3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
This is getting boring, but I'll reiterate what I said, again.
I said you CAN get something next day from retailers SUCH AS Amazon.
I haven't said 3Diddly or anyone else for that matter, should have used Amazon or that he should have paid any extra for freight costs etc.
The guy is earning a shit-ton of money from his patrons(like myself).
Would it have been too much to ask to get a new card installed as quickly as possible, if he cares about said patrons?
I seem to have opened a can of worms with my initial post.
As a paying patron am I not allowed to voice my dissatisfaction, or is no-one allowed to crticise the dev on here?
Did no-one else find the update slightly disappointing?
By the way, the video card issue caused a delay of 3.5 days. I understand you're frustrated, but you're still getting the same amount of content per month. Like I said before, my suggestion is to either play the game at the end of the month, or take a break from my game. Thanks.

Reactions: Krull

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
You can find the update as disappointing as you want, that's not the problem.

The problem is you dictating how someone should spend their money.

Regardless of how much he earns, it's his earnings to do with as he pleases not yours to say how he should spend it.
When have I told 3Diddly how he should spend his money?
Don't presume to tell me what my problem is.
I think I've stated quite clearly what my problem was,(the content of the update & the length of time waiting for it) but well done for jumping valiantly to 3Diddly's defence.
What are you?
One of his bodyguards or something?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When have I told 3Diddly how he should spend his money?
Don't presume to tell me what my problem is.
I think I've stated quite clearly what my problem was,(the content of the update & the length of time waiting for it) but well done for jumping valiantly to 3Diddly's defence.
What are you?
One of his bodyguards or something?
I didn't tell you what your problem is, I told you my problem with you.

Would it have been too much to ask to get a new card installed as quickly as possible, if he cares about said patrons?
And right there is my problem with you.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can someone tell me is 1.09 have scenes for full corruption path?Or is only for other two paths.I lost my other 2 paths saves and want to know if I need to start anew for them.

othello

May 30, 2017
Can someone tell me is 1.09 have scenes for full corruption path?Or is only for other two paths.I lost my other 2 paths saves and want to know if I need to start anew for them.
All three paths are continued in v1.09 and have some scenes. Depending on choices you made before there are several dialogues that differ when you have 3, 4 or 5 TP. You may save at the drug dealer scene and continue from there with some alternatives like smoking or not, drinking more booze or not, refusing to fuck Jacob, Wright or Brandon etc. and you'll notice different outcomes. That goes for the blackmail path as well, only the pure path stays at 10 TP.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All three paths are continued in v1.09 and have some scenes. Depending on some choices you made before there are several dialogues that differ when you have 3, 4 or 5 corruption points. You may save at the drug dealer scene and continue from there with some alternatives like smoking or not, drinking more booze or not, refusing to fuck Jacob, Wright or Brandon etc. and you'll notice differnet outcomes. That goes for the blackmail path, only the the pure path stays at 10 TP.
Well this is strange.1.09 for me actualy didn't start at all.If I'm not mistaken that way ends 1.08 after you watch the girl show how to pole dance.OK,I found the problem.Seems the download wasn't full and I download again from scratch,now everything is OK.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Thanks bud. Some of my patrons have suggested this, but I do this for those that want a bit of the update each week. In this way, it's up to the patron/player to decide when and how much they want to play, but the amount that they receive per month is always about the same.
This is the exact problem. You aren't doing yourself any favours by updating so often, because all most users see are tiny updates, and compare them to more substantial monthly (or longer) updates of other developers, which yield much more content per update. The average user doesn't bother considering and tracking that you're updating weekly, they just see these tiny updates, which are highly frustrating from a game-play perspective. Yes Mr Joe Average could hold off downloading until the end of each month, and thus see a bigger update, but again, that's too much temptation to deal with for most people. You could actually be harming your Patreon numbers by doing it this way also, as shown by how people get unnecessarily angry over these weekly updates and think you're being underhanded in some way.

othello

May 30, 2017
This is the exact problem. You aren't doing yourself any favours by updating so often, because all most users see are tiny updates, and compare them to more substantial monthly (or longer) updates of other developers, which yield much more content per update. The average user doesn't bother considering and tracking that you're updating weekly, they just see these tiny updates, which are highly frustrating from a game-play perspective. Yes Mr Joe Average could hold off downloading until the end of each month, and thus see a bigger update, but again, that's too much temptation to deal with for most people. You could actually be harming your Patreon numbers by doing it this way also, as shown by how people get unnecessarily angry over these weekly updates and think you're being underhanded in some way.
I have to say I like these weekly updates though they are rather small. The game now contains 540 renders, lots of outfits for the MC along with different hairstyles and dialogues within each path - done in a little more than 3 months. When people feel tempted to d/l an update each week and expect the dev doing 40-50 renders along with text and code this simply is not realistic. There are devs on patreon followed by more than 1000 patrons but it took them more than a year to gather so many people to be willing to support them. What I saw was 3diddly's numbers decreasing rapidly when v1.08 was delayed and rising again now, if someone isn't satified with the way it is he might take a break and come back later.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
All three paths are continued in v1.09 and have some scenes. Depending on choices you made before there are several dialogues that differ when you have 3, 4 or 5 TP. You may save at the drug dealer scene and continue from there with some alternatives like smoking or not, drinking more booze or not, refusing to fuck Jacob, Wright or Brandon etc. and you'll notice different outcomes. That goes for the blackmail path as well, only the pure path stays at 10 TP.
I didn't see anything new in the pure path, it just ended talking to Vera after MC slept with Bryan the night before (after their dinner) What new content did you see?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So I think the main complaint is how much content I'm producing if I'm not wrong. While I can understand your frustration, I will not be changing the size of my updates due to how much time I'm already putting into this project. My advice is to either play the game at the end of the month, or take a break from my game. Thanks.
You're doing nothing wrong mate. You release more content than any other dev I know. Hope the project keeps paying the bills for you.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I have to say I like these weekly updates though they are rather small. The game now contains 540 renders, lots of outfits for the MC along with different hairstyles and dialogues within each path - done in a little more than 3 months. When people feel tempted to d/l an update each week and expect the dev doing 40-50 renders along with text and code this simply is not realistic. There are devs on patreon followed by more than 1000 patrons but it took them more than a year to gather so many people to be willing to support them. What I saw was 3diddly's numbers decreasing rapidly when v1.08 was delayed and rising again now, if someone isn't satified with the way it is he might take a break and come back later.
Yeah I don't feel there is a lack of quality or content. I'm fine with the weekly updates also. I simply that a few people aren't keeping tabs on how frequently the game updates, or expect a months worth of work in a week. Either way, it shows a lack of understanding, and while a developer shouldn't have the burden of that upon himself, that is unfortunately how the world works and with enough people complaining or throwing blame around, albeit wrong IMO, it does tend to put a negative light on things. It comes down to whether there is enough reward, to make it worth the hassle to do weekly updates, when they could be doing monthly, and giving the appearance of them being much bigger updates.

othello

May 30, 2017
I didn't see anything new in the pure path, it just ended talking to Vera after MC slept with Bryan the night before (after their dinner) What new content did you see?
You're right. The dev himself states on his site the pure path is the one with the least content because there's no corruption. What I wrote was it was continued and not that there was a lot of content.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is getting boring, but I'll reiterate what I said, again.
I said you CAN get something next day from retailers SUCH AS Amazon.
I haven't said 3Diddly or anyone else for that matter, should have used Amazon or that he should have paid any extra for freight costs etc.
I seem to have opened a can of worms with my initial post.
As a paying patron am I not allowed to voice my dissatisfaction, or is no-one allowed to crticise the dev on here?
Did no-one else find the update slightly disappointing?

So you do not like the quick updates, you do not like that he took 3.5 days to get his previous video card diagnosed bad, new card ordered, shipped then installed? well I would like to see you do better... I had a problem with my computer and it took me 1/2 a day to even narrow it down to TWO components. Then a day later I ordered the replacement part, and since I was out of town that was another 2 days before I could put it together. that's 3.5 days right there. I'm a computer TECH and have been working on computers since the 80's. (YES I'm ANCIENT) Thing is you think just because you are giving someone some money every month you get to dictate how fast he repairs his computer? 3.5 days delay due to a video card replacement is quite good. I've seen professional companies take 7-10 business days to diagnose and repair computers. I have an issue with people like you that feel entitled to dictate what someone else does with their money and time even when you're sending some small bits of money. As he said you do not have to remain a supporter what so ever. enjoy your rantings elsewhere, as I said I have an issue with you, I will take steps to stop seeing what you say.

Reactions: beetlejuise

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So I think the main complaint is how much content I'm producing if I'm not wrong. While I can understand your frustration, I will not be changing the size of my updates due to how much time I'm already putting into this project. My advice is to either play the game at the end of the month, or take a break from my game. Thanks.
I want to say Thank you for being you! your HC and now the KC game... GREAT stuff... great renders.... and with out it I wouldn't have as much fun! you are also a cool cat for not being so upset that you find your stuff here so thank you for that as well. I wish I could support you but I can not though I'd like to say 3.5 days of delay to diagnose, order and replace a video card is damn good! keep up the great work!

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
So you do not like the quick updates, you do not like that he took 3.5 days to get his previous video card diagnosed bad, new card ordered, shipped then installed? well I would like to see you do better... I had a problem with my computer and it took me 1/2 a day to even narrow it down to TWO components. Then a day later I ordered the replacement part, and since I was out of town that was another 2 days before I could put it together. that's 3.5 days right there. I'm a computer TECH and have been working on computers since the 80's. (YES I'm ANCIENT) Thing is you think just because you are giving someone some money every month you get to dictate how fast he repairs his computer? 3.5 days delay due to a video card replacement is quite good. I've seen professional companies take 7-10 business days to diagnose and repair computers. I have an issue with people like you that feel entitled to dictate what someone else does with their money and time even when you're sending some small bits of money. As he said you do not have to remain a supporter what so ever. enjoy your rantings elsewhere, as I said I have an issue with you, I will take steps to stop seeing what you say.

Yaaaawwwnnn!
Bore off, would you please?
How long has it taken you to think of this reply?
You're seriously replying to this just now?
Why do I need to care what issues you've got?
Write to your MP or something if you've got a problem.
And I will take steps to disregard the fact that you even exist.
Good night, sleep tight.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
For the love of god, can we just stop the infantile bickering before this gets out of hand. The majority of us here are not here just to pick a juvenile squabble with somebody we don't even know, we are here for the appreciation of the game, the logical and adult response to something we don't like would be to just walk away from it and never bother with it again. Sadly there is that tiny minority of immature whinging whining juveniles that relish nothing more than to spoil the enjoyment of others by posting crap like I have seen in the past few days. this sort of attention seeking is older than the internet itself, ( yes I am ancient as well, may even be the oldest member here) in the old days of bulletin boards where we used dial up modems running at 1200/75 (youngsters wont have a clue what that means) we had a saying, don't feed the trolls.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes