to his self-deserved fate with Orlav) than to willingly allow herself to be degraded until she felt she 'had to' in order to 'survive'. This is *especially* true when she deliberately pushed away the man who was willing to get her the 'affection' she apparently misses now. She purposefully chose those actions, and now she has to live with her consequences for years and decades to come.

With that being said, I have not actually played the purity path in KC so I wouldn't know what excuses Hannah has brought up to try to justify her inability to act and get out of the situation she was in *before* she reached the level she is now. Which goes back to the initial argument that on some level Hannah enjoyed her treatment and stayed in it willingly, even if she tried to tell herself she didn't, and that makes all of the other labels 100% correct no matter what excuses or justifications people may attempt to add to her situation to make her some sort of lost 'heroine'.

This is exactly the same path Katie is on if she makes decisions that degrade herself, both for short and long term consequences. The only time there might be some justification was if she was literally tied up and forced to do things (i.e. had things done to her she couldn't stop or prevent) or if drugged or otherwise incapaciated. Otherwise she is deliberately making choices and I expect the dev to take her down a 'worse' path than Hannah, and she'll deserve it.

(BTW, as someone who works in the medical field, it is especially difficult to justify Katie's actions because there is zero chance her mom wouldn't get the surgery she needed if she went to any Emergency Department in the US. I don't know how it is outside the US but here we have a little law that requires hospitals to treat people, regardless of their ability to pay. Apologies for that being a side-note and possibly off-topic, just makes the story a bit unbelieveable.)

Last edited:
Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
Good points all around. Regarding "Stockholm Syndrome", a case could be made that Hannah is in hat situation but she's by no means a victim, so I hope there is not the attempt to claim that for her. She put herself in that situation and willingly stayed in it, regardless of the reasons. At some point, if she was truly worried about her long term safety and well-being she could have done something different (even leaving her 'husband' to his self-deserved fate with Orlav) than to willingly allow herself to be degraded until she felt she 'had to' in order to 'survive'. This is *especially* true when she deliberately pushed away the man who was willing to get her the 'affection' she apparently misses now. She purposefully chose those actions, and now she has to live with her consequences for years and decades to come.

With that being said, I have not actually played the purity path in KC so I wouldn't know what excuses Hannah has brought up to try to justify her inability to act and get out of the situation she was in *before* she reached the level she is now. Which goes back to the initial argument that on some level Hannah enjoyed her treatment and stayed in it willingly, even if she tried to tell herself she didn't, and that makes all of the other labels 100% correct no matter what excuses or justifications people may attempt to add to her situation to make her some sort of lost 'heroine'.

This is exactly the same path Katie is on if she makes decisions that degrade herself, both for short and long term consequences. The only time there might be some justification was if she was literally tied up and forced to do things (i.e. had things done to her she couldn't stop or prevent) or if drugged or otherwise incapaciated. Otherwise she is deliberately making choices and I expect the dev to take her down a 'worse' path than Hannah, and she'll deserve it.

(BTW, as someone who works in the medical field, it is especially difficult to justify Katie's actions because there is zero chance her mom wouldn't get the surgery she needed if she went to any Emergency Department in the US. I don't know how it is outside the US but here we have a little law that requires hospitals to treat people, regardless of their ability to pay. Apologies for that being a side-note and possibly off-topic, just makes the story a bit unbelieveable.)
'Stockholm Syndrome' is exactly what 3diddly uses for explaining what happened to Hannah, and it hits the nail on the head quite well. I didn't claim Hannah is a pure victim, there are situations in the novel she could (and should) have stopped being used as a sex object before it's too late. Nonetheless, why is it impossible that she really cared about Marc's safety and acted as she did? Being threatened by Orlov and believing he really could kill Marc isn't just an excuse, it is 'reality'. If she decided to only save herself and let Marc deal with Orlov on his own (as you say) she'd lose the man she loves for sure and she'd be the victim anyway, furthermore, if Orlov really killed Marc, she'd nowhere to go and Orlov could easily keep her and use her as whatever he wants.. At least, even if she went through a lot, there might be a chance to get rid of Orlov and return to Marc providing that he survived. "The times they are a-changin'" (Bob Dylan).

Last edited:

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
All these guys have pictures of Katie that would end her relationship with Brian. It is not explicit blackmail but Katie hopes these photos to be deleted when she cooperates. For getting all scenes try all three routes.
I know the idea behind the blackmailing, but I meant all the sexscenes with her original hair going from anal with Brandon onwards; I seem to be unable to get to those.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Well the last update was a little disappointing because it was to short. You get red hair and one scene in a strip club.

Reactions: Ekzar

othello

May 30, 2017
Hmm, before the scene you mention I've got 7 true feeling and 1 drugs point. Then comes: Wright-go along with displeasure, feel sad, degrade to 6, look better, go with Jacob, father-get blackmailed (if incest on), Brandon-blackmailed (smoke), fuck Jacob at stripclub. Check your drug points, you might need them, I didn't try that out.

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Great game. I love it.

Just one question: Where are the save games storaged? I found it a few in katie/game/saves, but extracting the game again and the saves from the other folder are still being found. Is there someplace else the game is saving?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes