3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
The updates are generally short. However the dev puts them out relatively fast so it evens out.

Its a good idea to wait a bit for a few updates to stack up ;)
Waiting??? Are you out of your mind? XD

Yes, in this case it probably will be much more satisfying in the end if I wait for 2 or 3 updates. In this game I'm currently more interested in the story progression than the sex scenes. I think I've gone nuts... :D

liabestly

May 8, 2017
can I get help please. I keep getting "an exception has occurred" and it happens about 6 time in the 1.07 update and I believe its affecting my game as i can't get the tp down to 4.

othello

May 30, 2017
Totally not worth it.
I wouldn't say so. When you play out all 3 versions of this game there are several differences. In 1.08 you can see Katie fucking both Wright and her father in 2 different ways and fucking her fiancé, altogther that makes it up to 5 different scenes all with good renders and different dialogues. I'm mainly interested in the ongoing story of a specific game and not so much in simply watching fuck scenes which you may find in almost each of this kind of games. My point is to see how a plot is developed in a plausible way and not just putting one sex scene after the other while there is no logic in the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: madbloke

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
R.E. 1.08:

I'm still recommending the 'download every other update' strategy if you want meaningful amounts of content. Fortunately, the download sizes for this game are quite reasonable compared to some other offerings out there, if that matters to you.

A couple more scenes were added, and more sex. If seeing Kate get fucked some more interests you, this update may interest you. Otherwise, you aren't missing anything particularly earth shattering as far as the story is concerned - you already know where things are going...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
can I get help please. I keep getting "an exception has occurred" and it happens about 6 time in the 1.07 update and I believe its affecting my game as i can't get the tp down to 4.
First make sure Katie takes the drugs. Then, after the scene Vera tells Katie that Brian flirted with her you can either choose 'feel sad' or 'get angry', both choices bring you to either stay true or degrade relationsship (this brings you down to 4). The only difference is that you you won't have the incest scene when you choose 'feel sad'.

liabestly

May 8, 2017
First make sure Katie takes the drugs. Then, after the scene Vera tells Katie that Brian flirted with her you can either choose 'feel sad' or 'get angry', both choices bring you to either stay true or degrade relationsship (this brings you down to 4). The only difference is that you you won't have the incest scene when you choose 'feel sad'.
I have never gotten a chance to take drugs ( or not sure if I remember where the scene is )

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
“Katie's corruption”: The very definition of an adult game. Just what the doctor prescribed :kisskiss:

May 4, 2017
The updates are generally short. However the dev puts them out relatively fast so it evens out.

Its a good idea to wait a bit for a few updates to stack up ;)
No it really doesn't, there are devs out there that release an update every 1 - 2 months with 8 or more scenes now if you look at it that way they have the same amount of scenes however 3Didly's scenes are 4 times shorter, so it doesn't really even out.

othello

May 30, 2017
I have never gotten a chance to take drugs ( or not sure if I remember where the scene is )
Well, the drug points are indicated top left. That means you let Katie drink alcohol and later smoke weed. I'm sure you came across that. The drug points show how far Katie has been corrupted.

liabestly

May 8, 2017
Well, the drug points are indicated top left. That means you let Katie drink alcohol and later smoke weed. I'm sure you came across that. The drug points show how far Katie has been corrupted.
I've only been able to drink not do drugs

othello

May 30, 2017
I've only been able to drink not do drugs
If you max out all the bad points you'll have the option of letting Katie drink and later take weed offered by Brandon. If you hadn't done this you should start over again.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game could use more branches or better ones.
Rigth now you have to play Full slut Katie or Loving girlfriend, i.e if she fucks with her boss but later says no to the black dude, the game put you in the Loving path again, even if she doesn't pay attention to her boyfriend until that point.

othello

May 30, 2017
The game could use more branches or better ones.
Rigth now you have to play Full slut Katie or Loving girlfriend, i.e if she fucks with her boss but later says no to the black dude, the game put you in the Loving path again, even if she doesn't pay attention to her boyfriend until that point.
I tried a lot of variations so far and maybe these weren't all. One example: You have 6 kisses and two drugpoints (top left) as well as 3 devils (top right) at the point Brandon offers her to smoke, you'll be able to let her fuck with Jacob, let Wright blackmail (and fuck) her and let her agree to have incest (when you enabled this) before you can decide to degrade relationship or stay true. You may even disagree to smoke, it's the same result. And, more branches (which ones?) would be far too complicated to handle for the dev at this stage, maybe some different endings for one or more paths.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
how much does her drinking affect the corruption, is katie more prone to even kinkier stuff or what happens?!

othello

May 30, 2017
how much does her drinking affect the corruption, is katie more prone to even kinkier stuff or what happens?!
So far I can't see any effects if she takes drugs or not, there are some variations in the dialogues but she's going down the rabbit hole anyway. When Katie responds to Wright's question about her kinks there is no difference, drugs or not. I'm sure it will have an effect, maybe some splits in the slut and blackmail paths.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
So far I can't see any effects if she takes drugs or not, there are some variations in the dialogues but she's going down the rabbit hole anyway. When Katie responds to Wright's question about her kinks there is no difference, drugs or not. I'm sure it will have an effect, maybe some splits in the slut and blackmail paths.
Actually what i read from 3Diddly's posts at patreon is that she acts different at V 1.07 if she takes drugs. I don't know if it is true as i didn't have time to play the last 3 updates yet.

I guess at the future she'll accept to do harder stuff if drugged, it seems 3Diddly will include BDSM soon.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I know it is far from the main focus of the game but I'm curious when there will be updates to the bestiality part.

Actually what i read from 3Diddly's posts at patreon is that she acts different at V 1.07 if she takes drugs. I don't know if it is true as i didn't have time to play the last 3 updates yet.

I guess at the future she'll accept to do harder stuff if drugged, it seems 3Diddly will include BDSM soon.
I'm not a big fan of BDSM but it could be interesting.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes