3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Reo Liz

May 4, 2017
Just found it, just tried it, just worked..Took all of 20 seconds to click on Car's profile and check recent posts and find..

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I have noticed that Brian hasn't appeared in the pure corruption path for quite a few updates, and it seems that while Katie is having her affairs and changing her attitude and style, he is completely unaware of that and doesn't know what she has been doing, because it seems that they are missing each other at home. Brian presumably is not going to be satisfied with her changes when he sees it and with their lack of time spend together, so Katie should compensate him a bit and spend more time with him, and this I think is a good premise for my idea.

I think that Brian needs to be more present, so I thought it would be good to see some cheating scenes from Katie where Brian would be present, physically or not (like the scene Katie fucking Brandon and Brian calling her on the phone), or at least his presence would be hinted. But, while in Hannah's Corruption Mark was being completely cuckolded because he often saw her getting fucked in the various videos sent to him by Orlov, this time around it would have some sort of stealth action I would say, where Katie would be harassed or practicing sexual acts near Brian while he would be completely oblivious to that.
A rough example could be Brian and Katie going out at a restaurant and find, for instance, Jacob there (whom Brian doesn't know who he is of course), Jacob insisting for them to eat together due to a lame excuse, and then Katie getting groped under the table and afterwards getting fucked in the bathroom by Jacob while Brian is waiting outside because of reasons.
Initially Katie would feel guilty doing this as she still has feelings for Brian, but as her true feelings points drop down further, she starts finding this enjoyable and may herself insist and demand this kind of acts.

I don't know what are you planning @3Diddlyf95zone, but I think it would be a good idea to be implemented at this stage of the game since 4 true feelings points is already deep down into her corruption and now Katie is considered to be Brandon's bitch and Jacob's girlfriend, so these guys are gonna start to be more demanding and selfish towards Brian.
Brian has been absent for quite a while now and would be cool having more scenes, with this concept but others too, involving him directly and indirectly to enhance the netorare feeling.
And if I understood correctly, when Katie reaches 0 TFP, their relation is over and they get separated, so these kinds of situations wouldn't make sense anymore. And we are not far away from that scenario considering the average number of sex scenes needed until a point is dropped. Unless you extend the game a bit more before reaching that stage, ;).

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I have noticed that Brian hasn't appeared in the pure corruption path for quite a few updates, and it seems that while Katie is having her affairs and changing her attitude and style, he is completely unaware of that and doesn't know what she has been doing, because it seems that they are missing each other at home. Brian presumably is not going to be satisfied with her changes when he sees it and with their lack of time spend together, so Katie should compensate him a bit and spend more time with him, and this I think is a good premise for my idea.

I think that Brian needs to be more present, so I thought it would be good to see some cheating scenes from Katie where Brian would be present, physically or not (like the scene Katie fucking Brandon and Brian calling her on the phone), or at least his presence would be hinted. But, while in Hannah's Corruption Mark was being completely cuckolded because he often saw her getting fucked in the various videos sent to him by Orlov, this time around it would have some sort of stealth action I would say, where Katie would be harassed or practicing sexual acts near Brian while he would be completely oblivious to that.
A rough example could be Brian and Katie going out at a restaurant and find, for instance, Jacob there (whom Brian doesn't know who he is of course), Jacob insisting for them to eat together due to a lame excuse, and then Katie getting groped under the table and afterwards getting fucked in the bathroom by Jacob while Brian is waiting outside because of reasons.
Initially Katie would feel guilty doing this as she still has feelings for Brian, but as her true feelings points drop down further, she starts finding this enjoyable and may herself insist and demand this kind of acts.

I don't know what are you planning @3Diddlyf95zone, but I think it would be a good idea to be implemented at this stage of the game since 4 true feelings points is already deep down into her corruption and now Katie is considered to be Brandon's bitch and Jacob's girlfriend, so these guys are gonna start to be more demanding and selfish towards Brian.
Brian has been absent for quite a while now and would be cool having more scenes, with this concept but others too, involving him directly and indirectly to enhance the netorare feeling.
And if I understood correctly, when Katie reaches 0 TFP, their relation is over and they get separated, so these kinds of situations wouldn't make sense anymore. And we are not far away from that scenario considering the average number of sex scenes needed until a point is dropped. Unless you extend the game a bit more before reaching that stage, ;).
Sir you deserve a medal. I haven't realized that before u point it out but it would be very cool to see some stuff like that.

Reactions: SholBlerk

othello

May 30, 2017

I too think it's necessary that Katie and Brian speak with each other and occasionally get into a fight about how and why Katie changes her appearance without talking to her fiancé before. There was such scene this could have happened: Just let her change her hair to blonde, go the rock concert and refuse the bet. Katie goes home and meets Brian who asks her what that's all about, as she refuses to talk about it he responds just 'fine'. Well, I wouldn't accept that and insist that she tells me why she comes home in the middle of the night, having changed her hair into light blonde, her face covered with heavy make-up and wearing a skimpy short dress that hardly covers her ass. Okay, that's not my VN.
You mention Katie is down in her corruption at 4 TF points, however, 4 TF doesn't mean she's deeply corrupted by now. Corruption is caused by taking drugs like alcohol and smoking weed so far.
Instead of Brian catches her cheating I'd rather see she would catch him first, say she walks home from work and sees he's dating Vera. When both meet again later there's a lot to get into a conflict.

Last edited:

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
There was such scene this could have happened: Just let her change her hair to blonde, go the rock concert and refuse the bet. Katie goes home and meets Brian who asks her what that's all about, as she refuses to talk about it he responds just 'fine'.
Wow, I overstepped that scene as I went for full corruption and hasn't seen it, I actually think it was the only seen that I missed in the whole game. Thanks a lot.

But that scene just turns out to be a hoax, because if you choose to refuse the bet and confront Brian, further ahead you end up in the purity path, where of course Katie and Brian are happy and not upset with each other, so there won't be any future conflict between them.
Maybe it was just a flaw or a bug in the system because right now the game is programmed and designed to have three different paths: purity, blackmail and manipulation, and pure corruption; and that scene doesn’t seem to fit properly in any of those routes, so maybe it causes some mess in the variables.
In fact I just discovered that if you fail to increase one manipulation point at any moment, you are out of the corruption path and go to the purity one, or if you have TFP equal or above 7, you have blackmail route.

Instead of Brian catches her cheating I'd rather see she would catch him first, say she walks home from work and sees he's dating Vera. When both meet again later there's a lot to get into a conflict.
Brian is not the type of person who would cheat deliberately on his loved one, unless he is tricked by Vera, whom at the same time is manipulating Katie against him.
From my point of view, Katie would be cheating stealthily on Brian still with a bit of a heavy conscience, but when eventually she catches him with Vera, she would still be a bit shocked and irritated, but she would feel it almost has a relief, as if now she is validated to continue doing the wicked things she is doing. She would advance one step forward into her corruption getting to enjoy more and more betraying poor Brian, as he would be once more completely clueless about the trap set up on him.

Reactions: dbp5ca

othello

May 30, 2017
Wow, I overstepped that scene as I went for full corruption and hasn't seen it, I actually think it was the only seen that I missed in the whole game. Thanks a lot.

But that scene just turns out to be a hoax, because if you choose to refuse the bet and confront Brian, further ahead you end up in the purity path, where of course Katie and Brian are happy and not upset with each other, so there won't be any future conflict between them.
Maybe it was just a flaw or a bug in the system because right now the game is programmed and designed to have three different paths: purity, blackmail and manipulation, and pure corruption; and that scene doesn’t seem to fit properly in any of those routes, so maybe it causes some mess in the variables.
In fact I just discovered that if you fail to increase one manipulation point at any moment, you are out of the corruption path and go to the purity one, or if you have TFP equal or above 7, you have blackmail route.

Brian is not the type of person who would cheat deliberately on his loved one, unless he is tricked by Vera, whom at the same time is manipulating Katie against him.
From my point of view, Katie would be cheating stealthily on Brian still with a bit of a heavy conscience, but when eventually she catches him with Vera, she would still be a bit shocked and irritated, but she would feel it almost has a relief, as if now she is validated to continue doing the wicked things she is doing. She would advance one step forward into her corruption getting to enjoy more and more betraying poor Brian, as he would be once more completely clueless about the trap set up on him.
You're right that choosing to refuse betting brings you up to 7 TFP again.

As for Brian, I didn't mean he'll be deliberately cheating on Katie but is in some way tricked, of course this is arranged by Wright/Orlov like Katie is about being raped by Jamal and 'saved' by Wright or that Brian is jailed. Even Hannah tells Katie on the purity path Orlov had once saved her life (scene in HC) which was arranged for sure . If Katie catches Brian 'cheating' she would have a justification for cheating on him as well. Even she could herself use this as an easy excuse when she's caught herself and Brian confronts her (that was not what it looked like/I was tricked/you cheated, too, or someting like that).

Last edited:

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks but's also down.
That's odd, I tried it before replying to your earlier post. I'm at work now but will see what's wrong when I'm back home.

Checked it, the link I posted last should still work.

EDIT: 02/09/2017 Took it down now since 1.08 is on it's way.

Last edited:

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
(...) of course this is arranged by Wright/Orlov like Katie is about being raped by Jamal and 'saved' by Wright or that Brian is jailed. Even Hannah tells Katie on the purity path Orlov had once saved her life (scene in HC) which was arranged for sure.

Yeah, I think the purity route will bring us more enlightenment on that and will let us know about some of the schemes that were planned to deceive Katie which, meantime, fell flat.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
Yeah, I think the purity route will bring us more enlightenment on that and will let us know about some of the schemes that were planned to deceive Katie which, meantime, fell flat.
I'm looking forward to it. Katie already found out about the connections between Wright, Orlov and Brandon. She even knows that Hannah was ordered by Orlov to manipulate her, the obvious plan was to deceive and manipulate her and to make her another victim of the mafia. It would be interesting to see who will help her in her counter attack on these notorious criminals. I wonder why 3diddly introduced the 'stranger' who appeared at the stripclub. It's not that I don't like women changed into sluts, but I think it's much more interesting to follow storylines with some twists and turns.

May 4, 2017
Fuck my life man yesterday was my last day as his patron and I forgot to check his patreon page and missed the update now I can't download it..

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Going back to the topic about Katie's body change, I had previously mentioned that I think it would be interesting to see Katie transform her body in a more natural way, in which she would workout at the gym to be sculpted thoroughly by getting more toned and bulky, resulting in becoming more voluptuous - hence the misleading fitness model suggestion. But there was some misgiving about the possibility that Katie could become too muscular and not so attractive. Not like the body builder type, no.

So, to illustrate what I have in mind, I found an example of an ideal body model that would match almost perfectly my standards:

(Btw, enjoy guys, :cool:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see - boobs aside - the woman in the video has her whole body very defined and toned in a "clean way" (without many visible muscle folds), but while her upper body is lean, her legs and butt are more bulky to enhance the hourglass silhouette effect. In the case of her booty specifically, the gluteus's folds and the way her buttocks shake clearly indicates that it was build working out and not with artificial augmentation. That's the body that I would like Katie to have.

Imagine that body with Katie's face, add to it some piercings and tattoos and let her dance like that... Man, I'm instantly getting an orgasm just by thinking about that... That would be so HOT!!!!!
I'm just sorry that there aren't animations like that in the game... that would be so awesome. Maybe there will be a remake of Katie's Corruption in the future. :rolleyes:

I can pretty much imagine Katie with a body like that and I don't think it is unrealistic to think that this type of body can be obtain just by working out, I have seen some real changes just resorting to it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a minor downside, I can just point out some unconformity between her current workout plan by Vera and other more strength oriented which would be more adequate in this case, and that could withdraw a bit of realism. But I think that's being too picky and we can easily bypass that.
But sincerely I would like to see Jacob taking charge, train Katie and convince her to build her body like that, taking into account that they now attend the same gym and will be meeting each other often. And I'm convinced he likes his girlfriends to have a physique capable to bear with his dick.
Maybe for now she can follow Vera's routine to get fit (although I think she is already pretty fit as she is right now), but then Jacob will get into action.

Well, all in all, in my opinion I think it would make perfect sense for Katie to take that path somewhere along the way. It would be a transitional phase, where she would primarily get her body modified naturally but then, as she enjoys and gets used to body changing, she would start to get interested and experiment artificial enhancement, and further deep into corruption eventually she will fall into a spiral of never ending plastic surgeries, where she would look like a plastic doll or something like that near the end of the game.
I would really be pleased if this could happen.

Reactions: Ekzar and othello

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I'm looking forward to it. Katie already found out about the connections between Wright, Orlov and Brandon. She even knows that Hannah was ordered by Orlov to manipulate her, the obvious plan was to deceive and manipulate her and to make her another victim of the mafia. It would be interesting to see who will help her in her counter attack on these notorious criminals. I wonder why 3diddly introduced the 'stranger' who appeared at the stripclub. It's not that I don't like women changed into sluts, but I think it's much more interesting to follow storylines with some twists and turns.
I think that the 'stranger' is a well known man like Wright himself or possible even Brian.

othello

May 30, 2017
I think that the 'stranger' is a well known man like Wright himself or possible even Brian.
Hmm, how could these men be 'strangers' to Katie? Well, we'll see if it'll be just one of the turns that 3diddly presented in HC as well.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Hmm, how could these men be 'strangers' to Katie? Well, we'll see if it'll be just one of the turns that 3diddly presented in HC as well.
If I remember the situation right, she was only able to take a glimpse of the person entering. Otherwise you are right with your thoughts about the 'stranger'.

Reactions: othello
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes