3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
yep i totally agree and why is she feeling stressed out? she is having sex and relaxing maybe need to the things that lowers her stress for the blackmail angle i don't understand it for the full corruption run that i am doing
As I understand the story in the beginning all the MC wants is to earn money just to help her mother. Your second choice in this game is if the MC should apply for a part-time job or use her body to earn some money faster, the right choice is part-time job here. She signs a contract for an office job, however her boss wants more than just an ordinary secretary. Of course she doesn't want to give him some additional favours but he brings her into a situation where he can blackmail her. Also he manipulates her by having her fiancé jailed, her flat robbed and 'saving' her from being raped. He offers her to free her fiancé from jail in exchange for sleeping with him and so she does. I think there are several reasons the MC is stressed and starts drinking to release tension. Until then the MC isn't corrupted at all, try to play the game without letting her drink and taking drugs and see the effects of the drugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: HenWen

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
Just tried it, this is bullshit. Seriously in the small time that this game has it's already broken his core premise. The feeling of corrupting someone is non-existent, the game as where it stands feels more like a visual novel than anything, and you either go with the right choices (which are setup by the dev) or you get game over. Fucking great -.-
yep i totally agree and why is she feeling stressed out? she is having sex and relaxing maybe need to the things that lowers her stress for the blackmail angle i don't understand it for the full corruption run that i am doing
i see same kind of comment at every single corruption related game posts. would you please give us an example of a good corruption game? just a honest question.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i see same kind of comment at every single corruption related game posts. would you please give us an example of a good corruption game? just a honest question.
DMD? Or most corruption games. I mean this is one of a kind... You never had incest thoughts, just woke up from a normal day and 3 mins later you're on a bus with your sis rubbing your cock with her ass. I mean c'mon ._.

othello

May 30, 2017
DMD? Or most corruption games. I mean this is one of a kind... You never had incest thoughts, just woke up from a normal day and 3 mins later you're on a bus with your sis rubbing your cock with her ass. I mean c'mon ._.
I could have asked you the same question what 'good corruption' means to you. Honestly, what reason is it to call this game 'bullshit' and complain the MC isn't corrupted. After two months being blackmailed and manipulated, drinking and smoking weed, the MC reflects on the possibility to earn fast bucks by serving men. I think that this is corruption. You also mention the MC agrees on incest too fast, well, simply turn it off if you don't like it, it doesn't effect corruption.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I could have asked you the same question what 'good corruption' means to you. Honestly, what reason is it to call this game 'bullshit' and complain the MC isn't corrupted. After two months being blackmailed and manipulated, drinking and smoking weed, the MC reflects on the possibility to earn fast bucks by serving men. I think that this is corruption. You also mention the MC agrees on incest too fast, well, simply turn it off if you don't like it, it doesn't effect corruption.
this

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
let's see she changes her hair color 3 times in like 3 days that would kill your hair tattoo's are good so are piercings, the corruption route should make her more accepting of the blackmail and sex and having to do what the men want but she needs to drink i think doing purity would need drugs to cope because she is being stressed out with being blackmailed i think she would be more accepting of what is going on as she gets more corrupt

othello

May 30, 2017
Did anyone come across Katie dressed like this in v. 1.08?

Last edited:

Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It's not in 3 days. Some things feel a bit quick, but if you look at the "Employment Day..." bits quiet a bit of time goes by.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
let's see she changes her hair color 3 times in like 3 days that would kill your hair tattoo's are good so are piercings, the corruption route should make her more accepting of the blackmail and sex and having to do what the men want but she needs to drink i think doing purity would need drugs to cope because she is being stressed out with being blackmailed i think she would be more accepting of what is going on as she gets more corrupt
I see your point, however even in v1.08 Katie still is reasoning if she does the right things. I think this causes enough stress to her to drink some booze. At the last choice in v1.08 you may choose either to have 3 or 5 TP along with 4 drug/corruption points. Choosing 3 TP will mean more cheating, even with strangers. Choosing 5 TP would mean she'd still be able to resist. Interesting.

Aug 30, 2017
Can someone please make a walkthrough I literally have gotten no good scenes so far and finished the latest version twice...I cannot figure out this game to save my life

othello

May 30, 2017
Can someone please make a walkthrough I literally have gotten no good scenes so far and finished the latest version twice...I cannot figure out this game to save my life
Please turn to page 39 of this thread and to the dev's site for some advice. Though the game is at version 1.08 with three branches and several variations the dev hasn't specified how many chapters will follow (I hope a lot). Just save and try as long as you're satisfied, sorry.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I just stumbled across this game and it's amazing! Love the writing and the story and have already been through it numerous time, trying out different approaches.

Are there any other games around dealing with similar topics which are anywhere near as good?

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
What's GGGB? Good Girl Gone Bad?

I've played it, but the corruption approach is much softer, I think.

othello

May 30, 2017
What's GGGB? Good Girl Gone Bad?

I've played it, but the corruption approach is much softer, I think.
Well, I' played both games several times and I think these games are among the best you can find in the corruption category. Eva Kiss has indeed a different approach: there are much more characters you may interact with or not (16 when I counted correctly) while in KC there are 8 Katie can interact with, this means more variety in GGGB. Both devs develop a continuous plot, while HC uses 3 branches from the beginning, GGGB is kind of a theatre play presenting one episode after another (you also may say like a soap opera). Both MCs are on a path to become corrupted: Katie may become a pure housewife or a big slut, what she becomes when going the blackmail path isn't clear yet - in GGGB you may corrupt Ashley or Eva (or both), Ashley may break up with her boyfriend or not, she may turn lesbian, she may seduce Dave or Tyron, she may end up as a drug addicted streetwalker.
So far Ashley in GGGB isn't corrupted, she still decides what she wants to do or not, while Katie, once set on one of the paths goes her way.
I won't say one of these comics is better than the other: KC includes some unexpected twists I like very much while GGGB still is rather open.

Last edited:

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I agree. Both are very good.

Are there any other games out there of similar type or quality?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I agree. Both are very good.

Are there any other games out there of similar type or quality?
Try Akabur's Princess trainer. It is a very different game but it is a really good corruption game. And the story, the humor and even Disney's music (the game is an Alaaddin parody) is almost perfect.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there any content with the drugdealer/rapist if Katie doesn't say "I'm Tyrones Bitch.." or is it not implented yet?!

othello

May 30, 2017
As so many asked for, here's the walkthrough for full corruption up to v 1.08. If there's anything wrong, just drop me a line here. Sorry I wasn't able to upload because .rtf files aren't accepted

Walkthough 'Katie's corruption' by 3diddly Versions 00.1-0.18 for full corruption (witten by Othello)

to 9 true feelings points
keep secret
part time job
accept
hug him
ignore hands (2x)
coffee with 1 sugar
listen, need talk
do favors
accept
pull dress to side
threaten to expose
10 bad points - degrade to 9

(pick up or ignore)
accept
change topic
refuse
hand tissue - ask why she's crying
... I ...
Nothing
Thank properly
rub shoulders
accept
8 bad points - degrade to 8

stay
(Hannah) Are you getting married soon?
It's tough to have no confidence
Let Hannah continue
Ask Wright about tattoo
Think about terms
Yes
Fuck slowly
Tell Hannah
8 bad points - degrade to 7

Let Hannah do
Help Wright
Fight
(Incest on/off - no influence)
(Vera) That sucks
I can help
Accept proposal
Put on dress
continue dancing
Take offer
9 bad points - degrade to 6

go to his place
(Wright) work - talk about previous experiences
family - talk about past experiences
school - talk about own experience with school
accept
tell truth
(Wright) compliment dress
take seed inside
agree
9 bad points - degrade to 5

agree
drink
argue
(beastiality - has no influence)
agree (go blonde)
agree with Hannah
accept bet
go with Jacob
I'm Brandon's bitch ('We could' also gives you 1 bad point - both might have influence in later versions)
drink
accept
go along with Wright
get angry ('feel sad' also gives you 1 bad point - both might have an influence later)
9 bad points - degrade to 4

to look better
go with Jacob
Let dad have his way (no bad point anyway)
accept
smoke
accept gift
sit on lap
take off dress
(talk with Wright in kitchen - no choices available)
accept
drink
give dad hug
7 bad points - degrade to 3

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes