3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have a walktrhough for this game?
I understand people want a walkthrough for a game. Several games need a certain action to progress further and you get stuck because you can't find a certain object or act in the wrong order. This is not the case here, you can freely choose what the MC should do or not. However, many of the actions you choose have an influence on what you can do later (or not). I recommend to have a look at the dev's site for the basics.
You may choose three paths: become a slut - cheat on your fiancé and get blackmailed - stay pure.
Also included is: incest and beastiality - so far no influence, maybe later. Drugs: Has influence - You can smoke weed or not.
As long as the game is not complete, a walkthrough doesn't make much sense because there are too many possibilities and variations that have an influence on what you can do later.
Take your time and play the game several times, read the dialogues and follow your preferences. And enjoy, the renders are among the best you can find on the net.

Last edited:
Reactions: critter

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I agree with you except that Orlov could kill the baby. This is a bluff: provided Orlov says the truth he wants the child as his heir and successor and he'd never kill it. You could argue he could have children by so many women, however he doesn't want a child by any of these sluts but by a smart and beautiful woman like Hannah.
I must admit that Hannah is stuck in a tragic situation, either leave behind the man she loves to live with her child and her tormentor or leave her child to stay with Mark scared Orlov would hunt them down one day. Let's see if the dev has any idea how Hannah could turn down Orlov and save her child.
There has been a great many times in history someone used an heir as hostage threatening to kill them and honestly intending to do that if it came to it. The thing is an heir is great... but if needed the child is replaceable... he would just get some other woman to carry another child if necessary.

Reactions: dbp5ca

othello

May 30, 2017
There has been a great many times in history someone used an heir as hostage threatening to kill them and honestly intending to do that if it came to it. The thing is an heir is great... but if needed the child is replaceable... he would just get some other woman to carry another child if necessary.
I'd rather agree with you, if not ...
Look again at 'Hannah', her pool scene with Orlov. He tells her he wanted to keep her as a partner and just wanted an heir just with her because smart women give birth to smart children. If Orlov doesn't lie here, his threat to kill the baby is a bluff. In chapter 11 Hannah is returned to Mark and I'll never understand why Mark doesn't insist to talk to her about the pool scene.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Look again at 'Hannah', her pool scene with Orlov. He tells her he wanted to keep her as a partner and just wanted an heir just with her because smart woman give birth to smart children. If Orlov doesn't lie here, his threat to kill the baby is a bluff.
from the stand point of a normal person you are correct, but even in real life mobsters do not always care about what they've said before. as well as if it serves their needs then they will do it. Hannah's not the only one he could get, she was the easiest to get because of the situation. he can be telling the truth but if someone breaks with him then he will hurt them in any way he can and it has been found most women would do just about anything to protect a child of theirs if at all possible. the difference is the hedonistic lifestyle that mobsters live, what they say in situations like that is 1) manipulative and 2) more than likely the truth as it is right then. so when something changes, you end up getting them demanding something else and threatening anything they can and generally they are depraved enough to follow through with it. I do see your point if you were to consider Orlov a normal person but he isn't.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What bugs were there in v.1.07 bugfix? I didn't find any in the release that was added Tuesday or yesterday.

othello

May 30, 2017
from the stand point of a normal person you are correct, but even in real life mobsters do not always care about what they've said before. as well as if it serves their needs then they will do it. Hannah's not the only one he could get, she was the easiest to get because of the situation. he can be telling the truth but if someone breaks with him then he will hurt them in any way he can and it has been found most women would do just about anything to protect a child of theirs if at all possible. the difference is the hedonistic lifestyle that mobsters live, what they say in situations like that is 1) manipulative and 2) more than likely the truth as it is right then. so when something changes, you end up getting them demanding something else and threatening anything they can and generally they are depraved enough to follow through with it. I do see your point if you were to consider Orlov a normal person but he isn't.
Thanks for your comment. There simply is no reason for Hannah to believe anything what Orlov says. He never abided by an agreement, he abused her and whored her out, he coerced her into fucking him in front of Mark, he tricked her into a divorce, he threatened her into motherhood, he manipulated her and totally controlled her. So, why does she believe he wants her as a partner and marry her?
Well, it is a comic about Hannah's decline and fall, her corruption. In chapter 11 she's returned to Mark and she is free to decide to talk to Mark about her feelings for her child. I'll never understand why she didn't do this and once more gives Orlov the chance to threaten and manipulate her. Is she really that smart?
Add: 3diddly himself stated on his site that Hannah is not corrupted when she returns to Mark for the first time.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Look again at 'Hannah', her pool scene with Orlov. He tells her he wanted to keep her as a partner and just wanted an heir just with her because smart women give birth to smart children. If Orlov doesn't lie here, his threat to kill the baby is a bluff. In chapter 11 Hannah is returned to Mark and I'll never understand why Mark doesn't insist to talk to her about the pool scene.
As I've said a few times there is alot of talk about Hannah being smart but it is never really demonstrated either in HC or KC. The lack of communication between Mark and Hannah in HC used to drive me crazy as they could have cleared things up easily if they just talked, even if it was Mark accusing her of things at first. Yes, I know there was the one scene where she left distraught but honestly Orlov's whole plan is predicated on them not sharing information.

othello

May 30, 2017
As I've said a few times there is alot of talk about Hannah being smart but it is never really demonstrated either in HC or KC. The lack of communication between Mark and Hannah in HC used to drive me crazy as they could have cleared things up easily if they just talked, even if it was Mark accusing her of things at first. Yes, I know there was the one scene where she left distraught but honestly Orlov's whole plan is predicated on them not sharing information.
Yeah, this thread is more about Hannah than about Katie. I think this is a good sign because KC gives you some choices so you can't really complain.
Even when Hannah returns to Mark for the second time they should have been talking more. Now Mark is the one who should insist on the things he didn't say to her at her first return because he felt guilty and thought time would heel her wounds. Now that he knows what was going on, except that Orlov blackmailed Hannah, the least he should demand is she removed tattoos and piercings right away, changed her hair again and married him once more. If she would refuse to do so there's nothing left but to send her back to Orlov. I think it's a nice idea to let Hannah return a second time along with some physical alterations. However, instead of rushing the story here and having Hannah humiliating Mark the comic should have ended after chapter 13 to be continued in KC as it does now anyway.

Last edited:

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
No, not yet. I'll try again:
Wright/Office 6 true points and 7 bad points - Take his seed
Vera - accept
Stay true (up to 7TP)
refuse - (Brian fucks her from behind)
argue
Scene with Jacob - stay silent
accept bet
Scene with the drug dealers - We could ... Blackmail Ass fuck
Be sure to have two drug points here.

Hope I didn't forget anything. I won't go any further here because I don't know what consequences the next updates will show up. If you play your cards right Brandon will blackmail for a second time, simply try it out a few times.
Thanks. It worked for me.
One additional thing. Katie goes blond for a day and then changes back to her normal hair.

Reactions: othello

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Othello wrote:

No, not yet. I'll try again:
Wright/Office 6 true points and 7 bad points - Take his seed
Vera - accept
Stay true (up to 7TP)
refuse - (BRIAN fucks her from behind)
argue
Scene with Jacob - stay silent
accept bet
Scene with the drug dealers - We could ... Blackmail Ass fuck
Be sure to have two drug points here.

Hope I didn't forget anything. I won't go any further here because I don't know what consequences the next updates will show up. If you play your cards right Brandon will blackmail for a second time, simply try it out a few times.

To avoid any confusion: Brian? Wasn't it Brandon?

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah, this thread is more about Hannah than about Katie. I think this is a good sign because KC gives you some choices so you can't really complain.
Even when Hannah returns to Mark for the second time they should have been talking more. Now Mark is the one who should insist on the things he didn't say to her at her first return because he felt guilty and thought time would heel her wounds. Now that he knows what was going on, except that Orlov blackmailed Hannah, the least he should demand is she removed tattoos and piercings right away, changed her hair again and married him once more. If she would refuse to do so there's nothing left but to send her back to Orlov. I think it's a nice idea to let Hannah return a second time along with some physical alterations. However, instead of rushing the story here and having Hannah humiliating Mark the comic should have ended after chapter 13 to be continued in KC as it does now anyway.
Yeah I quite like how he's handling KC, having the three paths and some degree of control is a huge improvement over HC. I was skeptical at first but he's really pulled it together. That being said, love the Hannah model so very happy to see her continue to be used in this game. Would love to get a full blown girl-girl scene with her and Katie but probably not in the cards. Funny that bestiality seems to not phase some people but full lesbianism is a "patron-killer" according to some :) It would have been nice if he had changed HC to the game format after Ch 13.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah I quite like how he's handling KC, having the three paths and some degree of control is a huge improvement over HC. I was skeptical at first but he's really pulled it together. That being said, love the Hannah model so very happy to see her continue to be used in this game. Would love to get a full blown girl-girl scene with her and Katie but probably not in the cards. Funny that bestiality seems to not phase some people but full lesbianism is a "patron-killer" according to some :) It would have been nice if he had changed HC to the game format after Ch 13.
Remember, Hannah is a comic while KC is a game. Comparing Hannah to KC is comparing an apple to a meatloaf. Hannah is written according to developers mindset and ideas. It is really strange that people argue so much about it; "why didn't Hannah do that, why not that?" Imagine, you watch Game of Thrones and every minute people are bitching why that character didn't act like they wanted. Would it make sense? Of course not. Because of all those ppl, right now 3Diddly says he won't make another comic.

On the other hand, patrons are strange. At every poll, people who are voting for mild fantasies are a minority. 3Diddly asks if we want bestiality, 75% of patrons says they want it very hardcore. Now, a few weeks ago he asked if we want BDSM, guess what ppl voted? Very hardcore BDSM! Although i'm one of the few who wants very mild BDSM and lesbianism, believe me, if he asks for a vote, ppl will request lezdom&strap-ons.

othello

May 30, 2017
Remember, Hannah is a comic while KC is a game. Comparing Hannah to KC is comparing an apple to a meatloaf. Hannah is written according to developers mindset and ideas. It is really strange that people argue so much about it; "why didn't Hannah do that, why not that?" Imagine, you watch Game of Thrones and every minute people are bitching why that character didn't act like they wanted. Would it make sense? Of course not. Because of all those ppl, right now 3Diddly says he won't make another comic.

On the other hand, patrons are strange. At every poll, people who are voting for mild fantasies are a minority. 3Diddly asks if we want bestiality, 75% of patrons says they want it very hardcore. Now, a few weeks ago he asked if we want BDSM, guess what ppl voted? Very hardcore BDSM! Although i'm one of the few who wants very mild BDSM and lesbianism, believe me, if he asks for a vote, ppl will request lezdom&strap-ons.
Prima facie, your argument seems to be evident. The difference is that I don't argue just a minute after a chapter of HC was issued. Indeed it is the dev's story and is created in his brains, so for him all seems to be reasonable. 3diddly presents Hannah as a smart and intelligent character who is forced to do things she doesn't like, and she doesn't stop it when it would be possible. There are situations in the comic she could have simply said "no" without any negative consequences, even Mark comments that when he watches one of the videos. The reason I ask those questions is not that I would have developed the plot any better but to comment on what I think are inconsistencies. In KC several of the questions I had are being answered and I appreciate it.

Concerning the patrons and their partly extreme preferences, the dev has to decide whether he wants to follow his own ideas or to collect as many patrons as possible. Because the likes and dislikes of people will always differ, you'll never fulfill all the expectations. There may be games like 'Katie goes hardcore' or 'Katie's temptation', it's up to the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca and critter

othello

May 30, 2017
... It would have been nice if he had changed HC to the game format after Ch 13.
That's an excellent idea. 3diddly made both a good and a bad ending - I missed kind of an ending where Hannah gets free from Orlov and returns to Mark but is physically and mentally changed. Possibly the dev thinks of an ending for HC like this here in KC.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes