3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Can I change the main resolution of the game that is set at 1280x720?
Yes, you can use a product like Sizer to resize the window frame to something larger and the images (background and foreground) will scale up to cover as much as they can while still retaining the same width/height ratio, but the images will become more 'grainy'.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, you can use a product like Sizer to resize the window frame to something larger
Why would you bother with sizer for Ren'py games? I don't think I've ever seen one that isn't resizable. And even if there are, Katie's Corruption definitely is resizable. So I'm curious what sizer would add.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why would you bother with sizer for Ren'py games? I don't think I've ever seen one that isn't resizable. And even if there are, Katie's Corruption definitely is resizable. So I'm curious what sizer would add.
My screen resolution(1920x1080p) but I guess it's the images resolution that are 1280x720p.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
My screen resolution(1920x1080p) but I guess it's the images resolution that are 1280x720p
They are. I'm still unsure what you're trying to accomplish. Your screen is even the same aspect ratio as the original, so maximizing it won't give you black borders.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
They are. I'm still unsure what you're trying to accomplish. Your screen is even the same aspect ratio as the original, so maximizing it won't give you black borders.
I thought I could raise the resolution of the images to 1920x1080 instead.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm odd i can only do stay true 2 brian i am not able 2 do other choices even iff i choose sometimes degrade the next i can only stay true to him this is getting annoying the corruption system is broken i believe.
and i got latest version

othello

May 30, 2017
hmm odd i can only do stay true 2 brian i am not able 2 do other choices even iff i choose sometimes degrade the next i can only stay true to him this is getting annoying the corruption system is broken i believe.
and i got latest version
It's not broken, if you choose the 'wrong' answers you won't get enough bad points to reduce true feelings. Should you want to go the full corruption path please look at my post on p. 40.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
So I'm curious what sizer would add.
The ability to define a particular set of dimensions you want to resize the window frame to, depending on what aspect ratio the original uses. The OP didn't originally state what end dimensions they wanted nor if they wanted it to be full-screen(maximised) or windowed.

Reactions: FallenLondon

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Well, the next update 1.09 seems to be somewhat small as 3Diddly's video card is broken. He will still publish 3 more updates (1.09-1.11) this month.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
It's all over in 5 or so minutes(maybe 10 if you take your time), so I wouldn't get too excited.
Is it me, or are the updates becoming more infrequent & containing less content?(2 weeks each for the last 2 updates & basically one scene for each of the 3 paths).
The video card being broken seems like a bit of a lame excuse as you can get one next day via a retailer such as Amazon, & fit it in 5 nins.

Disappointing IMO.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
It's all over in 5 or so minutes(maybe 10 if you take your time), so I wouldn't get too excited.
Is it me, or are the updates becoming more infrequent & containing less content?(2 weeks each for the last 2 updates & basically one scene for each of the 3 paths).
The video card being broken seems like a bit of a lame excuse as you can get one next day via a retailer such as Amazon, & fit it in 5 nins.

Disappointing IMO.
If you've ever been on my page, you'd know that I release 3-4 updates a month depending on update complexity. Last month was 3, this month is 4.

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017

Disappointing IMO.
Due to the fact, that everybody is going crazy about this "mining" thing, video cards prices are rising as hell. FYI.
In my country for example right now the GeForce 1080 costs up to 1350$

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017

Disappointing IMO.
The funny thing is that 3Diddly continue to publish updates frequently at patreon but these updates are not uploaded frequently to this forum which is a pirate site! So, you are actually accusing the developer because his updates are not frequently uploaded to a pirate site? We got 7 updates at the last 2 months, i think it is a pretty good number.

The content is normal if we think that he publish an update every week or so, you know, the devs are not slaves, they have a life too.

Reactions: critter

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
If you've ever been on my page, you'd know that I release 3-4 updates a month depending on update complexity. Last month was 3, this month is 4.

I'm a £20 p/m patron so I'm well aware of what you release Mr 3diddly(user name is johnaswfc if you're of a disbelieving nature).
No need to get so defensive, as I said it's just my opinion and no disrespect intended towards you at all.
I do really enjoy your work, I was just a bit disappointed with the update is all.

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The funny thing is that 3Diddly continue to publish updates frequently at patreon but these updates are not uploaded frequently to this forum which is a pirate site! So, you are actually accusing the developer because his updates are not frequently uploaded to a pirate site? We got 7 updates at the last 2 months, i think it is a pretty good number.

The content is normal if we think that he publish an update every week or so, you know, the devs are not slaves, they have a life too.
If you read my post, I've not mentioned anything about the frequency of the updates appearing on here.
I'm talking about the releases on patreon, as I'm supporting 3diddly to the tune of $24 p/m($20+$4 vat).
Also, I'm not accusing the dev of anything, just expressing a little disappoinment is all.
Sorry if you took offence.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Due to the fact, that everybody is going crazy about this "mining" thing, video cards prices are rising as hell. FYI.
In my country for example right now the GeForce 1080 costs up to 1350$
How does the price affect how long it takes to acquire & fit one?
Does 3Diddly live in the same country as you?
Just FYI, he's got nearly 600 patrons, of which I am one, so I'm thinking the guy may be able to afford to purchase a new card.
I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make.

May 4, 2017
Actually GPU prices are going down, a 1080 Ti costs 500€ where I'm from, a used one is even cheaper. The price of the GPU isn't the problem, the problem is I bought my 1080 Ti and got it within a day of the order he needed a week to get it, bitch give me a break I'm no idiot unless it was delivered to him by horse from another country he's losing passion for the game, he has nearly 600 patrons, money is easy with how long he's been doing this he has more money than he's ever had and now he wants to squeze out as much as possible from his patrons by making 1, 2 scenes per update. Wake up idiots he doesn't deserve your money and I'm deleting my pledge before the end of the month I am not satisfied.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes