3.50 star(s) 37 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Hey bud, I currently don't know how many updates there will be left for Katie. She has to reach 0 TFP, and another system will come into place for debauchery, so it may be awhile. As for all other characters in my universe, they will show up from time to time, although I can't promise any specific scenario/endings that you want.
Thanks for the Reply

and keep up the good work.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
So when talking to Brian which is the Corruption path answer "We should talk... or Hesitate" ?

othello

May 30, 2017
So when talking to Brian which is the Corruption path answer "We should talk... or Hesitate" ?
I'm not sure what you mean. Before the scene you mention there is the scene with Vera where you may choose 'degrade' or 'stay true'. At this point you may have achieved 4TP, 4 drug points and 6 bad points. If you choose 'stay true' there TP goes up to 5 and there is no choice on the Brian scene, only hesitate. I assume you got 3 TP. Hesitate means -1 bad point, 'should talk another time' gives you 1 bad point, along with another one when Katie fucks Brandon means 2 in v.1.09. So, if you want Katie to break up with Brian next you should choose not to talk to him. Hope this is what you wanted to know.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I don't want to be rude but why don't you simply try the answers and see if the manipulation points change? Quicksave before selecting an option and reload in case you're not satisfied with the result.

Reactions: othello

Redox

Donor
Mar 2, 2017
I noticed @Blue_Sky had already done a mega link for 1.09 but I sometimes have issues with mega so here is a few different links for the file for people who cant or don't want to use mega (ignore the fact i actually uploaded it mega again it was working for once :p)

- - -

othello

May 30, 2017
I don't want to be rude but why don't you simply try the answers and see if the manipulation points change? Quicksave before selecting an option and reload in case you're not satisfied with the result.
Even no need to save, each page you may choose before you continue is automatically saved (A), so if you're not satisfied with the results of your choice, simply load from (A) and try again. I'll continue the walkthrough when there'll be enogh stuff, maybe at the end of September.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Even no need to save, each page you may choose before you continue is automatically saved (A), so if you're not satisfied with the results of your choice, simply load from (A) and try again. I'll continue the walkthrough when there'll be enogh stuff, maybe at the end of September.
Sorry, I somehow don't understand what you're trying to describe. All I know is that in this game (unlike some others) you can only roll back the dialogue to the first page after the choice and not to the actual choice itself. That's why I simply click on 'Q.Save' (= quicksave) before making a decision and use 'Q.Load' if I want to try a different option.

othello

May 30, 2017
Sorry, I somehow don't understand what you're trying to describe. All I know is that in this game (unlike some others) you can only roll back the dialogue to the first page after the choice and not to the actual choice itself. That's why I simply click on 'Q.Save' (= quicksave) before making a decision and use 'Q.Load' if I want to try a different option.
Maybe this is the easier way. However, all pages including choices are automatically saved and when you want to try again click the right mouse button and load from A (Automatic saves) where you want to start once more.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Katie's Corruption v. 1.09

PC
MAC
Android

Reactions: dbp5ca
C

challenger50

It was a great game until you started to get penalized for not picking the choice for katie to fuck some black dudes. Like what the fuck? I'm white why would I get off to that nasty shit.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkLurker12
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes